E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

ZERO COMPLAINTS! This blush is SO pigmented, with little fallout, and comes in nice sleek black packaging! Love the color and natural matte finish that it gives, which is great for my oily skin!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did not like this blush at all. The color was not showing up on my NC44 skin tone and it was just way too chalky. I won't ever repurchase this blush.

I bought this on a fluke. I was in the store and saw it. Its very pink which worried me, but it look beautiful on my skin. You don't need to apply a lot and I for-see this lasting a while. I'm a 20 in MUF-HD for reference. Very pretty, sexy glow. For the price, you really can't go wrong!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just like everyone else, I have seen the great reviews for this blush. It looks intimidating in the package but is sooo pretty. Sadly, I don't love it on ME like I wanted to. You cant wear alot of it with out looking like a clown and you have to put enough to make it show up. Not easy to do... I think on the right skin color, it would look good. I have a LIGHT olive skin tone and it's just not a flattering pink color on my cheeks. It is just OK on me but I have other blushes I prefer the color of to this one. I might see how it looks as a pink eye shadow with a white base under it so that I can use it instead of wasting it or giving it away.

Edit: I have worn this twice as a pink eye shadow. I give it another lippie because I do like it on my eyes. funny how it can look not so hot in one place and look perfectly fine in another!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After seeing all the rave reviews on MUA, I thought I'd try this blush. It's very pigmented - just one tap with my angled blush brush gave me plenty of smooth, streak-free color for a ridiculously affordable price of $4! Unfortunately, I wasn't in love with the shade, which was just a little too bright, cool, and matte for my light-medium Southeast Asian coloring. Going to return this as I much prefer the pretty peachy-gold pink of NYX blush in Pinched or the very natural flush of the Pixi Sheer Cheek Gels!

Fresh face, youthful, a dupe for Bobbi brown pale pink blush. FABULOUS pigmentation and price tag! Perfection...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, I was shocked at how much I love this blush. It looked terrifyingly pink in the package and I was extremely dubious about it. I didn't care to look clownish and I couldn't see how it would look anything but. But I read such positive reviews, so for a couple bucks decided to try it out. I'm SO glad I did! It's the best blush I've ever used. I'm NW25 for reference and it gives the prettiest, most flattering glow to my face. Other blushes tend to disappear on my warm complexion. I only need a little so I'm thinking this will last a long time, and the packaging is very cute and chic. Love!!

Lovely bright pink shade. Blends well and best elf matte blush so far!

Love, love, love!!! I think this is an absolute dupe for Smashbox Radiance Blush. It is super pigmented, so a little go's a long way! I think this $3 blush is gonna last me a very long time. Its very matte, not shimmer or any kind of sparkle, typical ELF packaging, nothing spectacular, but for $3 you really cannot complain. I am really baffled by how close this is to the Smashbox Radiance though, and that blush is $24 and I honestly prefer the ELF color a little more.

I'm a true blush fanatic and I try to have every shade and finish under the sun. I'm really drawn to bright, cool-toned, matte pink blushes and this one is perfect. I love that it's totally matte because it's actually really difficult to find truly matte blushes - espeically bright pink! It's really pigmented yet buildable so I use it for a natural, everyday flush, as well as for a super bright, dolly-like look. It's a tad powdery and mine caked up a bit after a while in the compact (almost a year) but I just scraped the top bit off and kept using it!

I will definitely be buying this blush again when I finally run out. I can't believe I picked it up for only $1.50 when ELF was having one of their site wide sales. It is my favorite shade of all of ELF's studio blushes and a staple in my makeup collection.