December 20, 2014 | 1668 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by camilka

5 lippies if used on top of Mac prep+prime face protect
3 lippies otherwise (does not prevent oil in the t-zone for me)

Looks natural and glowy. I like it. But My favourite is still Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation (or whatever it's called) because I can use it without primer or powder and it looks perfect and stays on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really is a great foundation. Its very light-weight but provides medium coverage. I bought this in Ivoire 1c and its a pretty good match... I am technically "warm" toned but the 1c is neutral enough to match me. It blends right into your skin.

This does have a weird fragrance despite being "fragrance free" but I honestly think its just the plasticly smell from the tube that its packaged in which is ok.

This is also VERY expensive (35 dollars) especially for only getting 0.8 oz of product when normally foundation is at least 1 oz.

I will probably buy this again if I have the cash otherwise I will keep using sonia kashuk's tinted moisturizer from target. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by justfornow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this by accident after a friend recommended the other teint idole foundation but I don't entirely regret my purchase. This is my first non-drugstore foundation so the formula does feel more luxurious in comparison to my revlon colorstay. My shade (Buff 5C) is a perfect match and doesn't oxidize throughout the day; instead it melts into my skin becoming a part of it. Like someone else suggested, it's almost hard to tell if there's product on my face because the formula is so thin and just blends seamlessly! It offers medium coverage but I find it starts to slide around mid-day. Despite the average staying power, this foundation makes me look more "dewy" when I get oily instead of an orange mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently been using this for the summer, It gives medium coverage you can defiantly build it if you want. I do like it the I still need t blot though in my t-zone area.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jesslarsen21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I am writing this review a bit too early, as I have only been wearing this foundation for a day now. But I will say that I am absolutely in love. I have never found a foundation that matches my odd skin tone perfectly, until this. It claims to be a matte finish, but I noticed more of a natural finish (Which I don't like due to my oily skin, but a translucent setting powder made it completely matte) So far it has held up all day, and I haven't had to reapply my powder. That is all great, but what really sold this foundation to me is the way it looks and feels on my skin. It is a really lightweight formula that still give moderate coverage, which is all I need. I have some moderate redness on my cheeks and nose, and this completely covers it. I had a few blemishes that needed a bit of a concealer on top, but everything blended very well. I topped it with a setting spray, and then a translucent powder. The overall finish was fantastic, and very, very natural. I couldn't ask fr anything more. I think I have finally found my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product since December 2010. This product isn't labeled as being for normal skin, but since I've acne prone skin, I've to content with that. As long as I use a moisturizer under it, my skin doesn't dry up. It hasn't caused me breakouts like some powder foundations would. Also, this foundation looks completely natural on my skin, but it's not full coverage. I use a different foundation for that. One star off because this doesn't last 18 hours at all! It lasts me about 5 hours maximum.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by map28210

just bought this a week ago and am loving it so far. does not irritate my super sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin. stays matte for a long time in combination with mineral finishing powder. have gotten so many compliments on my skin I may need to buy a case!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by thegreatexaggerator

This was my HG foundation for the longest time. I have bought 4 bottles of it. One bottle lasts about 6 months, so I've been using it for quite some time. I am a little disappointed in my last purchase. I feel like they changed the formula up. If they didn't, then my skin is just changing. Initially, I loved fresh wear for the fact that it stayed matte and fresh literally ALL day long. I have super oily skin & this stuff was the best I had ever tried. But, this last bottle that I purchased doesn't seem to be the same. My skin looks oily and shiny within about an hour after applying it. The color is a bit orange too. So frustrating because either my skin is changing or they changed the formula. I don't know. I would have given it a 5 if it acted like it did in the past. I also said I would repurchase it, but only if I could make it work like it used to. For now, the search begins again...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Aneesa84

I absolutely love this foundation. I have very sensitive skin and have had no problems with it over the years I have been using it. I wear Bisque 7N and it matches perfectly - finding a perfect match to my skin tone is usually difficult. I love that it doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, photographs superbly, and blends gorgeously. I usually just put it on as I do my moisturizer, powder on top and good to go. I do have oily skin but I feel like I don't have to blot too much while wearing this. Downside: sort of $$. Yes, it lasts a while but $40 is still a bit on the expensive side.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by 2010

The SA matched me to the lightest colour, but I have a feeling she ran out of it and instead gave me a darker colour. (I have never had a positive experience with an SA matching me to the right color....)
Anyway, I brought it home and could tell instantly it was way too dark and orange. I left it in my makeup drawer for a couple months, and recently decided to try and mix it with my Almay Nearly Naked foundation that is too shiny and a tad bit light for me. This actually worked pretty well for me. On it's own the FW did not give me enough coverage and was obv. too dark. Nearly Naked also did not give me enough coverage but mixed together it actually covered pretty decently. It lasts for about 4 hours on my oily skin but I will not be repurchasing this due to the poor shade choices and the fact that it does not cover enough and does not last long enough on me.