July 29, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Eye Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by chasingbutterflies

I absolutely love this eye liner! It goes on with one swipe and stays on all day! It's the perfect size as well. It's small enough that you can get a nice hold on it. * Two thumbs up! *

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by urmylyte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this Eye Liner. Ease of use never have had a steady hand at liquid liner. I purchased the black and then went back and purchase SMOKY which is a greyish hue.It stays put after it dries. Will be going back for the other colors. I would like for it to be alittle slimer for applying ease on the hand. The felt end is a breeze to apply to the eye with or without false lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great! It sticks like superglue. The color payoff is excellent. I like the selection of colors available and the ease of application. The felt tip applicator makes application extremely easy. I can apply this with either my left or right hand without any problem. I HATE HATE HATE how small the tube is. This really should be larger. . It dries really fast so be prepared to start over if you make a mistake. I haven't experienced any type of irritation (which is a plus). EDIT: 10-19-11 Aside from the tube be entirely too small for the price, I notice obstruction to my vision whenever I use this. There's always a "haze" or something and I constantly find myself trying to remove something from my eye....but nothing is there. I went to work and wash my face and removed the eyeliner and the "haze" was gone within 30 minutes. I will not be using this product again.