December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Decent foundation. Not my favorite but better than some of the other drugstore foundations I have tried.
The lasting power was ok not the best and shade wise they can use some improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ddeveney87

This product can often be found in Boots on offer. Much to my delight! Absolutely love this, its so reasonably priced anyway even when not on offer and gives amazing coverage on my far from perfect skin. Has been a godsend at times!1 Definitely worth a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by MyMakeupPerspective

I have been using this foundation for such a long time and I've re-purchased around four bottles so I feel like I know it pretty well! :) Here are my thoughts:

Pros:

Price
Blendability
Natural coverage
Lasts fairly well
Does not break me out

Cons:

Can get oily
Palest shade isn't pale enough for my natural skin tone
Doesn't last allll day

If you'd like to see my YouTube review on this product, here it is:

PS - I could not be happier that MakeupAlley now allows us to embed our YouTube reviews!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Absolutely love this foundation. If you had told me that I would fall in love with a Rimmel foundation, I wouldn't have believed you. I have been looking for a long lasting foundation that doesn't dry out my skin, has a good shade range and is a reasonable price for a long time. In comes this foundation. I find this foundation definitely works best for me if I apply it using a damp sponge, it makes the product look less cakey and provides a lighter coverage which still lasts all day. For anyone with dry skin, I'd definitely recommend using it like this. The shade range isn't perfect, I find it leans towards pink undertones slightly but the Ivory shade was neutral enough for me to make it work. Lasts as long as Estee Lauder Double Wear but comes with a pump and is a quarter of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

Firstly, this product is extremely similar, in my opinion, to Revlon Colorstay.

It has medium to full coverage, and dries very quickly.

I have acne prone skin and lots of redness/scarring, and this product covers that better than most other products I have tried.

The colour range is fairly good, not overtly orange, and quite matching whilst giving some colour.

Matte finish

I have worn this product all day and it has stayed on my skin quite well.

I have noticed some new pimples however, whether this product has caused them, I can't say at this point.

This product is HEAVY DUTY, and I would probably not wear on a daily basis! I would also recommend giving your skin a thorough clean after using this product.

Very cheap product considering how well it works. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is so hydrating!!!!! ohmy gosh i love this foundation and it lasts all day and does not look cakey, and a good medium finish i love this so much, i have the lightest shade which can look just a tiny bit dark but it still works. try this out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

What a great drugstore product! The packaging is great because its a tube rather than a bottle, so you can squeeze every drop out. the product its self is quite thick, sp you have to be careful when applying it, but that is usually the case with medium to full coverage products, which this foundation is. and it didnt break out my acne prone skin great product, will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Medium to Full Coverage foundation, this is my go to foundation for all day natural foundation and covers really well. Works well for photography as its not shimmery, its not as heavy as Mac Studio Fix which i find too plasticy, this is more liquidy and melts into the skin much more naturally allowing you to smile without a cracking feeling! Apply sparingly near the hairline as it can get stuck there and the eyebrows, best to dilute with some moisturiser to blend down the neck as this formula is quite thick for neck area. Love the pump dispenser as its not my everyday foundation good to that its kept fresh and airtight.

A thorough cleanse is necessary after using this kind of foundation - i like to loosen with warm water and gentle face soap, then cream or oil cleanser, eyemakeup remover then finish with either clarisonic or microfibre cloth to get the last bits out of the pores. So its quite a lot of effort to remove, but worth it esp if you have an important all day event. Great value product would def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

I wish I could give this foundation a million stars! I cannot believe I've survived this long without having this miracle in my life! But no more, I refuse to ever be without this product again!! This has the best coverage and staying power of any foundation I have used!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about how well this foundation covers my skin while still ooking natural. I have received endless compliments on my skin since I started using this product, little do people know the secret lies in this little tube of awesomeness! Never in my life have I had a foundation last through a whole workday, much less into the hours after! I find if I set this with a bit of powder in the morning I only need one touch up towards the late afternoon. Which is amazing considerign through the hundreds of different foundation products I've tried, I have had to reapply no less that every other hour to maintain shine free skin. I AM SO HAPPY I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY HG FOUNDATION!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

this is AAAAAAAAmazinggg!!! definitely the best foundation i own, i have normal skin and it just glides on like butter!! it stayed on me all day no patching nothing!, im definitely getting this again, less than a pump is enough for my entire face but u can build the coverage as much as u want ...match it with the wake me up concealer and it is totally amazeballs!!