September 30, 2014 | 1138 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Bamboo Wear Bamboo Silk Face Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I was so ready to love this. Sense its natural and bamboo but, it wasn't that great and its a odd product too. I wore this alone w/ no foundation under it and it looked liked i applied a highlighter all over my face. Its like a pearl/satin finish on skin w/out foundation under it. I mean the first time i wore it i actually looked good for looking like a put a highlighter everywhere,the color was really creamy and pretty on my skin and then the shine it gave surprisingly looked good, and i have oily skin so i was so scared that throughout the day i was gonna end up looking like a disco ball cuz of so much shine, but surprisingly i didn't look like that, and it even help up all night and i was at a rock concert and it still looked fine when i got home. So im all thinking ya this is a pretty cool powder so then i did it again a another day and just wore the powder and it didn't look good at all, too shiny. so i finally tried it over my foundation and literally a minute after i applied it over my foundation it accentuated all my pores and blackheads it looked so gross so i had to wash it off. So this powder isn't a good one. And the colors are not the best, there are only 3 shades Translucent, Creamy Natural and Beige and i got Beige cuz the others LOOKED too dark oddly, so i got the darkest SOUNDING color and its hella light so i cant even imagine how white the others are. All in all not a good powder and the packaging sucks.