MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/25/2015 5:41:00 PM

The actual concealer is amazing and covers up all of my dark circles and blemishes. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the pump, whenever you try to take out a tiny pit of concealer the thing squirts out loads and its such a waste!

on 7/23/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG Product covers all my acne and is great for under eyes NC20. Pump bottle is awful only need the smallest amount. but can not live without this product.

on 7/17/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My problem with this concealer is that your try so hard to not press that pump down more than a millimeter and a puddle jets out. The pump on this is just awful.

Otherwise, it's a great concealer. I do have to complain that for some reason this concealer never matches my skin 100%, because I never fit into a MAC shade perfectly. I like it for undereyes (get a shade lighter than you would need for anywhere else on your face, this stuff is pigmented!) and sometimes I even use it as eyeshadow primer. Great on the face, especially if you have something to cover.

on 7/17/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I popped down to my local mac counter at house of fraser, i needed a concealer to hide my under eye circles. Origionally i went for the select cover up but they didnt have my shade.. nw25. So the woman said, being as i use the pro longwear waterproof nourishing foundation, to try this along with it so i picked it up in nw25. I have already used this a few years ago and loved it but i was using in a paler shade as i wasnt tanned. Its perfect for concealing my under eye circles and really brightens my face. Non cakey and doesnt crease either. Literally need half a pump for under my eyes, thats all. So this will last me absolutely ages.

on 7/16/2015 12:53:00 PM

I bought this at a time when my eye bags and breakouts were at their worst, hoping it would conceal them monsters.

What drew me to this product was its packaging. I loved how this concealer came in a pump bottle. Full marks for price and packaging, as this concealer is pigmented and if you find a good match, it would be perfect for you.

Sadly, NC15 was too dark for me, and this broke me out even more. This is the same with MAC foundations, there's something in them that just doesn't sit well with my skin.

on 7/16/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I recently got this and I do think it's a very good concealer. It has high coverage (covers my occasional super red blemishes very well), it doesn't crease easily, blends well, doesn't irritate or break out my very sensitive skin and it dries to a matte finish. It does dry very fast so you do have to work with it quickly. It also has crazy longevity, it will look just the same as when I put it on at 9am at the end of the day, which I have never found in a concealer before. I don't find it that drying as others have, even though I do have dry patches on my face. It's probably the best concealer I've ever used in terms of quality, however I can only give it four lippies due to the colour match. I do have pretty pale skin and I have both NW15 and NC15 in this, the lightest shades they do. Neither are a perfect match, the NW15 dries to an orange tinge on my skin that is very noticeable, obviously not ideal! NC15 is a closer match, it still dries slightly orange but not in a notable way and with powder over it, it's a good match for my skin. I would like to just use the concealer alone so I do wish it was available in a lighter shade! But this is close enough to perfect for me that I would repurchase despite the colour match.

on 7/15/2015 11:14:00 PM

I just purchased this product, and i am already loving it. The concealer doesnt come off as some tend to fade afterwards. It is also matte on my face, which i like. My shade is NW30, which is the perfect match for my skin.

on 7/13/2015 12:12:00 AM

Sometimes I love this, sometimes I hate it. There is no in between.

Why do I love it? It is high coverage, excellent color match, easy to blend, overall does its job of concealing whatever you might need (dark circles or imperfections).

Why do I hate it you ask? It's dry and girl, I have combination skin AND I use an eye cream. It should not be an issue but there are some days that it just looks so caked up! It creases if you don't set it and did I say it can look cakey?

Final thoughts: very dry girls, stay away. Use a damp sponge or your fingers and use very little!

I think I want to try Urban Decay's concealer...I think the Pro Longwear might be too much for everyday. For a night out or a special occasion when you need to look flawless? Yes, this one is great.

on 7/12/2015 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

The colour NC30 is a good match for my skin tone but that's pretty much the only good thing about this concealer. I am always testing new concealers and always have 3-5 on rotation and I just don't get the hype with this one?!!! It's very drying, doesn't cover dark circles and accentuates the lines under my eyes like no tomorrow and I don't even have any visible lines! Don't get me started on the product wasted with that poor pump! I can name a million cheaper concealers that will do a better job than this concealer (Revlon Photo Ready, Maybelline fit me) or if you really want to splurge, try nars radiant creamy. Whatever you do, avoid this one!!!!!

on 7/12/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Ok so I finally am able to use this concealer since I switched my eye cream. If you use an eye cream that is not moisturizing enough, this concealer looks terrible since it is heavy and not moisturizing. The packaging sucks-too much comes out and is wasted. However, the coverage is amazing and it does a way better job at concealing with only 1 layer than my nars radiant creamy concealer (i need 2-3 layers of that). The color matches me when I am tan and not tan as well. One of the best out there! Yes, it does crease when you first apply it, so just blend it out and it does not crease for me throughout the day after that. I do not set it with anything. Stays put all day long with my make up forever setting spray!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin