LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.3

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WHOMEVER YOU ARE, TRY THIS PRODUCT!

I've been a long-time user of LUSH products, but because they're quite pricey $$$$ I have moved away from using their products for everyday care and found myself only buying certain products as "treats" for myself. But OMFG when I found Full of Grace, I was absolutey HOOKED!

I have yet to find another product (natural/organic or not) that goes what this serum does, for my skin. Not only has it evened out my skin tone and reduced the redness around my T-zone area; it has also helped to firm and brighten my skin, reduce and virtually eliminate the look of mild scars I had from past breakouts, AND it clears up ANY blemish I get. Seriously. This thing is a gift from the gods!

You may think this product is a little greasy; and it kind of is. But it sinks in and leaves your skin looking so renewed and amazing, that it's totally worth it. I use this as a night-time serum, so I wake up every morning with beautiful skin. I don't use it as a day-time moisturizer because it is greasy, but using it at night gives you the same amazing results. Also, it makes applying makeup to your skin SO much easier!

Tip: Store this product in your freezer, so it lasts longer. Because it's preservative-free, it can melt easily if left in hot or even room-temperatures. All you have to do it rub it between your hands to warm it up again and then apply to your face by using small circular motions & massaging it into your skin. Then, just stick is back into the freezer until you use it the next day.
***If it's too greasy for you, wet your hands slightly after rubbing the bar between them, to eliminate some of the greasiness.

Overall, this product is AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. GO BUY IT. It's $15 so it may seem sort of expensive, considering it IS a pretty small bar. But a little of it foes a lonnnnnggg way and I promise that you will be seriously happy with the results!

OH! And LUSH is against animal testing, so that's a bonus!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Let me start with the positives. Yes, this does moisturize and leaves your skin feeling soft. It does have an oily sheen, but that didn't bother me, as I only used it at night. It looks like a small bar of soap. The heat of your hands "melts" the serum, which you apply to your skin. I just kept mine in a small Tupperware container.

But holy smoke.... do not get this stuff in your eye. It burns like the devil. I had to leave a wide circle around my eyes, and wash my hands so I didn't accidentally rub my eye with it. That's a deal breaker for me. I want to use a moisturizing serum under my eyes, and on the back of my hands.

Sorry Lush... I wanted to love you.

This is so amazing, it's replaced Khiels Midnight recovery concentrate for me. Dry, winter skin means horrific sunken skin for me but this has turned it all around.
It's cleared up my Rosacea, any chapping, and has never broken out a single spot. Use underneath moisturiser during the day and alone at night.
You may want to use a Lush toner to blot it for the day if you have okay skin, but for me, I don't need to.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Love this serum. Tried it out of desperation my skin was looking very dehydrated and dull, from health issues and neglect. Did not expect any miracles, My skin improved almost immediately, two months later, others are remarking on how my skin is glowing with health. I have now stocked up, I use it mostly at night ,occasionally in the morning.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am actually an employee at lush.

I had purchased this to help with some dark spots and to also use with masks. My skin is dry - normal skin, I have Asian skin to I have a lot of redness. Unfortunately using this has cause my face to break out. I have pimples mostly on my chin.

I've seen this product work on other people ( my boyfriend ) and it's amazing for him. He's on the dry side as well, but not sensitive. he uses it as a night moisturizer and it does wonders.

If you have dry skin that is also super sensitive, I would just get a sample, and try it on a specific spot.

it doesn't work for everyone, but when it does it's amazing!

I'm a fairly recent LUSH addict. I actually only go in lush store during autumn an winter when it's cool enough to take baths instead of showers. Hehe

But I was recently introduced to this face serum by a lush employee. I was complaining about how my face suddenly became more dry as autumn came but I also got back to back cystic acne spots on my face. The sales lady told me about "full of grace" and said it doesn't clog pores. I was a little hesitant because I was a serum bar and I've never used a serum bar before. Anywho, after humming on it for a week, I decided to buy this and store it in one of those lush shampoo tins (it's a tight squeeze but fit perfectly).
Well to my surprise after 1 week of using this nightly, my 3 tiny spots cleared up and my one cystic acne disappeared!!! I have no idea how this stuff works, but it works! I went from using Persa gel 10% daily to using this serum bar... And my face has never looked better. I've received so many compliments in the last week alone, I don't know what I would do without this serum bar.

Ps: I don't rub the bar between my palms to warm it up... I actually take the bar and apply it directly to my face - 3 lines on each cheek, one across my forehead, one on my jaw line (from one ear to the other) and 2 down my neck. Then massage it in. Less product waste

On my second purchase of this. I've been using this as my night moisturiser and my skin looks really calm and feels amazing in the morning. It feels quite greasy at first but sinks in quite quickly and has never made me break out, in fact the opposite it has evened out my skin and I feel like my open pores look tighter too.

To use; I just cleanse my face tone then I rub it straight from the bar onto my face. I then massage it in for a few minutes. I think you could use it in the day if you weren't in a rush but I prefer it at night or if I'm not going out/wearing makeup.

I love that Lush has hardly any packaging, this comes as it is (they can wrap it in paper for you) I store it in a small plastic tuppaware type of box. It also lasts for ages! excellent value and will re-purchase again and again. It also smells amazing!

I have sensitive/combination/acne prone skin and this product works great to calm down my acne. Also, it helps to calm irritated skin since it has chamomile as an ingredient. It hasn't broken me out. It works well under a moisturizer as it isn't moisturizing enough on its own. When I apply this serum generously over my face at night I noticed that in the morning my face is plump and fresh looking.

I use this at night, because its too oily under makeup. I have a tin for it, and it hasn't melted on me yet. Makes my skin glow, and my breakouts always calm down quickly after using this. I would purchase again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received a bar of this about a month ago and it's quickly becoming a staple in my skin care routine! I have combo skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks & chin) so I use this at night as my nighttime moisturizer. I just warm it up with my fingertips, run it over my cheeks and forehead, and massage it into my face. The oil's very dry, so you don't feel heavy or greasy and I never had an issue with it staining my pillow case. I was alarmed when I first used this, as when I woke up I had a bunch of new pimples on my nose! However, I stuck with it, believing it to be just a purge (and it was) and now my skin tone is much more even and glowing! I have red spots and some broken capillaries on my face that I'm a bit insecure about and I find that they've been fading as I've been using this! It smells WONDERFUL too, it smells like I just walked into a spa, very herbal and soothing. I will definitely be repurchasing this. I thought nothing could replace my Egyptian Magic as my night cream, but this stuff definitely has!