November 28, 2014 | 1261 users online

Polishes - Orly - Rage

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by a29105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first experience with any Orly polishes and I am happy that I gave this company a chance. This is a one coat polish. No other coats are required. It's true to color so what you see is what you get. It's the perfect rose gold color and it should look nice on a wide variety of skin tones. I would buy again if I had to.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes!! Orly polishes are my favorite. I love the formula, brush, and their range of colors. Orly's glittery polishes always work better for me over any other brand's glittery polishes. This is a really beautiful color and goes completely opaque with two coats. The only thing bad about it is it chips really easily. I use Orly's bonder base coat and Sally Hansen's insta dri top coat and it usually chips within 24 hours. I've tried other combinations of base coats and top coats with this polish as well and it still chips really easily. That aside though, it's a great polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Ice222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always liked the rose gold colour, and wanted a rose gold polish to match a ring I recently bought, after hearing all the raves about Rage whenever I looked up rose gold polishes, I spotted a bottle and thought I'd give it a go.

While the colour is nice, to me it's too far from the rose gold colour I was after. It's got a much cooler tone than it should, looking more 'rose silver' than rose gold. It also chips very easily. On the plus side, I'm not usually a fan of foiled polishes, but I love the almost dusty finish on this one. I also love that it's easy to apply without streaks.

Overall I still haven't found the perfect rose gold that I was after, but since it's still a nice colour and a fairly good polish I 'd give it a 4. I don't do my nails much, so I do love that Orly makes mini bottle of all their polishes and makes it cheaper and more convenient for me to buy and try a variety of colours :).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Hanilovesbunnies

OMG!!! I lovethis nail polish!!!!! I bought this orly rage nail polish at sallys beauty supply for like $7 , when im used to paying only like a dollar or two on sinful colors or whatever. And atfirst i thought buying it would be a waste of moeny, and i should buy another sinful colors one at walmart, but my mom convinced me otherwise. So all ive got to say is WOW! This stuff is amazing! The color is so cute, and can go with any outfit i wear. But mostly i love the packaging. The rubber grip at the top is so useful! I have teeth marks on my other nail polishes from trying to pry them open but since this nail polish has a nice rubber grip i dont have to spend 5 minutes on just opening the dang thing and lose a tooth in the process.The nail color stays on forever,it doesnt chip off, and it dosent get clumpy either. I love orly<3!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rage is a perfect metallic rose gold. Application is stellar; highly pigmented, it is opaque in 2 coats but does not clump or look jittery. Dries smoothly and relatively quickly to a hard finish.

I love the medium sized brush, which fans out nicely and has good flex and spring. Also love the rubbery handle which makes it easy to open and manipulate.
I would totally wear this to work. The color is less startling than either a pure silver or a pure gold.
Overall, just perfect in every way. And, bonus, not expensive. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by HarrietJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite nail polish! It's such a shame that it chips so quickly. The colour is really pretty and I always get compliments on it, but I have to change it after a day or two as it chips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I splurged on this product. I normally don't go for "high end" polishes such as Orly, and normally just get cheap $2 nail polish. That's why spending 7 bucks on this kind of made me feel guilty. But it just looked soo beautiful in the bottle. However, it didn't turn out like I expected it to.

It goes on a bit streaky but with 2 coats its opaque. In the bottle its a beautiful rose gold but when applied to the nails it looks more silvery and the rose color doesn't show up as well. It's still a really pretty color, just not what I expected. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a bit expensive for me and it's not special enough for me to purchase it again.

I think it's a great color for the holidays because of the sparkles in it. I also noticed that pictures of this product doesn't do it justice. It's so much more beautiful in person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

this is a shimmering rose gold polish! it goes far above and beyond traditional shimmer polishes in my opinion because there is no pearliness to it, just pure mirror-metallic shine. there are lots and lots of tiny flecks of silver, bronze and pink that make up the texture of this. they are so compact together, that they create this beautiful foil-effect. that is what in my opinion, makes it look mirror-like even from afar.
i wear this a lot as my go to nail colour, as it goes with everything, and like i said, sparkles from a mile away. it finishes off any outfit and just makes me feel really polished when i wear it, as i think this is a rare kind of colour.
staying power is okay, needs two coats for opacity and is just a little hard to remove.
highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color so much;' definitely recommend. I was hoping to pick up China Glaze's Swing Baby (a brownish gold taupe), but it was sold out everywhere I went. I spotted this, and a few others like it from OPI and Nicole by OPI but this one was really the most beautiful, and cheaper by a dollar. I paid $7 at Ulta (you know how they gouge).

Pros:
Color- metallic and glittery, but a still subtle and neutral rose gold/silver
It goes on perfectly in one easy coat

Cons:
Can't think of anything!! Honestly the best nail polish I've used. It hasn't chipped and it's been two days (my polish usually chips in an hour or so, no joke, even with a topcoat). I just started using Revlon Extra Life top coat and it seems to work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is the rage!! Its beautiful rose gold color which high mirror reflection. I got the very mini version of this nailpolish from ulta, and its the most cutest thing ever and only $3.50 PERFECT for travel. I think Im going to invest in more orly color payoff, the texture and affordablility.