Cetaphil Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50

2.5

Bought this after reading a great review, it stung my eyes and the surrounding area so bad my face was left red and puffy for the rest of the day. I love a moisturizer with spf in it as I am always looking to avoid crows feet and sun related wrinkles, but it doesn't fully serve that purpose if you can't apply it around your eyes.

This product was extremely greasy and did not sink into my skin. It is not the kind of moisterizer I could wear along with my daily routine (primers, foundations, or any facial makeup) I would, however, wear this if i were not going to be wearing makeup, as it gives a nice dewey sheen and does moisterize my skin without causing any breakouts (for me) along with great protection from the sun. I will not be purchasing this moisterizer agian, althought for such a low price I can use it for my no-makeup days until it runs out. ALSO: it does burn intensly if it gets anywhere close to the eye area, and smells like unscented sunscreen.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hated it! Made my skin burn.... Will not purchase again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my all-purpose moisturizer. My dermatologist recommended it to me and I have been using it for years. I really like the SPF 50 because it really blocks sun damage to the face, which is a big part of what causes wrinkles. Plus this stuff is like $12 which is cheap and it is very moisturizing. Highly recommended!

Not bad, but my sis and felt it is quite heavy. Maybe when it is wintertime it'll be good to use. It did have a chemical smell to it. I think i'll stick to the Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer spf 30 instead

i used to have really dry skin so this product was great for me! it moisturized it pretty well. however, given that i live in a tropical country where it's always mad hot and my skin became a little more oily, this product became a tad more greasy on me. a shiny face isn't pretty so i stopped using the product. i only take it out if i'm going to be in an air conditioned room all day or somewhere cold.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

The second I put it on, I knew it was bad. It was super greasy; it never really "sunk" into my skin, just sat on top leaving that disgusting heavy feeling. It also left a white film on my face, making me super pale. It was returned right away.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product and love the new packaging with the pump. Doesn't cause breakouts and has a nice fragrance. I'm a big fan of the cleanser too. I'd definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is so greasy. I was so disappointed because cetaphil usually works for me. When I first used this product, from the minute it touched my face it felt heavy. When I went out in the sun, it turned my face bright red and this product made me look sweaty when I put it on inside a room. The only good thing about this product is that it has an high spf. I already have oily skin so this made my face even more oily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this for summer hoping that Iíd be able to use it every day like the name implies: DAILY moisturizer. Itís simply too greasy for every day. I like thatís is fragrance-free and SPF 50. I like that it didnít break me out. I just couldnít handle all that sheen since I already have oily skin. I guess my best bet is to downgrade to a lower SPF. For someone with dry sensitive skin, this might be the perfect daily moisturizer with SPF for you.