Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 10/11/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow..I love these glosses. They are not sticky and they last a reasonable amount of time, PLUS they do not bleed into the lines around my lips like that NYC lip gloss I just bought does. They don't last six hours but they last longer than most glosses do.

I have Captivate Me and Stay My Rose. My lips have zero pigmentation (I am very fair skinned) so on my Stay My Rose is almost colorless. It's a good gloss to add over a lipstick. Captivate Me has a little more color but not much. It's a good color for when you are wearing a smoky eye.

I love the quality of these glosses and I love the applicator, it's not flimsy like some cheapo glosses.

I would repurchase these in other colors. Rimmel make some good products, some bad. I don't care for Rimmel mascara and the foundations are way too dark for my fair skin but Rimmel makes excellent lipsticks and lipglosses.

on 10/6/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm surprised these only got an average rating, trust me when I say these are great.

PROS:
*The color selection is great! They have everything from mauves, pinks, reds, neutrals and sme clear ones. Glossy, shimmery and mattes as well.( My favorites are 113 Popcorn and 123 Back Row Smooch)
*They have a light lipgloss smell. Not sweet or fruity just smells like lipgloss. It's not a bad smell.
*The packaging is very nice, the cap stays closed and the product doesn't leak or get sticky.
*I got mine for 4 bucks at Target. To me that's a great price compared to a MAC lipgloss that can cost 15 bucks or more. These are just as wonderful and a better price.
*Easy to find! I've seen them at Walmart, Walgreen, Target, CVS, any drugstore should carry a few colors.

CONS:
NONE

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

So much love on YT over these glosses. They are so inexpensive ($3.99 at Target) so I picked up a few. I got 1. Non Stop Glamour (warm pink beige) 2. Jewel in the Crown (cool red plum) and 3. Candy Floss (cool medium toned bright fuchsia). All three have multi-colored glitter in them. My favorite out of these is Candy Floss. Candy Floss is very pigmented and goes well with my skin tone. My least favorite is Non Stop Glamour which is pretty much glittery male matter on my lips. The scent of these is kind of off putting and old school. I smell a strong scent of old 70's sun block. You know, that real heavy "beachy" smell of coconuts and chemicals. I'm not a fan of it however it does bring back childhood memories at the same time. As for the staying power? Pretty average in my opinion. With talking and drinking, it faded in an hour. But, at least the color fades evenly and it still leaves behind a moisurizing feeling on the lips. I also like that when it fades, it doesn't leave behind a ring of glitter particles around the lips. Overall, I pretty decent gloss for the price but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/29/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are my favorite! I have several of these and I wear them over my eos lip balms, since I like the extra moisture. I don't wear lipstick or lipliners, but I can see how these would look very nice on top of them. By themselves, they give a nice transparent color. There is tons of glitter in it and it's very "sparkly", giving it a nice, glossy look. I absolutely love these but I've been wondering how healthy they are, since I've recently been becoming interested in safer makeup, and I can't find any information on the EWG website.

on 9/27/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Always Lovely, which is a sparkly pink frost. It stays put about average for a gloss and isn't too sticky. But the sickly-sweet smell bothers me, and the frost doesn't look good over lipstick. Would not buy again.

on 9/22/2013 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sticky. Not worth it. Definetly caught my eye though. Stay My Rose (Doctor Who, anyone?)

#710 Diamond Dust. The product is quite nice. It's peachy with silver shimmer, quite sheer. Feels bit sticky and oily on the lips. Yet I quite like it especially for the summer months as it goes well with tanned skin. It also brightens up the face making it look healthy.

on 8/26/2013 4:53:00 PM

I love a sheer gloss that makes my lips feel soft and barely sticky, I wanted to buy Urban Decay, Buxom or Manic Panic but I didn't want to spend that much. Enter Stay Glossy in My Eternity, beautiful cool mauve in the tube, a hair too sheer on the lips but a nice overall hue, def moisturising and pleasant texture but a slight soapy scent, not too bad though. If this had a cupcake or vanilla scent I'd give it 4, still happy with my purchase though...win!

on 8/22/2013 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in "Capitvate me" and i love it. It looks lovely on, fine shimmers, rosy mauvy shade, pretty shine. Lovely natural tint of mauve that looks natural but pretty. The gloss is thick without being sticky, feels very similar to Lancome's juicy tubes. The smell however i didn't love, but it is light so it doesn't bother me.

The applicator is also really nice, no need to redip, its enough for the entire lips. The applicator also feels very nice on the lips.

This shade does not look impressive in the tube but on its amazing. The shine and tint is just beautiful, and it feels good on without feeling sticky. Already ordered another one in red carpet. Overall its amazing. Love!!!

on 8/16/2013 4:08:00 PM

I only have one of these in always lovely and I love it sooo much! A non tacky and non sticky texture. Very pigmented and lasts a long time. I will definitely be picking up more/

Recommended for Medium Skin