Natio Pure Mineral Foundation

3.8

All Ingredients Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 7/11/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i really love this foundation, it ticks all the boxes, well almost. As for being a buildable coverage, sensitive on skin, light, wearable and easy to apply foundation, natio has definitely suceeded. My only problem is that it smelled really bad, like cheap plastic gone wrong. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, and maybe it was just a bad batch, but it was pretty strong. Anyway, i forgive the foundation because you can't smell it on you and it fades. Overall, i totally love this foundation and wear it everyday!! Defs buying it again!

on 1/17/2012 5:02:00 PM

this is my go-to winter foundation. it's a little too heavy and oily for me to wear in summer, but it's perfect for medium, buildable coverage in winter. (:
this doesn't break me out, and as long as i set it with powder it lasts all day.
it's reasonably priced and you get a lot in the bottle. the one thing i will say is that i'm not a fan of foundations coming in bottles like this, but that's a small price to pay for the benefits.
Natio is one of the few brands that have a shade pale enough for me with a warm undertone, which is also great.

i definitely recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin for any time of year, and to people with combination skin for the winter months.

on 1/5/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

i really liked this product!!
i wasn't expecting this product to be very good because i have heard from countless people that natio makes them break out, etc..
but desperately in need for a foundation which was MY SKINTONE i purchased it, seeing as when i tested it it seemed to match my skin tone perfectly. I WAS RIGHT. it is the ONLY foundation i have ever used which matches my skin tone. It has fantastic coverage yet is one of those foundations which makes your skin look flawless, but doesn't make you appear like you are wearing stacks of foundation.
only downside for some people is that it is a bit dewy. I can work with this as my skin can get quite dry, but for othters; beware!
Overall FANTASTIC foundation!

on 11/3/2011 11:31:00 PM

WOW, I can't believe this was NZD$20! What a remarkable bargain! I love this stuff. Its great for day to day wear at work, dewy, moisterizing, gentle. I have pretty good skin, so like a light foundation to even me out a little, and totally rate this. i use MAC Mineralize (liquid) if I want more coverage. Love it, recommend it! The only thing I will say is that the colours available are a little limited. If you had darker skin you probably wouldn't have any luck.

on 6/9/2011 11:54:00 PM

This foundation was fantastic for my skin! the light, silky feel felt very light-weight on my skin without making me feel like i had anything on. It had a very dewy finish, making my skin look fresh, moist and healthy. I hadn't worn liquid mineral makeup before, so after using this product i applied rimmel perfect match foundation to see if there was a difference in the feel of the product. The rimmel foundation felt a lot heavier and made me feel like i had alot of product on my skin. The Natio mineral liquid foundation is definitely one of the best I've tried!!!

I have problematic skin and I often get pimples on my chin but it had been behaving for a while. Until I used this foundation two days in a row. Woe and behold, a pimple for each day! I found it had a bare minimum amount of coverage and if it was even slightly warm, it got very noticeably blotchy to the point where my friend actually pointed it out to me. Never buying this again.

on 5/1/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to give my skin a break from the Colorstay foundation and wanted a lighter option. I swatched this in the store and found it to be quite light in terms of coverage, so I brought this in the medium. I have to say the range of shades is quite limited and would best suit girls with fair to medium skin, so that may be a disadvantage for tanner girls. The coverage is very light and feels nice since it doesn't feel like I'm wearing foundation as opposed to the colorstay. Since I have oily skin, I had to blot and re-powder my face every couple of hours which was a pain, but it was more natural looking than the colorstay which is what I was going for. I applied it with a foundation sponge and used a concealer as well. I would only buy again since it has not broken me out.

on 3/10/2011 8:11:00 AM

LOVE this foundation! Im really slack with taking makeup off after a long day (or a long night out!) so mineral was really the best way to go (although ideally i shuld wash it off!). I love the light coverage, gives you a lovely healthy glow and dosnt stir up acne (which i am prone to). It comes in a nice little squeeze bottle which is small enough to keep in my bag for when im doing my makeup on the run (I kno, classy right?) and it is so easy to use. This is now my staple foundation and am luuuurving it!

on 2/23/2011 9:56:00 AM

Cheap, makes my skin glow, light coverage and does not make me go oily. Great product for its price!

on 12/29/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation. Although the coverage is not great... but what can you expect from a MINERAL foundation? Most mineral liquid foundations I have tried are exactly the same e.g. Maybelline, Australis, Revlon etc... I'd prefer a healthier foundation rather than a full coverage, acne causing foundation. I wear a primer and base foundation underneath and it brings the light coverage to a medium-buildable coverage. Lovely bottle presentation and great amount for price. I recommend this to anyone.!