November 27, 2014 | 961 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Lovemakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without it!!! Go get it!!! Really helps with short, thin lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lindsayboyd

I originally bought this product because I had heard that it could be used to help hair regrowth for sparse and over-tweazed eyebrows. I must admit after using it for many months I did not see any improvement. That being said, I started using it as an eyelash primer after giving up on the whole eyebrow thing and it works great! It helps to separate the lashes, and makes them longer and more plump, at least temporarily. I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is actually pretty good! I've only ever tried the ELF mascara primer before and to be honest the two aren't all that different except for the wand and the price tag. This does noticeably cling on to the lashes better and does give me more length than I would normally have. I typically use two coats of this on each eye then 2 coats of Diorshow after and I don't think Diorshow is the best mascara to use with this product since they're both a little dry to begin with, so something with a really wet and easy to glide on formula is better in my opinion. However, I still feel this is a really good product and I'm pretty satisfied with how long my lashes look now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice! Wanted a change from my Shiseido mascara base, and this one's pretty good. Huge tube and lots of product. Lashes hold a nice curl all day, lengthened and defined. I agree with the reviewer that says it does clump slightly, so I use a mascara wand to separate before applying my mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is very good!
It does what a good primer shoud do, your lashes get more volume and longer with it.
I like it a lot, but you should use it with caution because it can make your lashes clump.
The only thing is that my tube didn't last at all, and dryed very fast.
That's why i took one lipstick off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a deluxe sample a while ago from Sephora. After using it a few times, I knew I had to get the full-size version. It definitely lives up to its promise of lengthening and thickening lashes. I've been using this for probably a year now, though I don't apply it everyday. It advertises that it increase curl, volume, and length after 8 weeks of use...I can't say that I've seen any of the long-term effects, but I definitely see the effects right after applying, so I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sinleeangulo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dang, this stuff makes my lashes extremely long and curly and soft. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by MarinaJohaness

I don't really have long and full lashes so I'm quite picky when it comes to buying my mascara. I only look out for those voluminising ones. Bought this a month ago and been loving it ever since! This lash serum adds volume and fullness to your eyelashes no matter what type of mascara you apply afterwards. I also noticed that my lashes are less brittle now. A little pricey but worth every cents!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunkie90

this is my HG eyelash primer!! Honestly speaking, this is my first eyelash primer I ever bought but oh em gee how it made my eyelashes SOO long and healthy looking! I started noticing (before I bought this primer) that I would always and I mean always have fall out when I remove my mascara before bed. So i decided to buy this because they say it also has some vitamins that protect and nourish the eyelashes. After 3 weeks of using it everyday before my regular mascara, I have to say there is a noticeable difference in their length and thickness. Oh and it also helps any mascara look better! Now its a product I can never live with out! I cant stop raving about this product and I probably wont ever stop :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG for me! I use this as a lash primer and I love the fact that its not just "priming" my lashes for mascara but its actually making them healthier. I notice almost NO fall out when I take off my makeup and my lashes are growing longer & healthier. As a primer, it really bulks up my lashes and using the Better than Sex Mascara has given me a "false lash" effect without actually having to wear heavy itchy gluey false lashes. This is a high quality luxury product and worth the price. My only gripe is that it doesnt really twist & lock closed, I worry about the product drying out, but so far it hasnt.