April 20, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blackfire

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by KDG6113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw this product in a magazine and I figured I'd give it a try. I got it for about $8.99 at a Toronto Walmart. It glides on pretty well, and it looks pretty good too. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it is kind of hard to remove. Other than that, I love it. I just grabbed some eye makeup remover and rubbed it away at the end of the day. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

i love the eyeliner im very happy

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially I Loves this liner. The color was in tense and it smudge a little but it didn't bother me, What bothered me was the sharpening, 2 pencils later I decided to give other brand a try. The color is grat the application was a dream but it sharpened not sharp enough then broke, then sharpened then broke. I took extra care making sure it was capped every use and I continued to have the same problem so, I ditched it. Nice try but covergirl always finds a way to disappoint me,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My local Priceline had run out of Bourjois noir/blanc pencils and since I hardly used the white end of the noir/blanc anyway, I decided to give the CG pencil a go. My main use for black eyeliner pencils is to line my waterline and I ger really annoyed when they can't do the job. This pencil drew a thick line with so much ease it almost felt like I as using a texta rather than a pencil. I hardly had to touch my skin to get a fantastic level of colour. Seeing that it drew so easily, I was highly skeptical that it would have any staying power, but I was wrong. It stayed on all day and the colour remained true. This is quite a find for very little financial outlay. I will not be buying my Bourjois anymore. I will be purchasing this one instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jmarz

this is my favorite eyeliner!!! the black is so bold and does not move/smudge leaving you with raccoon eyes. i have it in green and purple also, i wish these colors were more pigmented. the black is my go to, purchased 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pencil liner & I've tried TONS (Rimmel, Covergirl Perfect Point, Maybelline Eye Studio, Avon Glimmersticks, Mark No Place To Run, Urban Decay, the list goes on). This is the only one that DOES NOT BUDGE on my lower waterline & stays all day long. Aside from the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil, which does stay all day but is pricey, every other pencil liner I've tried smears off on the bottom waterline by mid-day & looks a mess! I can count on this one to stay put all day, which is great for work. This didn't even budge when my eyes were watering. 2 thumbs out. Affordable & easy to find. I have this in green, violet, black, & blue. The blue is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner. I used to wear liquid liner every day, but now I use this more often. This liner glides smoothly like a liquid liner. I love that the color is a matte black, as opposed to most liquid liners that have that 'shine' to them. The best part of this liner (which is why I use it so much) is that it doesn't smudge. Okay, maybe after a very long day at work, I see a few small smudges on my lids, but thats nothing compared to other liners that leave my lids with black smudges all over the place. One thing I don't like, though, is that you have to sharpen it. I wish this was a self-sharpening liner, it would be so much easier, especially when I'm in a hurry to do my makeup in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

I love this pencil. I actually have a backup because I am going through my current pencil quickly. It glides on without any tugging and it lasts for hours. And, it's as black as black can be. I have no problems with this product and it is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by bebefrancais

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! My HG pencil eyeliner! :) Stays on all day on both waterline and upper eyelid, hard to get off with makeup remover, and is so smooth and creamy! I see many mixed reviews, but it is worth a try I promise. It stomps Urban Decay 24/7 liner, which was pure crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how many terrible reviews I've read about this eyeliner....I love it and find it very pigmented and easy to use. It stayed on my lower lash line during a 16 hr terrible sweat inducing night shift. I like it more then urban decay, lancome, and make up forever. It doesn't stay on my water line, but nothing does. I expected all cover girl products to be great after this, but no, the majority are not.