Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 6/28/2015 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this foundation as it is a very good coverage, whether it's 'full' i don't know but for me it definitely is compared to anything I've ever used before. The foundation lasts ages and doesn't sweat off like others (e.g. Wake Me Up Foundation). I wear it with a mattifying primer as I get greasy skin throughout the day but the foundation doesn't seem to make me particularly greasy either. It's great for blending and gives a really flawless finish and along with a good concealer it covers up my dark acne marks too. However I wouldn't build the foundation up too much as it will appear cakey due to it's thick coverage!

on 6/20/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a great product for people with combination skin leaning dry, especially if you're after a slightly dewy finish. I have combination skin with a slightly oily T-Zone, along with eczema patches and very dry cheeks.

This foundation evens out my skin tone very well, however I need to build it over my redder areas because it is definitely NOT a high coverage foundation. If you have bad acne this foundation will not work well for you.

PROS:

- Light-feeling
- Sheer-medium coverage
- Buildable
- Dewy finish
- Very natural-looking
- Cheap

CONS:

- Not good for oily skin
- Will not cover acne
- Has a slight fragrance (I don't mind it personally, but others might)
- Will not last the promised 25 hours

on 6/10/2015 1:58:00 PM

I've been using Rimmel 25 Hour (we have the pump version in Canada) for a week now. The consistency over the week has become stickier and gooey BUT I still love it. The finish looks natural. It is neutral but leans a bit towards yellow. I wait a few minutes before I powder it. I usually powder one more time during the day. I get a higher than medium coverage. I use my fingers. I can't picture using a brush with this due to the stickiness. Does Not break me out and I have sensitive skin with easily clogged pores. Combo skin.

Amazing coverage that makes my face look absolutely flawless. Couldnt stop starring at my face. For those complaining about its tackiness I found it better if you waited for a couple of minutes for the foundation to ‘settle‘ then powder it lightly. Unfortunately this broke me out after a few days. Why do you have to fragrance it!!?? Why!???

on 6/5/2015 11:11:00 AM

The foundation is the best ive ever used, coverage and finish are great.

I have dry skin and every expensive foundation from Chanel to Estee Lauder has just stuck to it.

id question whether it is a 25 hour foundation as i wear it to work and at the end of the day i can see some has worn off, but this foundation doesn't require a top up really as there is enough coverage to last a good 8-9 hours.

on 6/5/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first foundation ever. since I'm a newbie and this is the only foundation I own I can't compare it to anything else.

First off, the packaging is quite HORRIBLE. and when I say, horrible, I mean it. the product is liquid and when you unscrew the lid it pours all over the place and into the lid which is a total waste.

Now, the foundation itself isn't that bad, it's very light-weight and it has decent coverage. It applies nicely, but it can cling to dry patches if you have flaky skin so I recommend applying moisturizer beforehand. I wore it to my graduation and the staying power was good. but the color range is horrible. I have it in 081 fair ivory but it looks a bit too orange on my skin? and it's not a nice look.

But I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 5/27/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Picked this p in boots for only 4.99 so it really was a steal! I loved the match perfection so i decided to pick up the closest thing to it. the downfalls are that, with my fair skin, when i put it on it just goes orange that is my biggest problem with this foundation, another problem i have with this foundation is the flashback! wore it to a night out and was horrifies looking back at the pictures i looked like a ghost and was very disappointed with it ,coverage is buildable and does make skin look good but I personally would not re-purchase

on 5/21/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i'm very fair and cool toned. i have this in shade 100, ivory. it's a bit dark/orange, but i apply with a light hand and blend and it's wearable.

pros:
- lasting power is incredible. wears all day, even through humidity, and then some
- inexpensive
- applies and blends easily because it's quite runny and thin in consistency
- packaging is a plastic squeezy tube which is my favourite for a foundation, it's easy to dispense the right amount of product and i don't worry about it breaking or shattering

cons:
- the lightest shade (fair ivory) is hard to find in australia and so i have an incorrect shade match

on 5/21/2015 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The UK version of this comes in different packaging in a glass bottle with a pump. It has medium full coverage, sets without needing powder and is not too thick or over drying on the skin. Rimmel have really upped their game with more recent foundations such as this. I also have the match perfection. Great shade range for very pale through to the lighter end of deep shades. Like most high street foundations if you have very deep or dark skin tones you may struggle to get a shade dark enough. I paid around £8 which makes it fantastic value for money and in terms of performance it certainly holds up against high end foundations. A winner in my opinion and I would certainly buy again. Only note of caution is it is fragranced

on 5/17/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used the Rimmel Match Perfection, and when they were out of my color at the drugstore I thought I might upgrade and try this.

It is a medium coverage, stays tacky a very long time (both times I used it, I just powdered it because it was taking too long to set), and as for lasting 25 hours, well I just need to last about 12 and not transfer. I have to wear glasses at work, and since they are rimless, they have the little pads that sit on either side of the bridge of your nose--this makeup does not stay on in those spots, which would not matter so much, except that I only wear them for working on the computer at my desk and need to take them off to do other tasks, and it is noticeable that there is no makeup on those areas. And while I can delude myself into thinking my complexion looks "dewy" after awhile, those who have oily skin probably won't like the sheen and feel.