Palladio Eye Ink

4.2

Aqua, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoexyethanol, Methylparaben, Laureth-4, PVP- Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. May Contain: Iron oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 1/29/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

CONS:
since its labeled ink, (if its a pen its dark first then faded if out of ink) as i line my eyes its like fade black then i line again.
PROS:
love love the tip, you can line from the thinnest to thickest line. it stays all day. i can apply it my lower lash line without making it look harsh/too heavy for the area.

on 1/18/2011 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! It's so hard to find an eye marker that actually works. You can get such a precise line with this marker, but the best part is that it actually produces a dark liquid line that you don't even have to go over a second time! And it lasts all day. Can't beat it. Love it. Will repurchase again and again and again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product in eggplant and I am really loving it! its a beautiful purplely brown! its demure and subtle and you can tell that its purple but its not a true bright pigment. I love bright purples but there are days when i just want to keep it low key. I'm an eyeliner freak and I feel naked without it! this is a great color because I feel like im wearing my usual heavy liner but it looks so nice! This is a work appropriate color for sure and goes really well with very neutral colors. The color is almost lavender or lilac hued, do not expect to be able to wear this with non-neutral shadows. I love the way this applies, its literally the fastest eyeliner for me to put on! super great plus! I really want to try the black!

I absolutely love this eye liner! It goes on with one swipe and stays on all day! It's the perfect size as well. It's small enough that you can get a nice hold on it. * Two thumbs up! *

on 11/14/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this Eye Liner. Ease of use never have had a steady hand at liquid liner. I purchased the black and then went back and purchase SMOKY which is a greyish hue.It stays put after it dries. Will be going back for the other colors. I would like for it to be alittle slimer for applying ease on the hand. The felt end is a breeze to apply to the eye with or without false lashes.

on 7/8/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is great! It sticks like superglue. The color payoff is excellent. I like the selection of colors available and the ease of application. The felt tip applicator makes application extremely easy. I can apply this with either my left or right hand without any problem. I HATE HATE HATE how small the tube is. This really should be larger. . It dries really fast so be prepared to start over if you make a mistake. I haven't experienced any type of irritation (which is a plus). EDIT: 10-19-11 Aside from the tube be entirely too small for the price, I notice obstruction to my vision whenever I use this. There's always a "haze" or something and I constantly find myself trying to remove something from my eye....but nothing is there. I went to work and wash my face and removed the eyeliner and the "haze" was gone within 30 minutes. I will not be using this product again.