Conair Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

4.6

on 4/1/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This curling wand is amazing. ESPECIALLY for the price!
I first heard about this curling wand from tons of beauty guru's on YouTube.
Typically, they would use tons of high end products, which is why I was stunned when I heard the reviews about this curling wand.
It truly works wonders.

PROS:
-Heats up quickly
-Curls hair effortlessly
-Fast styling : you don't have to hold a curl for 10 seconds at most!
-Your hair style lasts days
-Has 3 different heat settings
-The price is amazing
-Hair looks shiny, and is not damaged
-The tourmaline ceramic plates help minimize future damage

CONS:
-Does not have automatic shut-off feature
-Packaging could be a little prettier

All in all, this is a wonderful iron that gives perfect, voluminous, effortless waves/curls. I am in love with this wand and how fast it takes me to do my hair. Even when I had 22 inch extensions in my hair, I curled it ALL in less than 10 minutes. Amazing. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for Lana Del Rey esk curls/waves.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Omg this is one of the best hair appliances Ive bought since 2008. Ive been looking for something to give my hair that sexy Kim Kardashian wavy curly look and Ive finally found it and for only $25 bucks at walmart. I can not curl my hair with a flat iron to save my life I would def buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first got the you curl I hated it. I finally learned to hold it upside down and it's awesome! I have difficult to curl hair think hair. The you curl gives me gorgeous curls that last and it takes no time! I do find the button annoying and my hair can slip especially on my right side because I'm a righty. Still gets a great review because I got mine for 27 bucks at target!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this.
The only thing I would change is the cord is too short and I always turn it off accidentally.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOve this! bought this curler when it first came out and just for a reference, i have hair down to my hip. makes my curls last and they turn out gorgeous! this gives more of a tighter curl and is super easy to use. i usually set the heat to 310 or less. i lost the glove long time ago and its really hard to get a burn with this. love the design must have curler! will never get a clamp curling wand ever ahaha

on 12/5/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This curling iron is INCREDIBLE. I'm in love with it. It gives me beautiful curls that hold all day. The only bad part is that I sometimes burn myself while using (but that pretty much just me being clumsy)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Loooooove! Beautiful curls. My hair is easy to curl but its hard to keep the curls. I use this on 400F, spritz my hair with a light hair spray and heat protectant, section hair, and baam! They last all day, look glossy and well, perfect! So glad I bought this. Purchased the 1/2-1 inch wand for 25USD. I've been using this about once a week (I'd use it more but I'm just pretty lazy in the morning haha). Bravo, Conair!

I LOVE this curling rod. I have gotten rid of all my curling irons and only use this one. You can create lots of different kinds of of curls/waves. The only negative I can think of is that fact that the buttons on the curling wand are in a bad spot. I constantly end up pushing them while doing my hair. Otherwise I LOVE it.

on 11/8/2012 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a bit of a wim after my curling iron died. I love it! It gives my hair this wavy finish that looks natural. It takes me like 10mins to do all of my hair ( I have very long long hair) and its done. It easy and simple and it looks great afterwards. My waves last all day. I love this curling iron and so glad I bought it. I tend to burn my fingers everytime I use it though.

on 10/21/2012 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So I was on the hunt for a new curling iron, and I've been hearing goods things about the clamp free ones. What I didn't like about my regular curling iron is how it creased the ends of my hair and made me look so "done". I wanted something that looked natural . So I picked the XL version up and today was the first time I tried it out to a party. Surprisingly I quickly got the hang of using it, and I LOVE how my hair looks! I didn't need to put a lot of hairspray and it lasts so long. I noticed it didn't take long to curl my whole head than if I used a regular curling iron. So glad I bought this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials