April 19, 2014 | 923 users online

Bronzers - St.Tropez - Self Tan Bronzing Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by roxygirl234

Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Brittanyylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Beautiful color, gives a nice color to my really white skin. But I can't quite get my arms blended enough to prevent all streaks. Best self tanner I've ever found.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Haley0687

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally broke down and purchased this after hearing rave reviews and practically every beauty guru on youtube go on and on about how wonderful this is, and I must admit I am disappointed. For $40 I expected more..in all honesty I prefer the jergins mouse that I normally buy and it's only 8 bucks. Even using the mitt it dries in weird little patches regardless of how much I blend. The color payoff is ridiculous, and I'm about as pale as it gets. All in all..this stuff sucks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pale asian skin that doesn't really tan (burns first then tans a little) and this gives me a natural looking tan. I absolutely love this!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by xxnattyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Comes out onto the skin too orange and streaky. Too expensive for what it is. The cream is better than the mousse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by emgb

Blargh! And yet again I fall for an overhyped and overpriced product. I'm tired of those two things coinciding and willingly falling victim. :P Sadly, I have nothing good to say for this tanner. I'm as white and ghostly as it gets, which in spite of receiving some great ridicule for throughout the years, I for the most part happily embrace and have no problems with being pale. It then is a big deal when I state that this winter has been so long, cold and depressing and being trapped indoors for months and months has made even me cringe at how dull my skintone is and thought I should do something about it. I was persuaded by all of the rave reviews that said this mousse gives a natural-looking tan and smells good, but nothing about it worked and I followed the instructions to the tee. I'm guess I'm just too fair for it, and a natural-looking tan it was not. I tested it/applied it on my legs only to be on the safe side in case I needed to hide potentially bad results. The application was easy and came out evenly, but it reeks just like every other self-tanner does after a few hours and the color was totally orange. Honestly a terrible color result, and I have tried a few other gradual tanners (Jergens and Banana Boat) and even those turned out better. Worst of all, I had a reaction to this product consisting of bumps and itchiness that have not subsided. :( Hate to be a kill-joy amidst all of the love for it, but it was just a complete bomb for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Laurenburnsxx

This product turned me streaky and orange, don't think it's worth the money!! I feel the mousse it's very watered down and runny. I received this as a gift but personally I wouldn't purchase it myself. The only pro I found about this is the smell is that horrible curry smell you get with fake tans!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

I absolutely love this tanning mousse. I have been using Fake Bake for months before purchasing, and the first time i used it I loved it. It made me super dark and it lasted. However you have to apply it at night because it makes your skin look weirdly dark and dirty and in the morning it washes off. After that first time, Fake Bake left me looking like I had a disease. My skin was weird and spotty. I contacted the company and they gave me some bullishit excuse about how I should've exfoliated with their product and moisturized with their product. First off NO. That should never be the case. But anyways I did buy their exfoliated and it did the same thing.

With that being said, I was very scared to purchase St tropez because it is quite pricey. I sucked it up and bought one at sephora along with the glove. (The glove sucks but whatever). the first night I used it I loved it. It smelled so good, kind of a rose from a bush (I say that because if you know what actual roses from bushes smell like you'll know that its a diff smell than the fake roses here in america). It gives you a light color and it dries very quickly. The color that you get isn't as dark as the fake bake, so at first I was a little scared, HOWEVER, in the morning not a lot of the color washes off. With Fake bake, you get super dark when you apply it and all of the color washes off the next morning. With this it doesn't. So you can apply it during the day and run errands as you wish without looking like you dipped yourself in mud. It lasts forever and it works perfectly on tricky areas like hands, feet, elbows and knees. Its even good for your face although i do suggest only putting a little bit there. The first time I did it, i applied it three days in a row because I was super pale. After that I only apply it twice a week. The bottle last forever and it is honestly so worth the price. The color is very natural and very long lasting. And the best part it…you don't get cancer! yay. Love it. Definitely purchase.
It is cheaper than a month's worth of fake tanning, and less risky than sun tanning.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

I have used st tropez in the past and thought it was ok.I decided to buy it again a few years later and I applied it woke up the next morning and it seemed ok not brilliant but ok.I work in a large shopping centre in a well known retail shop and when I went to work I looked like an umpa lumpa, luckily I had only done my arms as in this weather its the only part that's on show apart from my face, luckily it came off moe on my face so not so bad but o.m.g my hands looked ridiculous.I felt embarrassed serving customers with these orange tango hands.I never remember it being this orange, it was no different to the st moritz which is only a few punds, luckily I only paid £13pounds for this off ebay but it was sealed and lady had 100% feedback so have no idea why this has made my hands so orange.wehter it was a fake or bad batch I don't know but I won't be buying it again, everyone raves on about it but its just so orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

****PLEASE NOTE I use this on my face only********

I could not live without this, it's HG for life for me. Naughty I know, but once a month I use a sunbed. (solarium in the US.) My skin tone is naturally about nc25, with a tan it ranges between NC30-40. However, I won't tan my face. My face is around NC20. So I have to use fake tan on my face. Well I have tried so many different self tans out there. Even specific ones that are made for the face. Nothing compares to this. It looks natural, ( takes me from NC20 up to NC30) it never streaks, and the best bit is that it fades evenly. Result! I just make sure I exfoliate once a week. I pop it on before bed and wash my face in the morning to reveal the perfect, natural looking tan.