August 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for years! I spray it on my hair every time I wash it. It works great as a detangler as well. Various hair stylists have raved about the condition of my hair and they are quits surprised when I tell them this is what I use. It's less than $4 a bottle. Very affordable and lasts for about 6 weeks even though I have long hair and use it liberally.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I have fine hair and I have blow dried it after taking a shower for months at a time. This is a product I like because it has a nice smell to it and it is quite cheap. I do not normally use Aussie, I like Herbal Essences or Garnier but I got this because the store had nothing else at that moment. I did notice a few things people should keep in mind while using this product. First of all it is a bit heavy therefore do not just spray it into your hair, I like to spray some on my hands pat them together and just fluff them into my hair when it is like 80-90% dry after a shower. The results are better then just spraying it on. Another thing is to only use a small amount, like I said it is quite heavy so it will make hair look greasy and sticky. And lastly to make sure that you focus on the tips because I have realized that this helps with split ends. Overall this is a pretty good product, I am not sure whether I would buy again, but I will not avoid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

I normally really like Aussie products. I love every shampoo and conditioner I've ever used by them. And the styling products I've used were really good too. So I had high hopes for this conditioner. Sadly, it just wasn't all that special. It did a good job of detangling my hair, but that's about it. I don't think it moisturized much. And I personally like the scent to last in my hair, and this didn't. My hair is fine, but there's a lot of it. I will say it did not weigh my hair down, which is a plus. But if it didn't work on my hair, I'm not quite sure who it would be best for. It's not that this is awful. It's just that I've found conditioners that I like much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by melindahooks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an overall good product. I bought it for my daughter who has very thick, kind of frizzy, and very unmanageable hair. It does make it more manageable. Smells fantastic. And it does everything that i need it to for mine. Adds just the right amount of conditioning, not too much, not too little. I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by wq13

My hair feels dry in the cold winters, so I saw this and decided to give it a try since it was cheap and I had heard good things about it.
I love how this smells (like all aussie products, smells sweet and delicious, like coconuts!) and it makes my hair shiny! My hair is usually quite shiny its own, but I feel like this just makes it look even more shiny and glossy.
The only thing I really can't stand about this product is the spray nozzle. You have to press down on it really hard to get the product to come out nicely. My fingers are weak, so it's just not a good situation. Other than that, it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a great product! I picked this up in Bed Bath & Beyond for around $4. It has a nice clean fresh scent but nothing over powering...... it will not leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. I color my hair at home so it's a little on the dry side but other than that it is in pretty good condition. The way I use this leave in is instead of spraying it directly on my hair..... what I do is I spray it onto my hairbrush first and then brush through my damp hair........ It works like a charm. When I am finished blow drying and styling, my hair literally feels like silk. If I don't use the leave in my hair still feels nice but I'm telling you that this stuff makes it extra silky and shiny as well. There are so many good leave in conditioners in the drugstore..... so if you are on a budget or just plain cheap like me, lol, give this one a try, I don't think you will be disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice. Does not weigh my hair down and leaves it very silky and conditioned. I have fine hair, but lots and lots of it. It's long, color treated, and needs lots of hydration. I find that leave in conditioner sprays work much better in my hair than lotions or serums. This has been my absolute favorite. (I like it much better than Nexxus Humectress & Dueliste...and this is SO much cheaper) I can go crazy with this in wet hair after my shower, and it never gets built up or makes my hair anything other than silky. I'm currently trying a Herbal Essence and HealthySexyHair spray...but I'm sure I will come back to my Aussie.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

This doesn't work for my thick, dry hair. My hair has a lot of body, and textuure, Its pretty long. I have had Brazilian tx done and need to put a leave in conditioner daily (or when i remember) I am not a fan of this, it doesnt do anything for me, however it smells nice. I have had much better results and increased conditioning , manageability and softness from Potion 9, Redkin Anti Snap, Pantene Keratin leave in and Carol's Daughter Vanilla leave in's.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by HonestUserHonestReviewer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked by my experience with Aussie all together. I bought the smooth Shamp & Cond along w/the leavein for the whole experience. My hair felt awesome in the shower but when I pulled the towel off my hair it felt like straw. I couldn't get a brush in it whatsoever and it immediately tangled back up. It felt stiff and sticky. I figured that by spraying in the leave in conditioning spray that it would help tremendously. If my hair didn't get even more tangled and straw like I would've assumed I had only sprayed water in my hair! I still couldn't brush it. Well, I was determined to this product a chance & used it 2 more times but have to toss it now because I can't brush it at all. My hair looks a mess & I can't do a thing with it. I'm scared to blow dry it while it's wet since I can't brush it. I did try straightening it when it was dry but it didn't seem to be taking and was too hard to keep having to brush out the tangles. I have never experienced this with any conditioner before. Had I only used shampoo it would've been understandable but I used TWO conditioners & my hair feels nasty. I'm white with thick, wavy hair. It does require extra conditioning to maintain & takes longer to style but nothing drastically different than others. I wish I could send a sample of my hair after using these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I like this stuff! It isn't a miracle product but it does some good in helping to prep my hair for heat application and quick revival when im running late. Plus it's super cheap! Would'nt hurt to try if you spot it ;)