Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

Wow, I am shocked that I am so in the minority here with my poor opinion of this balm. I am fine with greasy (I have gone months with just Aquaphore or Vaseline). As is my usual routine, I bathed, exfoliated my feet, rubbed some of this on, and put on socks. It simply did not absorb that well (overnight), leaving my feet tacky feeling. I tried using very little, with a result of tackiness + still dry skin. Could I have a bad tube? I don't know, but I don't like this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the first Burt's Bees product I have liked, and I LOVE it. The smell is divine...I feel like I'm on a beach. I love the coconut! Yes, it's a little greasy but it is full of oils to lock in moisture. This is what makes your feet so soft. Just slather it on, put on some socks, and wake up to really soft feet that feel awesome. All of the greasiness is absorbed by morning and you're just left with really awesome feet! I am really happy with this purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received a tube of this in a kit as a GWP. When I have some really dry, cracked areas on my heals this is the creme I use. A little bit of this very thick, effective creme goes a long way. It spreads and soaks in quickly with the warmth of your skin--think applying after a shower, then put on socks. You are left with highly moisturized skin and there is a greasy residue that will keep working for a time so you will want to cover the area with socks or get right in bed unless you want to pick up stuff off the floor. This creme also works well on elbows, knees or any excessively dry patches. The little tube I received is still going strong but if I run out, I will purchase some to have on my nightstand. This is a keeper.

Proof that I can love a product that doesn't get 5 stars by everyone. I use this at night and then put cotton socks on. Not only a great moisturizer, but heals cracks and rough spots too!! Love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love coconut and this foot cream is indeed very moisturizing. Great list of natural ingredients, and it looks and feels just like honey. Like many of BB's products it does have a little bit of peppermint, which I'm no huge fan of.

I love this foot cream so much! As a mani/pedi freak, I spend a crazy amount of time thinking about how my feet and hands look, and after trying a lot of different products, I always come back to this foot cream. It makes my feet look like a new born baby's, but bigger.

It's a very thick greasy product, so I put it on my feet at night under cotton socks to let it sink in. I like the smell, the consistency and it has given me the best results of any foot cream I have ever tried, hands down. Seriously, look no further if you are looking for a foot cream HG.

I took one lippy off for packaging, since I remember back in the day they used to have this in metal squeeze tubes instead of the plastic, and I preferred the look and feel of the metal foil, but the formula seems to be the same, which is what is important. Truly truly excellent. I'm going to apply some right now, actually.

Natural coconut and peppermint scented. Made with natural ingredients.
Best foot creme I have discovered to date.
The Holy Grail of foot cremes.

This is the BEST foot cream I have ever used Ever. Ever and ever and ever. As a BBW employee I am trained to think that our products are the best, and so I have been using the Spa- Shea it isn't so foot cream. But I realized that if I didn't use that every night and morning, my feet would get super super dry again.
My best friend, a former BBW employee, and I would trade our BBW stuff whenever we didn't use certain products etc etc. Well, one of the items was the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream ( although not BBW, still traded for it). I didn't use it for a long time ( I'm not really sure why...). I recently started using it and HOLY SNAP DRAGONS! This stuff is AMAZING. Yes its very greasy...very....BUT I put it on at night, then put on socks and my slippers over them and I seriously do wake up with amazingly soft feet. Here's the best part - its so moisturizing that I really do only need to use it 1-2x a WEEK! This stuff is amazeballs! It costs $9.99 VS BBW's $15.00 BUT you need WAY less and you don't need it as frequently so it really is more affordable. I highly recommend this!

This seems more like an emulsion than creme, because as the other posters have mentioned, it is rather goopy and runny, like really slick Vaseline.

I have tried numerous products, but this is the only one that completely gets rid of the rough spots on my feet and even the cracks on my heels (despite exfoliating them daily). I find the results easily last a couple of days. It's now part of my nighttime ritual.

A little goes a long way, so it balances out the price. You can definitely smell the coconut, reminiscent of being at the beach.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The pros are the great scent and convenient packaging. It feels so luxurious to rub on your feet! The problem, as others have mentioned, is that it does not sink in well. It's tacky and goopy, and while soothing, just ends up feeling sticky after awhile. There has got to be something better (and cheaper) out there.

**UPDATE: I found it! Weleda Foot Balm is my new foot cream!**