September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thought I would try this out for the summer months instead of the hold one but the coverage is waaaay too sheer! I think someone with really great skin could get away with it but it really hides nothing for me. I don't like the color as well as the gold either. I'm an NC25 and the gold has more yellow I think than this one. This seems more grey to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Has sheer coverage, 3-5 staying power, but the shade is too dark for me. It's more suitable for medium / tan skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried a sample, it's a little too dark for my winter shade but definitely does what it's meant to do. Fabulous product that you can easily wear alone. Oily skin will need to powder of course, acne will fade and look less obvious and best of all, SPF!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought at least 5 bottles of this bb cream over the years, it's my pick for half days, where I'm going out for half of the day and spending half the day at home.
It covers acne scars like a dream, it's creamy, dewy, and natural.
I think this is made to balance out yellow in skin (hence the grayness) if you are cool and not warm, not sure how well this will work on you.
Sometimes when I use my neutrogena acne prone foundation I use this as a concealer on top of my other makeup just because it hides scars so well.
It blends beautifully, is moisturizing, non irritating, and easy to find on amazon for around ten dollars. The coverage is around medium if you apply it thick like I do. I wish it would cover more with less work though, I am thinking of giving the orange one a go once I use up my 1 and 1/2 bottles that are left.
Really good product overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit, it was not love at first sight. I purchased my first bottle a few years back and perhaps it was a dud, but the formula was thick, heavy and left a very noticable grey cast that made my skin look dull and tired. Fastforward to now, I've since decided to give it a second shot and repurchased another bottle. This time, I know it's fresh stock because the formula feels lightweight and has a pretty scent. When I apply it with my fingertips, it feels like a tinted moisturizer - it's very creamy and smooth, and - I'm shocked to say this - is an EXACT colour match to my skin! No grey cast and no yellow tone!! The coverage is sheer to light akin to a TM but considering that is has all the goodies packed into it that no ordinary TM has, I'm sold on the product. This will give your skin a very natural, barely-there look - like your real skin but better - perfect for casual days when I want to let my skin breathe.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Has a very light coverage but evens out skin tone and does cover around 75% of the redness on my face. Good product if your in a hurry and I always love using this for everyday wear. Does not cover blemishes, dark spots, or acne scars well but a good concealer can take care of that. Would repurchase. I'm giving it the full 5 stars since it does what it says it does. If your looking for full coverage, this is probably not for you but I find it to be very versatile and good for everyday. It does come off looking gray but once it oxydizes, it looks wonderful and nice. It's a good match for my skin tone and for reference I am Light 46 in Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Ivanka1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time I used this as a BB cream it was too light on my face. I was so disappointed because I liked the formula. So I put it away for a year until I suddenly realized I could use it as a highlighter/primer. Now I only apply this BB cream under my eyes, on eyelids, areas around my mouth before applying my Missha BB Cream on the other areas and then my concealer, bronzer, blush etc. The combination of the two BB Creams define my face more. I don't use a primer under it, because the BB Creams really work as a primer too for me. My makeup stayes on all day. Sometimes I add just a little of my Revlon Colorstay foundation over the BB Creams, for evenings/special occasions. I've never had so many compliments on my skin. Even a seller from the beauty store wanted to know what I used for my skin.

So now I love this BB Cream, but it's too light for me to use it all over my face. But it's perfect for the areas I want to highlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

I purchased Pink label BB cream by Skin79 from Amazon and have been very pleased.
Fantastic matte coverage even after a 35 mile bike ride. I also applied the Skin79 sun protection powder and touched up once mid way through the ride. Works well with my combination skin. Looking forward to trying the anti aging line as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Obli

I purchased this BB cream a year ago, and it was the first one I ever used. I liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

First, the packaging! It's super cute and very hygienic -- but it is hard to tell when you're running out or not, so it's good to have a backup just in case.

I found that the coverage is light to medium, and it really didn't do a good job at covering up my acne and my post hyperpigmentation. However, it did even out the redness in my skin. It didn't cake on me and didn't feel heavy. When first applied it ran much too grey on my yellow undertones and looked a little too light on me -- but when I'd look in the mirror a couple hours later this BB cream made me look fresh and radiant (although not nearly matching my skintone), with a dewy finish that didn't look oily... as long as I blotted my face.

That being said, the oil control was pretty good; my t-zone gets /very/ oily throughout the day and I found that I didn't have to blot as often while using this. The SPF in this is also a nice bonus, but it definitely can't replace normal sunscreen.

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer higher coverage and also because the shade was slightly off (for reference, Lioele Triple the Solution fits my skintone perfectly). However, I do think that it is a good BB cream and I do recommend it -- it just doesn't tick the boxes for me.