July 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because it was cheap and I thought it was tinted. The cap is a deep merlot color. But it's not, it's clear, so I was a little disappointed. But the product itself smells great, sort of like tangy candy and moisturizes without being oily. Haven't noticed any "rejuvenating" effects, whatever that means.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE SMELL <3 and it is super moisturising I dont even have to apply it on both top and bottom, just one side is enough to keep my lips hydrated for a good 2 hours or so. I will definitely get this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this on a whim at Walgreens during a 2 for 1 deal and was pleasantly surprised at how much I like the product! I was never gun-hoe on the original BB lip balm, so I wasn't expecting much. It seems to moisturize well. the smell is very strong but fruity and will keep wafting under your nose, so be warned if you hate the smell of berries.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Meh, not overly impressed with this lip balm. Here in the UK it is rather expensive (I think it's 3.50 or so), and I find that while it is an ok clear lip balm that moisturises fine, it's just not good enough for that money, as you have to reapply it quite often.
I'm not a fan of the smell either and my bf absolutely hates it, which sure, is personal preference, but doesn't help!
I'd like this to come in an SPF version as well, since I can't even use this outdoors otherwise. Doesn't matter though, since I won't be repurchasing anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I hate the original Burt's Bees - it dries out my lips and it is not moisturizing whatsoever. I have the same problem with the Pink Grapefruit, the Honey, and the Pomegranate one. This balm is yummy and makes my lips soft and kissable. I kind of like the fact that it smells and tastes like a child's vitamin (without the chalky aspect). I will definitely rebuy - this flavor and the Mango Butter flavor are my favorites!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I bought this on a whim... it was buy 2 get 1 free atWalgreens. I LOVE this product so much!!!!!!!!!!!I have chronically dry lips, nothing seems to help them............until I tried this!! I love berries in general and when i tried this i feel in LOVE<33 One con: The spin up thing on the bottom broke within the first 3 times on using!
***EDIT***
i will never buy anther burts bees chapstick. EVER. you might still like it, but burts bees has caramine in there products, which has something to do with red bug juice, that is NASTY.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cindythenarwhal

I really like this chap stick. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and I wake up with moisturized lips. I stopped using the original Burt's Bees chap stick after I noticed my lips getting darker. (someone told me it was the orange oil in it)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the original (minty) BB's lip balm so decided to try this one on a whim. It is a clear balm with a pleasant mixed berry scent to it. It does moisturize my lips well but I find that the lasting power is not that great. Ideally I like my lip balm to have an spf as well. But I love the berry scent. I may or may not repurchase (since there are so many lip balms to try) but this is a nice, moisturizing lip product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burt's Bees can be a hit or miss with me, and I am a huge fan of the Mango Butter lip balm, but the Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry has to be one of my least favorite lip balms from Burt's Bees. It moisturizes my lips for a shorter period of time compared to the Mango Butter one, but the smell is pleasant. It has a very thin consistency and glides on smoothly. I wouldnt repurchase again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful chap stick!
I love the scent and how soft it leaves my lips!