September 16, 2014 | 1284 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first wet n' wild eyeshadow palette. (I already own nutty eyeshadow and mellow wine blush). All the colors are silky and pigmented. They're all shimmery with no fall out. Very inexpensive.

My favorite shade is the rose/berry color. Very flattering for brown eyes. Def would repurchase this palette and check out others! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I picked this up the other day because the colors look so nice for fall. Then when I was looking at it tonight the bottom burgundy shade reminded me of high end shadows. I think it looks a lot like Burberry Mulberry or Chanel Magic Night. Probably not spot on dupes, but in the range. It also goes on a lot like a Burberry eyeshadow. Very soft and expensive looking. The only dud from this trio is that top pink shade. It doesn't show up at all, but the other two are worth the price. This is a really good palette to have this time of year. I'm glad I took another look at Wet n Wild recently. Yes, these are very cheap, but they're good. What you get with most high end products is nice packaging with a huge brand name, but the makeup will expire one day and probably not be used. What I like about these is they will get used and not sit in a drawer somewhere. Even if they do eventually, it's only $3.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lasherjlg

Another great trio from Wet 'n' Wild! The colors are beautiful, with great color payoff and last a long time. The highlight shade is a pretty pink, the crease a nice brown, and the eyelid a rich cranberry color. I have found that although a little darker than my other WNW trios, it is still wearable during the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful ballet pink, soft cool toned brown, and soft cool toned cranberry palette. Have created many day and evening looks that flattered my blue eyes with this palette. Great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful colors that would suit any eye color. I bought this trio for 3$ Canadien, at walmart and it was so worth it. The quality is superb, awesome staying power, they all blend well, and soft but not crumbly. This is a really good product to have in anyone's collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GIRLS this are one of the trios that are gonna be discontinued for 2014!! pick it up if you love it like me. this is one of my favorite trios of wet n wild. the colors are very pigmented and looks amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the eyelid colour in this trio SO MUCH!! It's the perfect warm plum colour to complement my blue-green eyes, making them look lighter & more green. The pink highlight colour doesn't show up very well, but all the shades work well blended together. The brown shade is a good staple colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by thasatol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have heard so much about these wet n wild color icon eyeshadows and how they're the best eye shadow to buy at a drug store, well this baby doesn't disappoint i am a darker (nw55 mac for reference) and i was looking for a neutral everyday eye look and these colors fit my skin without looking gaudy if goes on nicely and has good staying power my only con is the fallout in the packaging but other than that im pretty impressed

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At less than $5 for an eyeshadow, this is pretty good quality. I absolutely love the bottom rich pink color, but sometimes, I use the pale petal top color alone. I really recommend it if you are either just starting out with eyeshadow or are looking for cheap, but lovely colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love these colors!!! So warm and pretty :)

The browbone color, I would NEVER use on my browbone. It is just too dark. The pigmentation is lacking a little in contrast to the other 2 colors in the palette.

The crease color is a yummy dark chocolate brown. It is soft and buttery.

The eyelid color is also super buttery and pigmented. I love the cranberry color and it has enough purple in it to make my hazel green eyes pop without making my eyes look sickly like many red toned shadows can.