April 16, 2014 | 1551 users online

BB Cream - BRTC - Gold Caviar BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got a sample of this in a swap. (thank you!!) My first impression, I really like it. It matches my skin tone very well. It has a nice consistancy. (not too thick or thin) Nice coverage. Was not drying at all. I really like it so far. Will update when I've worn it a bit more. (but I can usually tell from the first application whether I like it or not)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by audreyj

Love love love this bb cream product. I've tried 3-4 different bb creams and this was the first, and the best. I usually flake terribly with regular foundations, even liquid/cream foundations, and this is great for evening out my skintone and light-medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another one of my favorite bb creams. It has a thicker consistency and evens out my skin tone nicely. It matches me pretty well when blended into the skin. It does look slightly yellowish to me rather than your typical grey or pink bb creams. It gives me a dewy/glowy finish which I love. I did however have to blot 1-2x during the day which I can live with. I bought this in a korean cosmetics store (beauty credit) and it was on sale for $25 in a 3 piece kit which is a steal! If I ever finish this big tube up, I'd definitely buy another. And another item I should mention, this is a lot darker than BRTC Jasmine BB Cream for those who were thinking of that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I usually like full coverage foundations, but I think I am going to use this as foundation for the summer. It has an SPF of 50 which is awesome IMO. It hasn't caused me to break out and i think the coverage is pretty good for it being just a BB cream and not a foundation. I put it on my face and then fill in with a bit of foundation for the areas that need more coverage and I put a mineral powder on top and i am good to go. I get it for about $20 on ebay which I can live with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by beforenafter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the 3rd BB cream I've tried and I really enjoy it. I've got pretty good skin to begin with (due to genetics and copious use of moisturizer and sunblock over the years), I would say that I've got dry to normal skin that's pretty fair and unlike most Asian skin, I've got some cool undertones mixed in with my yellow.

The consistency is a little thick but a small amount spreads easily over my moisturized skin. I usually use my fingers to spread and then even out the finish by bouncing and rolling a damp beauty blender sponge. I normally need some concealer to cover up my dark under-eye circles but sometimes I can get away without concealer.

On me, this product gives sheer to medium coverage which is just fine for me. The finish ends up looking very natural not too dewy and not too matte.

I can't really speak to whether or not this product has real anti aging properties or whether it improves your skin quality because I must use 5-6 different products at any given time that are supposed to fight aging but it hasn't made my skin worse!

As with all BB creams I find the wear to be light and find that liquid foundations now feel much too heavy to wear.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by staysee

I'm also around NC20 and this BB cream wasn't dark for me at all. When fresh out of the tube, the blob may look a bit dark, but when spread around, the shade is actually quite light. The coverage is quite good, goes on smoothly, and, most of all, gives my skin a better dewy glow than any other BB cream I've tried before (Missha, Etude House, and Skin79) without making my skin oily. The glow fades after a few hours, but the coverage stays. If I'm going out in the evening, I'd just reapply to get the glowing feel again. Definitely my favourite BB cream up to now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mango65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20 and this cream was much too dark for me. Strangely enough, it has a weird pink-salmon tint. BRTC says its BB cream will "blend into" your skin tone, but I don't believe such a miracle colour exists!

On the bright side, consistency was good and blending was extremely easy. I wore this for a day, felt light and gentle on the skin. It DOES give off a very nice glow, which I imagine will look gorgeous on someone ~NC30.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although many complain about the shade, I thought the color matched my NC20 skin pretty well. It is good for those that lean towards a light warm with yellow undertone (LLL). Among all the bb creams, this one does the best at covering pores and it illuminates the complexion giving you a dewy look. But it doesn't cover redness or scars so well. You will still need a concealer. I use Dr Jart BB cream as a concealer on my blemishes. I rate this a "4" because its concealing effect is not as good as Dr Jart.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No