December 20, 2014 | 1662 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Full of Grace Serum Bar

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MissAtomicB0mb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't hate this but I don't love it either.

I used to use this every night as a moisturiser but I have gone back to using SteamCream instead and have been using this before using my catastrophe cosmetic face mask (but I couldn't tell you if it has any effect on the performance of the mask or how it helps the mask in any way, I was just told this was one of its uses.)

It's very greasy and sits on the skin for a very long time. However by the morning it has sunk in and my skin would look & feel very soft. I also believe that its very easy to use and smells very nice. I wouldn't use this during the day, it's far too greasy for that!

All in all I wouldn't buy this again as I have used better moisturisers that don't sit on my skin for as long as this does. It didn't make me breakout thankfully but it didn't help my spots either (not that it claimed it would to be fair) and as someone with a few spots i'm not sure rubbing it over my face to be the most hygienic thing I could be doing (I tried using fingers but it didn't work, it would only melt onto my skin if I rubbed it across my face directly)

I do give it brownie points for being natural as can be, animal friendly & vegan.

If you have clear skin/dry skin/or like a heavy moisturiser that sinks in overnight then this is for you. If you have blemishes/oily skin/prone to breakouts with rich products or looking for something you can use in the day as well then maybe this isn't for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by windypoint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made my face break out, so I went looking for some other use for it. I tried it on my hands but it was bit greasy for that, didn't sink in. Then I used it on my feet at night. I like it very much for that purpose, it seems to take down puffyness in my feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

It's extremely oily so it takes a while to sink in, so I only use it at night or under a face mask. My skin has looked a lot better since I've started using this. It doesn't smell which I like. It goes pretty fast tho so I use it sparingly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this, makes my skin so soft.
Use it every night by rubbing it in between my fingers than applying.
Hard to store as it melts at high temperatures but I can cope with it for how much I love the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Gardengrenade

I've been looking for a moisturizer to use at night and didnt want to spend too much. The lady at LUSH said this would be a good thing to use since I liked shangri Lao moisturizer. I was a little iffy about it because I didn't know how if store this little bar as it melts in your hands! But I keep it in the little paper lush bag they gave me. I like this for a night moisturizer but its not for me during the day. First of all I have an oily forehead, nose and chin, and dry beside my nose and between my eyebrows. I can only use this every other night because it breaks me out and I'm careful now to only apply it lightly all over, concentrating on my dry areas. It has stopped my skin from flaking, but I made the mistake to try it during the day when I got it and I was an oily mess! Now it's an every other night thing for me. I do like it, and it does fix any dry areas so people who have dry skin this is the thing for you, oily people be careful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is really lovely! I can't comment on anti-aging as I'm 24 but after night-time use I wake up to glowy, soft skin that doesn't have it's usual uneven redness. I've used this 5 or 6 times and have barely made a dent in it so the price is amazing too. I have dry to normal skin and don't use a moisturiser on nights I use this as it would be a bit too much for my skin - this serum is very moisturising for me. Definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been trying this product for about a week now and so far I'm loving it.

This is a rather moisturizing facial serum that contains a lot of beneficial oils and it makes my face feel very soft and supple.
It's also does not aggravate my very sensitive skin at all.

The only thing I dislike about this, however, is the packaging (or lack of thereof).
I don't know about anyone else here, but using this product is a bit of a hassle.
You're supposed to either rub the bar in between your fingers and apply to your face, or to massage it directly to your face.

Now, I love keeping my room at a low temperature, so whenever I want to use the product, it feels as hard as a rock.
Even when I rub it in between my fingers, not a lot of product/moisture comes out which bothers me.
Not to mention that it's a pretty unsanitary product.

I just wish this came in liquid form =(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by hairhouse353

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect much because most of the time my opinion differs from others but this stuff is awesome my face feels like a baby's bottom! I am 40 ish ... and at least today I don't look it. does it get rid of wrinkles? maybe time will tell but my skin looks fresh and Dewey ... which takes years off on its own? so def try it! cheap!!! compared to high price serums with tall take claims! A+ in my book! good job lush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff worked wonders on my skin.
I have combination skin, and this made my sad looking skin look beautiful again, in like three days. That's FANTASTIC!

lovelovelove. Thank you Lush.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin. I tried a sample of Full of Grace earlier this year (during the winter).

I really wanted to love this serum because it made my skin simply *radiant* and so, so soft. I know a woman who uses this, and it does *wonders* for her skin. The serum is incredibly moisturizing. However, 2-3 days after I started using it, I began breaking out in painful pimples. I stuck with it for a few more days, but it only got worse. As soon as I reverted back to using Vanishing Cream, the break out went away.

If you use this bar, be careful about how you store and use it; because it's a solid bar that you handle daily, it's easy to contaminate it. The gal at Lush warned me of this.

I'm giving this a 3 because it didn't work for my combination skin, but I know for a fact that it works for others. We don't all have the same skin!

NOTE: If you want to try this, get a sample of it first. Lush is usually very generous with samples, although they may be more modest with this product. If you ever do buy something from Lush and it doesn't work for your skin, don't be afraid to return it. It doesn't need to be a waste of money! They're very kind and understanding about returns and exchanges.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No