October 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jmcoley

This is a very beautiful and versatile color. It is a warm matte brown that is perfect as an everyday crease color. Cork adds just the right amount of definition. I usually use this both in my crease and lower lash line for a nice day-time look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this eyeshadow it's so versatile I use this is on my eyebrows its a beautifully matte warm brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Beautiful crease shade for a warm smokey eye. I thought it would be too warm/orange on my NC30 yellow undertone Asian skin, but it's perfect! Cork is slightly warmer and deeper than Wedge and creates more depth in the crease. I pair it with Powersurge liner used all over the lid for a daytime warm/dirty gold. I also pair cork in the crease with Gilty by Association-a black/gold/bronze shade. Gorgeous!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

It's nice to see that "Cork" is so versatile. It flatters a variety of skin tones and is used for multiple purposes. I see it used as eyebrow powder, a flat lid colour, a crease colour to add depth or even used to contour cheeks. I find it to be a perfect crease colour for myself (NC 30/35), it blends easily and beautifully with other colours. "Cork" is a wonderful addition to anyone's make-up bag. It seems to pop up in many MUA FOTDs, youtube make-up tutorials, and featured in many blogs. Although it doesn't appear unique in the pan, I haven't come across a neutral brown exactly like it. The closest is Urban Decay's "Buck." I gave this product a rating of 4 due to MAC's new animal testing policy. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by NishaDS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC Cork is the perfect daytime crease colour for my NC35 skin. It is medium brown with matte finish and applies and blends like a dream. It brings a subtle warmth to my eyes and never looks too harsh.

It has won a spot on my daily neutral quad. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by spyral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect neutral brown - not too warm, not too cool, which is great for my cool toned skin and blue eyes. I needed a nice medium matte or satin brown to enhance my Naked 2 palette. This did the trick. I really love the finish of Mac satins. I just wish Mac products weren't so expensive in Japan.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this and Espresso for my brows- cork for the beginning/front of my brows. Looks great.

Nc50/ Matchmaster 7.5

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by makeupfreek9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, So cork is a wonderful colour by MAC, I love it because it is very neutral and really making my blue eyes pop. What I don't like is how ridiculously over-priced this product is. I love MAC. The quality is always amazing but, I would not repurchase because of how pricey it is and I'm sure i could find a very similar colour for much cheaper at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Cork is a basic medium brown. I feel like it has tones in it that can appear naturally in skin. The texture is great and it blends really easy. I like to use it all over the lid sometimes or even as a contour shade when I have a little more color. Cork is a very natural color that can give the look of a real shadow on my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Love this color. I am an NC/C4 light tan asian with creaseless lids. I use cork lightly all over my lid with a MAC 217 to give my eyes a little depth. It's very subtle but makes a difference (to me at least, lol!). Also a great blending color due to its soft, matte, natural color on my skintone. It's a staple color and will repurchase.