Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I love, love, love this product ! Okay, I bought this maybe 10 times and always get nice results! Let me explain. I don't use this as a concealer, but as foundation, since maybe 1 year. I do love the formula. Light to medium coverage, not cakey, natural, glides easily with my beauty blender. The best thing is that it DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT!!!! Thats is why I put this all over my face, as a foundation. I always think foundation is too heavy on my face, but this is just perfect to even out my skin tone. I got this in the shades creamy natural and buff beige, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I also use this as a under eye concealer, since I don't need much coverage because I don't have bad dark circles. When I wear this, my skin is not oily at all. After I put this on, I blot whit the all about matt mattyfing powder by Essence, and it keeps me matte all day. Love this combo for my skin! Near HG.

on 1/4/2014 9:37:00 PM

way too sheer to cover up pimples but it's good for under eye circles.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this as a foundation instead of a concealer. It doesn't really give and cover to your skin but it doesn't cake up if you use a lot of it. My sister gave me a very pale shade of this concealer because the other shades are to dark for me. I actually wore this concealer as a foundation for my Halloween costume since I had to be very pale for my costume. I also tried mixing this foundation with a shimmery primer I bot by NYC. Mixing both of them together make a perfect substitute for CC cream! Overall I wouldn't really repurchase this product again unless I'm running low on foundation and all I have left is my primer that makes me look like a vampire from twilight. Cover Girl should change this concealer to a foundation and then I think it would get some great reviews about it :)

on 12/27/2013 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim many years ago when I first started needing concealer, and never felt the need to try anything else. It works on all blemishes and under my eyes (granted I don't have very dark circles under my eyes). Like someone else said, I just dot it on, pat it to blend, and set it with powder. I can see the packaging being a hygiene issue - It's a doefoot applicator, and dotting it on blemishes over and over might contaminate it. It's easy enough to just use a concealer brush with it though.

on 11/30/2013 11:22:00 PM

Previously i had used the essence stay all day liquid concealer but that got discontinued so i thought i'd try this concealer. I've used it for over a month and i wanted to hold off on reviewing until now so i give you guys true review on this.
Honestly, i'm on the fence with this thing. Gotta admit you get alot and the shade matches my skin tone perfectly. The problem is i have super dark under eye circles and although it helps quite a bit, you can still see them. Overtime it also begins to crease which i hate so much and when i try to blend the crease out it comes off and makes my under eyes look bad again. it doesn't cover pimples well either but i've veen blessed this month with not having too many. All in all this concealer is ok, it's annoying yes but i'm gonna keep using it until it's empty and then find a better quality one xx

on 11/21/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this as an under-eye concealer for almost ten years. Nothing fancy, and obviously there are better concealers on the market, but this is a good product for a good price. I refuse to spend lots of money on makeup (I'd rather spend more on skincare), so I find reliable things for a good value. This is a creamy concealer, which is why I use it for under my eyes rather than to cover a blemish (doesn't do a good job covering acne) It goes on smoothly, brightens the area, and does not dry out my skin. I highly recommend!

I have been using this product for a couple of years. It's not really the best, to be honest. This will probably be the last time I will be purchasing this product. It doesn't cover that well. I wouldn't recommend it, just keep searching for the perfect concealer!

on 10/24/2013 10:59:00 PM

I agree with previous posts about this being great under the eyes, but don't even try to cover a zit with it. It won't work. It's more like a bb cream than a concealer IMO. I like the covergirl stick concealer for that random zit.

on 10/24/2013 8:44:00 PM

I wanted to try a new concealer and grabbed this one. Big mistake. It isn't bad for under eye circles but if you want it to cover pimples...forget it!!

I picked this up on sale at Duane Reade and so far I am really liking it! I was shocked by how moisturizing and creamy the consistency is - and the coverage is very good. I can apply this under my eyes without creasing, and it covers blemishes and acne scars very well. My favorite part is how light weight it feels on my skin! Very happy I found this!!