August 29, 2014 | 1847 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor In Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

A fruity floral that is youthful and not as sophisticated nor unique as the original Tresor, but nonetheless, very enjoyable. I love how sweet and cheerful this scent is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by crysna

This is a really good fragrance! A light, fruity/floral, with musk and a little clean fragrance, is not to heavy like my beloved Tresor, but is a nice version. Works well with my body chemistry that makes it so perfect to wear. Average longevity 4 hours on me, last more on my clothes. In love!!!!;)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I have always been a huge fan of Tresor so I decided to give this a try. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and feminine--the same as the fragrance. It is much more flowery and a bit lighter than the Tresor. I only wear this on special occassions or when I want to smell like a lady that isn't wearing something that all the teenagers are wearing.
Some days I don't like the fragrance and some days I do. It's a bit heavier than what I am used to wearing for fragrance so I would suggest applying a very small spritz. The lasting power on me isn't great---2 hours max. I only really wear this when I am in a mood to wear a floral fragrance. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I prefer the Tresor a lot more because of its lasting power and it's powdery/musk scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is not bad. It's a fruity floral that is a bit woody too. I like it better than Tresor. Definitely a younger scent. I smell peach, cedar, jasmine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by fleeting_fancy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the prettiest perfumes I have ever smelled. If I were giving lippies for the scent alone, it would be a 5+++. If I were giving them out for its staying power, it would get a 2 or a 3. Maybe a 1.
However, that's on my wrist. This lasts forever on your clothes and leaves the softest, pretties trail if you spray your shirt or your hair.

It is like the Best of Tresor (original) plus the Best of Maybe Baby by benefit ~ with none of the annoyances of either. (Tresor can be too much on some, and Maybe Baby can turn weird, although I love it.)

It starts out with a blast of peach/nectarine, maybe a little juicy pear, and a beautiful rose. There is a tiny bit of oomph amidst all of the "pretty" ~ am guessing it's the cedar. I don't get any jasmine at all.

It doesn't really change; it just fades into a beautiful fruity rose, but not in the "generic fruity floral" way. It doesn't last on my skin, but try it; it might just be me.

Love love love. Would be HG material if it were stronger. I would say this has the staying power (on my skin) of an EDT ~ at best.

It's swoon-worthy, though, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by babygroove82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it..
it's make me feel soo sexy..got compliment when i wear it this perfume. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not familiar with the original Tresor so I cannot compare the two but I like this fragrance alot. Its a beautiful interesting scent. I love the packaging too.

I love flowery scents and this one is soft, flowery and powdery. Very feminine and romantic. Not suited for casual wear... the staying power isn't that great though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift from a dear friend, and as she gave me the big bottle (100 ml, 3,3 flOZ) I thought I better start using this right away ;). My mom used to wear the regular Tresor, and although this reminds me of her, it is a scent on it's own. I won't bother with ingredients/notes as I am crap at those, but it smells like a softer and lighter version of big sister Tresor, with a hint of musk in it, perfect for spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Weekapauger

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just LOVE it! so uplifting!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I have always wanted to buy Tresor (the original) but always hesitated because it seemed just too heavy. Then I came across 'Tresor In Love' and even though its not the same as the oringial one, i still find it lovely for the spring/summer months. Its fresh, light and romantic. The lasting power isn't the greatest even though it claims to be a EDP but I can see myself wear this alot this spring/summer season. It barely lasts 3 hours on me. The bottle is so beautiful - simple and classic. Not a fan of the body lotion though as I find it doesn't smell the same as the EDP. EDIT: I have worn this continuously for a two weeks and sadly to say I'm not loving it as I did the first few days I had bought it. It smells too generic for my liking and the drydown is nothing special. I will give this away to relatives as I'm not a fan of it.