December 19, 2014 | 1183 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Pinksteins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NW 25. HG for me. Smooth and excellent coverage. Might very we'll be my only favorite product by MAC. I like the packaging too. It's really cute. I'm not sure why I waited so long to try it but I'm glad I did. I just love the coverage. It quite flawless on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by staysee321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a big no for me.
I was looking for a really good concealer that would cover my dark circles by brightening without creating creases or sinking into my pores.

For the $28 price tag, I was expecting a really flawless concealer, and what I got was just an average liquid foundation.

It was quite thick and as soon as I blended it under my eyes, I notices you could see the fine lines under my eyes very well. The concealer had sunk in right away.
On top of that, it was cakey, and irritated my eyes by the constant blending in trying to make the lines disappear.

The worst part has got to be the dispenser. So much product comes out and it doesn't really apply like a concealer. More like a foundation. I am convinced it is just liquid foundation in a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Babyhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyes are mad watery when it gets cold out and this just not stay and its suppose to be water proof I thought? I like it for the spring and summer tho

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this concealer its my HG. I have combination/oily skin and this stuff lasts all day! its amazing. I mainly use it to cover my dark puffy circles but I also use it to cover my blemishes. The only problem is (which I think everyone does) is the pump. I just need to use a tiny bit as it is full coverage but I always get like a full pump its so hard to control. I only need less than half. So now I use it around my nose, lips and ontop of eyebrows to make use of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favorite concealer of all time. Covers really well, blends out flawlessly, looks super natural, lasts a long time etc. Cannot rave about this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ilovebeauty07

This concealer is fabulous! You only need the tiniest amount to cover anything on your face. A little goes a long long way with this product. I think the price is just right for the quality of this concealer, because you will not need to repurchase this often at all, maybe twice a year I have to buy this product. Its an absolute must have in my collection. The only issue I have is the pump it comes with, it only allows you to use a full pump which is way too much for me because this stuff is so good I only need a half pump if that. So I'm using an unnecessary amount. If MAC could fix that little problem then this product would get 5's across the board for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good Concealer for blemish or acnes, and it truly stays all day long
If you have a lot of acne scars like i do, i recommend this product.
However, i do not think this is a good concealer for under eye, it does crease sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sydneyrenee

I love this stuff!!! I have oily skin, and this stuff stays on my face all day long, and doesn't crease at all. I don't even have to set with powder in order for this stuff to stay put. I use it under my eyes, and sometimes to cover blemishes. It's totally worth the price and the hype, I will forever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by emmajuliac

Great undereye concealer! Conceals and highlights great. I need to set it with a powder but when I do it doesn't set into my fine lines. Blendable and easy to work with. Don't like the packaging though, one pump of this stuff is ALOT, I don't like wasting product, and the glass that the bottles is made of is very thin, I dropped one and it smashed on the floor so that's a downside. Otherwise, best concealer so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG concealer for covering up blemishes.

I don't normally get on with MAC products at all- all their foundations oxidise on me and make me look greasy and dewey. I've tried the ProLongwear Foundation before in NC15 (palest shade they do in that) but it oxidised and didn't give the best coverage, so I was very skepitcal when I purchased the Concealer.

I was so impressed when I first used it. I bought it in NC15 which I must add is way, WAY paler than NC15 in all their other products- so much so that I have to use this product more as a highlighter than a concealer, focusing it mostly under my eyes, forehead and nose. I put it under my foundation and have noticed I have to use significantly less foundation now as this concealer covers my acne so well. It could almost be used as a foundation in itself.

I LOVE the fact it comes in a bottle with a pump, so practical! And it seems to have lots of staying power.

One thing I will say is that if you're going to purchase this concealer, deffo expect to be a shade or few lighter than you normally are in other MAC products. I am very fair skinned and this is the first ever product which may possibly be too pale for me- never thought i'd see the day!!