July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Polishes - OPI - Catch Me In Your Net

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by renaissancegirl

This is excellent for Konading. I got the small bottle of this that came in the OPI Summer Flutter sampler pack but now I feel I must get the full sized bottle. It looks beautiful on my skin and packs a lot of punch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by apk2

I got this in the Summer Flutter minis that come with four of the colours in the collection: Flower-to-flower, Flit a bit, Wing it and Catch Me in Your Net. While I really enjoy all the colours I got my favourite by far is Catch Me in Your net followed by Flit a bit. Catch me in your net catches the light so well and really makes your nails pop. I bought the full sized one after trying it once and I love it. It's such a beautiful teal/turquoise colour that complements all skin tones. Unfortunately my nails are a disaster right now so I'm saving this for when I grow them out and have perfect nails haha

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by MistyPhoto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this polish! I wore it on a beach vacation and it was perfect! The shimmers are total hottness and the color is gorgeous. I highly recommend this polish. I put on two thick coats and it was pretty much opaque, but three thin coats might work better. I wore it for seven days of boating, swimming, and sand everywhere and there was only a little bit of tip wear. This polish is worh the money for its beautiful color and lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SarahBelle93

I got this color as a manicure and it is the prettiest summer color ever. I love how the glitters in it just seem to radiate in the light. Its a very unique color from OPI and has the same long wear as all the other OPI colors. It took about 2 coats for my manicurist to get it to the color that shows up in the bottle. Definately recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by foxylesley29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most gorgeous, glittery summer color! It went on a lot smoother than I had expected with this amount of glitter, and covered really well. It's such a unique color, I might hunt down another bottle just in case. If you can find it, you must have this polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was definately late on this bandwagon but better late than never! I searched high and low for this polish and finally snatched the last bottle at the only place I could actually find it. But it was so worth the endless days of searching! It is a perfect turquoise with shimmer and shine. This has been my pedi color since I've had it and I'm still not tired of it. The ONLY thing I have to complain about was slight staining but nothing I couldn't fix. Overall, a wonderful addition to my nail polish collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xaoey05

I LOVE this color. I thought it was going to be predominantly blue, but there's a surprising amount of green flash to it, and in some lights I could almost swear it's 100% green. (Green is my favorite, so, bonus! :) Like everybody else says, it's totally a magical, mermaidish color. ALU and Scrangie mentioned it being slightly sheer, but if you're like me and have lo-o-ong nail beds that end at the tip of the finger, VNL is no issue at all. It's not quite a breeze to remove, but since there are no giant glitter chunks a'la Mad as a Hatter, it's not a big deal. I like the foil effect a lot, and I'm really hoping that OPI makes others!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by MichelleST

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is stunning, it is so shiny and glowing, you will not be able to stop looking at it. As far as taking it off, it is not bad at all, some glitters, I'm looking at you Zoya and the OPI Alice in Wonderland series, it was not bad at all, don't let that stop you, it definitely brings a mermaid to mind, it didn't even occur to me that it wasn't a sea theme, but butterflies, but that makes sense. THE summer pedi color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

Gorgeous colour! I see it as a turquoise shimmer, with yellow/green duochrome effect - reminds me of a mermaid! I don't see all the colours in the glitter/shimmer that the other reviewers have mentioned, and really wish I did. I've also found even with a base coat, it stains my nails (and cuticles) terribly! Total (greenish) smurf fingers when removing it. But overall, an amazing colour, would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by applesandpairs

if you are a green/blue fan, you NEED THIS. Beautiful glass flecky gold/green shimmer with a slight green/blue duochrome effect. truly gorgeous and reminds me of the sea or a beautiful butterfly's wings. would deff repurchase