January 29, 2015 | 1623 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mcgfan

Love! I have been using this for years and will continue to rebuy. Can't beat the price and quality. It makes my lashes full and long. I love the curved brush. I wear it in the darkest black.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

RACOON EYES!! This mascara gave me racoon eyes within 2 hours, and full on panda eyes after 7 hours. Meant to be waterproof, but I am not impressed. Save your money folks

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ShailjaVashisht

If you are looking for a budget mascara then give a try to 'Maybelline's the falsies volume mascara'.. it defines lashes perfectly, gives them volume and length too... check out price and detailed review at http://www.brideeveryday.com/maybelline-the-falsies-volum-express-waterproof-mascara-review-swatch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

After years of Lancome Difinicils and then years of L'Oreal Voluminous I sadly had to find something new. Reviews on Volum' Express looked promising so I took a chance. Happily I found that it works very well for me! I have oily skin so a good non flaky waterproof mascara is a must. This mascara went on smoothly, no clumping and did not flake or give me raccoon eyes over the course of the day. It also did not burn my eyes or dry them out like the last tube of L'Oreal Voluminous did. Got the Volum' Express Waterproof in Brownish Black and it's a nice balance of the two colors though it seems to lean a little more on the brown side. It seems like this mascara goes on sale often so I will be stocking up! Not giving this a five since I think that Dior's Diorshow is the mascara all mascaras should aspire to and this one does not give that kind of length or thickness. Good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by queeniesiu18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this mascara at least four times! I have long eyelashes, but a lot of mascaras tend to make them drop upon application due to the wet formula. This mascara does not do that; in fact, it makes my eyelashes hold their curls exceptionally well! It smudges on my lower lashes, but nothing budges on my upper lashes. The waterproof formula is amazing. A little tip for those whose eye liner on their upper waterline smudges all the time. Take a small eye liner brush, dip some into the mascara wand and apply it on the upper waterline. This is a good alternative to any eye liners and the waterproof formula makes it stay on your water line. Even if it does smudge, it just comes off as little black pecks so it is much easier to clean than a smudged eye liner. Mascaras should be changed up every 3 months anyway, and if you swirl the wand when putting it back into the bottle instead of directly pushing it in, the mascara will not dry up that quickly. Great product and great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by vintjus

I am quite shock with all the bad reviews. I thought this mascara is a life saver, well for me it is tho. Really affordable, great quality, last long, if you use it right, It doesn't leaves any clumps.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MishMashMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim when I was overseas because it cost about a third of what it would in Australia. I like Maybelline mascaras so I thought I'd try this one out.

I really wanted to like it because when I first applied it, the formula was great. Nice, even coverage and no clumping at all. Yes, it added volume and length, but no, I wouldn't say it looked like I was wearing false eyelashes, as the name would suggest (to be honest, I didn't expect it to anyway). I could live with that.

What I couldn't live with, however, was the fact that is smudged underneath my eyes within two hours of putting it on, even though I'd only applied one coat to my top lashes. By the end of the day, the smudging had intensified ridiculously - for me, an absolute deal-breaker. This was disappointing, because I noticed that it held a curl quite well. I loved the formula so much I even decided to buy it in Australia, thinking it could make all the difference. Sadly, it didn't - I'd wasted $20 and still looked like a panda by the end of the day.

So, while the formula is fantastic, I can't look past the smudging. But if you can, go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I accidentally bought waterproof last time I was at the store and while it still gives me the same look as the original I can't get it off. It is so hard to remove and I can't wait to repurchase the original. you.

Of course this means the mascara stays put and goes no where if that is an important quality to

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by spirovelvet

It's waterproof but it flakes and transfers and let me with raccoon eyes. It's amazing at volume and lenght, it really makes a falsies look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So basically this was the first maybelline mascara I have ever bought (back in the days), and let me say.. I love it so much! This is my HG mascara! The formula is super wet (which works best for me lashes) so this May or may not work for your lashes depending on if they work better on wetter or drier formulas. The brush is pretty big but unique and has a slight curve to really hug the lashes. I have pretty thick and long lashes so this product works best for me. I have both the washable and waterproof formula and I love them! Doesn't run, doesn't smudge, nor flake! WARNING: I DONT RECOMMEND THIS MASCARA TO THOSE WITH SPARSE OR THIN LASHES AS THEY WILL JUST CLUMP AND CLUMP