August 23, 2014 | 1155 users online

Mascara - The Body Shop - Big and Curvy Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rachaelpreece101

Hate this. Vile mascara, clumpy and not big or curvy. I have to wipe most of it off the wand to get it to go on without huge clumps and even then it still looks crap.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkgerbera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product with a voucher and chose it as I'd heard good reviews of it. The smell is really horrible. I'm not usually sensitive to perfume in products, and I like the fragrance of cosmetics usually, but this is horrible and really strong. It worked ok as a mascara - not 'big' or 'curvy', just ok. It made my lashes feel crunchy though, and did I mention the smell...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Isti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

worst mascara i've ever used!!! it does nothing for the lashes.. and there's no curve at all! Also the consistency was too watery as a result you've got mascara all over the place... I had great hopes for this product but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by VeryAroma

I loved the outcome of this mascara!! Pretty, pretty lashes - voluminous, black, long and quite separated. Nice brush, nice price. I also loved (exclamation mark!) how easy it was to remove it in the evening. Awesome! So far, a 5 star product.

Sadly, it made my eyes itch a little. Usually, I am not super sensitive but I think this might not be the best mascara if you are wearing lenses. So, I am only giving it 3 stars.

(This review is for the one in the pink tube. I exchanged it for the waterproof version in the blue tube, which is totally different and I hated and would give zero stars. Will go back, too.)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara last night, used it today. I had high hopes, but it didn't meet them. One swipe and it gave me spider lashes. I did a few more and let it dry, and my lashes looked awful. All clumped together and extra crispy looking. It also gave me NO curl, my lashes were sticking straight out. What a waste of $18! I'll be sticking to my regular MAC. Bleh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by tremblingaspen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Definently the best mascara I've ever used. It lengthens and emphasizes my lashes better than anything else. Unfortunately, this mascara is just a little too expensive for me to use regularly. I also can't use it this time of year as I suffer from terrible allergies and need a waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by clairyfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I have tried so far. I have naturally long curly lashes and don't really mind if my mascara isn't the blackest black so the only thing I look for in a mascara is lack of smudging.

Most mascaras smudge onto the area just under the outside corners of my eyes throughout the day leaving me with darker and darker panda eyes as the day goes on. This one seems to smudge (slightly- only a true make up obsessive would notice) once, I can wipe the smudge off and then carry on with no major make up rehaul needed.

It does go clumpy and nasty after a few months but I chuck my mascaras regularly enough for this not to bother me.

The mascara wand is really good and allows you to get mascara right down to the root of the lash and also do your lower lashes.

I'm still looking for a better mascara but this will do for me for the moment. And I have already repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

great mascara !! gives alot of volume sexi volume and you dont need to aply many coats. Very very nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This rivals some expensive brands. It looks great... no spidery lashes, no clumping and no flaking. It gives me great looking lashes. I don't notice any fragrance whatsoever so I don't understand all those comments.

I think if I didn't have such a craptastic lash curler my lashes would look amazing with this mascara.

I can't tell if it's HG status yet but it's definitely up there and quite impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by maajake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's funny that most of the people have mentioned it's strong smell but it doesn't bother me at all. I also like the small brush. After using it my lashes really are big and curvy!