Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

3.7

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

When looking into whether or not to buy this product I had some issues because I have very thin, generally oily stick straight hair and there weren't that many reviews with hair types like that. I have never used a straightener a day in my life, and my blow drying routine is at most 5 minutes, once a week, and I don't live in any kind of dry or extreme climate. However the ends of my hair were starting to get dry and frail. You can only imagine how mind boggled I was, so I looked for a cheap and quick fix. I came across Aussie Hair Insurance, and I've been SO pleased with the results. I have started using it in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. I spray it on wet hair and brush it through before letting it dry. I also spray some on at night before I go to bed and brush through again. It is not too heavy for my hair, the spray aspect makes it lighter and better for thinner hair. The spray bottle is a little messy but I much prefer it than having to use my hands to apply it. It doesn't leave my hair crispy or a different feeling if I apply it to wet hair and let it air dry. My hair is so soft all the time now, my SO comments on it and people have said how much healthier it looks. The smell is wonderful too, so that is a plus.

on 10/7/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

this product actually made me an Aussie lover! is smells AMAZING like all their other products and doesn't do a bad job. my hair is thick, long, and wavy unfornualty it didn't make a noticeable difference in my hair. it doesn't conditioner or detangle my lion mane haha.

on 9/6/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been buying bottles and bottles of this. I cannot go a day without it. It really makes my hair silky, smooth, and shiny whereas otherwise it would be frizzy and poofy. This is much better than a lot of expensive leave in conditioners, as it is not greasy but still very moisturizing.

on 8/28/2013 5:05:00 PM

I have been using this leave-in conditioner for 2-3 years now and have nothing bad to say about it. The scent is nice (like all Aussie products) and one bottle has lasted me for around 12 months and I use it pretty much every time I wash my hair (every other day) and it still has 1/4 bottle left. For reference I have fairly dry hair but it tends to get oily quickly. I have colored hair.

I don't use too much of the product. I spray it onto my wet hair, just the ends and where my hair can get knotted at the back. I don't use this on my roots and wouldn't recommend it because it isn't being rinsed. I also use this on holiday when I have rinsed my hair from the pool and don't want to blow dry - I find it reduces my frizz and makes my curls smell amazing.

I have never found this product to make my hair feel greasy or oily, but then I have never sprayed onto the roots. I have another bottle ready for when I run out of this one, and would recommend it to everyone.

on 8/28/2013 4:32:00 PM

Really good product. Smells lovely, almost sweet. Took me a few atempts to get it right as you think of conditioner as greesy if you use too much but you do need to use quite a bit if you have frizzy/fly away hair. I sprayed it all over then sectioned my hair off and sprayed the section and brushed it through. Even worked with me just letting it dry naturally, just remember it will probably take a few atempts to get used to.
The spray pump is also a little annoying, just be careful as you can easily spray it straight into your eye if you have the angle wrong!

Good leave in conditioner for the price. I have long hair that tangles easy and this does a good job detangling.

on 7/27/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Absolutely perfect when you heat style on a hot and ungodly humid day. I keeping in my purse when i go and use a wide tooth comb if i need to. it creates a better "barrier" that the moisture from the humidity to break through and leaves my hair smooth and fresh looking. It has a wonderful "tropical" like smell. Leaves my hair ultra shiny. Can't say enough great things about this product.

on 7/24/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a really good basic detangler and conditioning spray. I can find no negatives about this. My med long hair is wavy, frizzy and color treated. When I pull the sides and top back into a clip the canopy layers of my hair are pretty frizzy and wiry looking. I spray this pretty generously on the hair that hangs from the clip and scrunch and it springs into curls instead of fuzz and so it matches my under layers of hair a little better which are smoother and more defined waves. Pretty sure this has protein in it as it lists silk extract. Good stuff at a great price.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I only started using this product yesterday and already I see a difference. My hair is so soft and shiny and absolutely knot free. I only use Aussie products on my hair and I will Definitely buy this again

on 6/12/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've been trying to find a leave in conditioner or similar product that wouldn't weigh down my fine and often oily hair. This seems to be it! I have quite a bit of damage from styling and colouring but after using this for a week my hair looks in much better condition. It doesn't get greasy too quickly or look like it has a lot of product in it.

This smells beautiful and sweet like all Aussie products and works well to detangle my hair too. I would recommend using quite a lot of the product on the ends of wet hair and it's not too heavy to use sparingly at the roots too. I use it on wet hair after showering every morning and spray some onto the ends of my hair before I go to bed at night and comb it through. Seems to be making a real difference and I've received compliments and been asked if I've done something different with my hair!

Top Rated Aussie Products