September 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Liquid - Natio - Pure Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I wanted to give my skin a break from the Colorstay foundation and wanted a lighter option. I swatched this in the store and found it to be quite light in terms of coverage, so I brought this in the medium. I have to say the range of shades is quite limited and would best suit girls with fair to medium skin, so that may be a disadvantage for tanner girls. The coverage is very light and feels nice since it doesn't feel like I'm wearing foundation as opposed to the colorstay. Since I have oily skin, I had to blot and re-powder my face every couple of hours which was a pain, but it was more natural looking than the colorstay which is what I was going for. I applied it with a foundation sponge and used a concealer as well. I would only buy again since it has not broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by LollyJ

LOVE this foundation! Im really slack with taking makeup off after a long day (or a long night out!) so mineral was really the best way to go (although ideally i shuld wash it off!). I love the light coverage, gives you a lovely healthy glow and dosnt stir up acne (which i am prone to). It comes in a nice little squeeze bottle which is small enough to keep in my bag for when im doing my makeup on the run (I kno, classy right?) and it is so easy to use. This is now my staple foundation and am luuuurving it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap, makes my skin glow, light coverage and does not make me go oily. Great product for its price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mikzer96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this foundation. Although the coverage is not great... but what can you expect from a MINERAL foundation? Most mineral liquid foundations I have tried are exactly the same e.g. Maybelline, Australis, Revlon etc... I'd prefer a healthier foundation rather than a full coverage, acne causing foundation. I wear a primer and base foundation underneath and it brings the light coverage to a medium-buildable coverage. Lovely bottle presentation and great amount for price. I recommend this to anyone.!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by hippiehaz

I actually quite like this foundation. It's really dewy, gives me a nice glow and I think the colour looks great on my skin. It is more of a daytime foundation as it's really natural looking (I use Estee Lauder's futurist for going out etc). But team it with Natio's Mineral Powder and you've got a great daytime look without all of the chemicals of most foundations. This has minimal ingredients and jojoba oil and vitamin e and c. For work I have to wear quite a bit of makeup so this is great for giving my skin a break for when i'm not working. It's a great price too and easy to apply (I just use my fingers). All in all I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by TaziMiss

I found this foundation really horrible.. The colour is not right for me, and it is really thick and oily, giving me a shiny and cakey finish. Also, despite the thickness, the coverage is also terrible, similar to just a tinted moisturiser. Maybe it just doesn't work for me as I'm used to powder foundations rather than liquids, but I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by boogle

This product is a great price and a decent product. It contains minimal ingredients and no fragrance so is great for my sensitive skin. I am also prone to breakouts and it doesn't cause me any.

It gives a medium/light coverage - although I have to say that I haven't noticed any 'luminous glow' that some of the marketing claims :)

Great everyday foundation for evening out skin tone and covering minor imperfections. I have also been using it as an undereye concealer as I've yet to find another product without parabens, fragrance etc that I would trust for my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by teago

I like this foundation, I use it everyday! Mainly by it self but also mixed with another (revlon photoready)
I would describe this as a light, natural dewy coverage. Super easy to apply, I do like you would a moisturiser. Squeeze on to fingertips and smooth on to face.
It hasnt broken me out and doesnt highlight flaws.
Aussie brand, aussie made and $20 for 50ml its great value for money as most foundations are on 25-30ml.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yet again Natio has delivered another wonderful product. For a natural, everyday look this is the perfect choice for me. The coverage is light but good enough to make my skin look great. Finish is dewy. Staying power is reasonable. Love the plastic squeeze bottle it comes in - so easy to use. Reasonable price. Australian made. What's not to love?!