September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by polishproblem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foot cream so much! As a mani/pedi freak, I spend a crazy amount of time thinking about how my feet and hands look, and after trying a lot of different products, I always come back to this foot cream. It makes my feet look like a new born baby's, but bigger.

It's a very thick greasy product, so I put it on my feet at night under cotton socks to let it sink in. I like the smell, the consistency and it has given me the best results of any foot cream I have ever tried, hands down. Seriously, look no further if you are looking for a foot cream HG.

I took one lippy off for packaging, since I remember back in the day they used to have this in metal squeeze tubes instead of the plastic, and I preferred the look and feel of the metal foil, but the formula seems to be the same, which is what is important. Truly truly excellent. I'm going to apply some right now, actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by scorpiorising

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Natural coconut and peppermint scented. Made with natural ingredients.
Best foot creme I have discovered to date.
The Holy Grail of foot cremes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is the BEST foot cream I have ever used Ever. Ever and ever and ever. As a BBW employee I am trained to think that our products are the best, and so I have been using the Spa- Shea it isn't so foot cream. But I realized that if I didn't use that every night and morning, my feet would get super super dry again.
My best friend, a former BBW employee, and I would trade our BBW stuff whenever we didn't use certain products etc etc. Well, one of the items was the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream ( although not BBW, still traded for it). I didn't use it for a long time ( I'm not really sure why...). I recently started using it and HOLY SNAP DRAGONS! This stuff is AMAZING. Yes its very greasy...very....BUT I put it on at night, then put on socks and my slippers over them and I seriously do wake up with amazingly soft feet. Here's the best part - its so moisturizing that I really do only need to use it 1-2x a WEEK! This stuff is amazeballs! It costs $9.99 VS BBW's $15.00 BUT you need WAY less and you don't need it as frequently so it really is more affordable. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by reesespeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This seems more like an emulsion than creme, because as the other posters have mentioned, it is rather goopy and runny, like really slick Vaseline.

I have tried numerous products, but this is the only one that completely gets rid of the rough spots on my feet and even the cracks on my heels (despite exfoliating them daily). I find the results easily last a couple of days. It's now part of my nighttime ritual.

A little goes a long way, so it balances out the price. You can definitely smell the coconut, reminiscent of being at the beach.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The pros are the great scent and convenient packaging. It feels so luxurious to rub on your feet! The problem, as others have mentioned, is that it does not sink in well. It's tacky and goopy, and while soothing, just ends up feeling sticky after awhile. There has got to be something better (and cheaper) out there.

**UPDATE: I found it! Weleda Foot Balm is my new foot cream!**

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by LuxeLuver374

I smear this on nightly after using a foot file in the shower on the rougher areas of my feet. I use it at night because it is thick and greasy, but letting it soak in while covered by cotton socks does the trick for me. It is not an opaque cream; it is actually like a translucent, thick gel, as another reviewer noted. The coconut scent is wonderful, but if you don't like coconut, don't buy this product as the scent is strong. I didn't take care of my feet at all before using this product and in just a couple of nights, this and my foot file conquered my dry, callused heels. I even smear the extra on my elbows and it has made them softer as well! Love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAAAAZINGGGG!!! <3 ... but sadly... too expensive :( 15$$$$$$$ !!! I only got this because it was on sale for 12$ along with a lipbalm, a lotion, and this i think which was pretty good. OMG first of all the smell is heavenly. If it came in a lotion or spray.. i would totally wear it everyday! Secondly, it's so rich and works amazingly. (but too greasy if you don't wear socks so follow the instructions).
Also, it only lasted like until the next shower for me (soft heels)... but that may be only because i used it only like once, and then the second time i used it was the next month. :P .... also i have only dry heels.. no other problems.. just extremely dry feet. Also, this product must be amazing, since i didn't even soak it and etc... and it did a great job, so iwthout it, it would be amazing! .... try this if you can afford or feel like pampering urself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lttlroze

I use this in the winter on very stubborn dry heels. I soak and exfoliate my feet first to soften up the dry skin, put a good layer of this on with socks for a few hours. It hold in the moisture and make your feet very soft. Great as a treatment, but too greasy as a lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blondie7110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purchased this product not expecting a miracle but at least improvement. I live in the South where I've learned wearing the open toe and back shoes does a number on your feet. The condition of my feet is not severe, no thick callouses etc...just the typical dry heel and big toes due to shoes. The texture of this product surprised me. I was expecting a thick cream and surprisingly the texture is not thick at all which I liked. The color is the color of honey and has a faint smell of coconut. The product comes in a tube and getting the product out is not an issue due to the consistency of the lotion. Using this product religiously even at night with thick socks for over 3 months I saw absolutely no improvement. Reading other reviews on the product on much more severe foot issues and the great result received makes me wonder if I purchased a bad tube. More than likely it just didn't work for me. Hope this is helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by 3ur3ka

I am in LOVE with this stuff. I had a huge callous type thing on my ankle. Thick, dry skin. It was because I sit on my ankles a lot, but I digress. I have used this stuff for 2 days and my feet are transformed. They're soft and smooth. One foot is back to normal already. The other foot is almost there. I plan on using this tube every night before bed. After that I'll probably use it every other night. It is a bit greasy, but if you wear socks over it like the directions say, by morning it won't be greasy. I'm really in love with this stuff.

I just wish the cap was a flip top. and it could stand to be a little cheaper.

Update: 3/6/2013
It has been over a year since I bought this. Still on the same tube (Though, it is just about empty. Might have one more application left.). and I still LOVE this stuff. I recommend it to everyone. I <3 my coconut foot creme.