April 24, 2014 | 1828 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by AmyIshida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The second I put it on, I knew it was bad. It was super greasy; it never really "sunk" into my skin, just sat on top leaving that disgusting heavy feeling. It also left a white film on my face, making me super pale. It was returned right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by hitch53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product and love the new packaging with the pump. Doesn't cause breakouts and has a nice fragrance. I'm a big fan of the cleanser too. I'd definitely recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jmgazurin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so greasy. I was so disappointed because cetaphil usually works for me. When I first used this product, from the minute it touched my face it felt heavy. When I went out in the sun, it turned my face bright red and this product made me look sweaty when I put it on inside a room. The only good thing about this product is that it has an high spf. I already have oily skin so this made my face even more oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by jananaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this for summer hoping that Iíd be able to use it every day like the name implies: DAILY moisturizer. Itís simply too greasy for every day. I like thatís is fragrance-free and SPF 50. I like that it didnít break me out. I just couldnít handle all that sheen since I already have oily skin. I guess my best bet is to downgrade to a lower SPF. For someone with dry sensitive skin, this might be the perfect daily moisturizer with SPF for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Leaves me a little less greasy than Neutrogena Oil-Free spf15. SPF50.

CONS: Not water resistant. Broke out my acne-prone teen. Because it doesn't make me as greasy as the Neutrogena one does not mean I do not get greasy. It's quite thick and heavy feeling. It's just not as bad as that one.

USAGE TIPS: If you are prone to clogging, you may want to remove this with a cleansing oil before using your regular cleanser.

ALTERNATES: I personally love Replenix Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 50 (in silver tube) for great moisture and spf protection that doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

********There is a review with a lot more reviews attached to it that has the correct name: UVA/UVB Defense Facial Moisturizer SPF 50.**********

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've had melanoma and now rosacea. Double whammy. What I like about this product: respected brand, doesn't have a lot of fillers/extras, high SPF, moisturizes my parched skin pretty good, slight beachy scent. What I don't like is that it does take awhile for it to soak into my skin. I use NCN Matrixyl serum first then apply this, and then I wait about half hour before applying my Silk Naturals foundation. All in all, good price for quality and quantity - so much so I use it all over my body now. Will definitely repurchase. UPDATE: Took off 2 lippies. I think the chemical sunscreen did me in - broke out. :-(