April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never had to use a leave in product until I decided to bleach highlights into my hair a few months ago. Suddenly, even after dying my hair back to dark brown, my hair was incredibly tanged after every shower. This even while using a rich, heavy conditioner and combing through with a wide tooth comb in the shower! I tried a Pantene leave in which I loved at first but eventually realized that while the Pantene smelled amazing and did leave my hair soft after blow dying, it didn't so squat to untangle my mane. So, I tried this instead and it does the job very well. I spray a liberal amount in my hair after squeezing the excess water out, and after a few minutes am able to brush through with a paddle brush. I'm not crazy about the smell, as I tend to prefer very clean, soapy scents and this is a more fruity/floral smell, but it's ok. It doesn't overpower the scent of my shampoo. Best of all, this stuff is cheap. I think I paid less than $3 for mine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

This softens and detangles nicely though it really lacks frizz control abilities for my hair. This is an affordable option for those on a budget. I like to use this when I go to the beach and I love the smell. It's fruity but I can see how others may find it cloying. I like that this contains ginseng as it stimulates the scalp supposedly. This reformalation is way better than the original IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the more mediocre leave in conditioners that I've tried. It kind of stinks just like most of their products and It really doesn't do much for my hair..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by cwalten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells Great. I love it i keeps my fly aways down without weighing it down. I don't believe it is very conditioning but it does help and dirt cheap. I would even buy it just for the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!! Whenever I see it at the store, I stock up on bottles! I'm lost without my Aussie! My hair is long, thick, and brittle. I had so many little flyaways, a stylist told me I should use leave-in conditioner. I tried this one initially because it was inexpensive and was in a spray form rather than a cream you rubbed into your hair (ew! I hate putting gunk in my hair!). Almost immediately after starting to use it, people complimented me on the silkiness and smell of my hair (it's true! It smells awesome! My boyfriend loves it too!). I use TONS of the stuff all over my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all, just smooths it out. It is also a great detangler when I get out of the shower or pool. Again, the price and the spray bottle are major bonuses. Grab a bottle!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This leave-in conditioner is great for my hair. I've been wearing my wavy hair naturally lately, and I don't like using too much product in it to get it to curl properly, or to control frizzes. I was shocked when I gave this product a try and it took care of both, leaving my hair in simple, pretty waves. I usually use Moroccan OIl on my ends, but now that I started using Hair Insurance, I've found I've needed the oil less- a great money saver! It is so affordable and has such great results I'll definitely be repurchasing this!
Plus it has the trademark great Aussie smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by winterkitty

This stuff works great on my super-thick wavy hair. It keeps my hair from frizzing too badly and smells awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this stuff!!! Smells amazing and works so well at detangling my hair after showering. My hair is super damaged and really tangly even when I use conditioner. It's been bleached and dyed many times over the past couple years. I use a lot of product and most leave in treatments make my hair look greasy and weighed down. This stuff is perfect for my hair and its so cheap! I have several backups of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! :) I sleep on my hair wet everyday to help my curls and this makes my curls gorgeously defined! If you EVER have issues with leave in conditioners weighing your hair down then this is totally for you. It's light, it smells great, and it does its job. My only wish is that it lasted longer. I go through this stuff like water!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

just picked this up and i am in love with this leavein spray all over again (: i used to use this wayyyy back in 8th grade but i stopped because they put alot of silicones && crapp in one of the old formulas. i recently looked at the new packaging of this and saw there were more natural ingredients included. i was veryy happy to start using this again it smells amazing and goes great with my CG method. yes there is amodimethicone in it but my hair doesnt get build up with this silicone. any other silicone would build up on my hair terribly dimethicone cycloplaxxinee ect whatever they build up on my curls :( but over all this is also the best detangler ive ever used <3 5stars all the way

Ingredients:water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No