October 25, 2014 | 1900 users online

BB Cream - Ishizawa Labs - Nanoce BB Moist Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by hikuto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike the BB creams I was using previously I was glad that they offered a darker shade that didn't have a pink undertone!

I got the BB cream in 02 healthy orce which I find to match my skin pretty well. When I put this on I feel like it brightens my face, but not in a whitish cast sort of way.
This was one major thing that made me love this bb cream a lot as I hated how the few Korean BB creams I've tried are always either too white or too pink.

Although it's suppose to be moisturizing, I do find that if the areas around my noise starts flaking it does show, so moisturizing well before putting on the BB cream is a must. Also as I have combination skin I like to top the bb cream with a light dust of finishing powder to make it last longer.
Oil control is soso, as nothing seems to work on my nose anyways so I generally don't count that.

In terms of coverage I would say light to medium depending on how you build it up. I do use a separate concealer however to conceal the redness around my nose and the occasional blemish as the BB cream only partially covers them.

The smell however may put some off, but I actually like that herbal smell to the product.

In terms of price, its not exactly cheap thro. I got it for 248HKD (roughly 30USD) which I know is more than what it cost in Japan (and even the US from other people's review ;;; ). Also my first tube lasted a little more than 5 months with daily use so I'm pretty ok with it.

Over all I'm pretty pleased with the product, especially with the colour match (where I don't look ridiculously white) and the natural finish it gives, not too glossy, but not completely matte either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love Korean BB creams and thought Japanese BB creams would be a step up. However, from the 5 Japanese BB creams I've tried, I have come to the conclusion that they don't work that well for me. The colour of this BB cream has definate yellow tones, which is good for someone with a golden complexion like me, however it does nothing to brighten up my skin...it just makes my face look flat. It does blend and spread on my skin easily, but I find the oil control to be lacking. I do not have oily skin but I find this getting shiny on my t-zone within a few hours. Lasting power is decent, definately doesn't last throughout the day and night like my beloved Korean BB creams but about 6 hours or so. Coverage can be built from light to medium but I use a light hand as the creamy thick texture of this BB cream can look heavy if you apply too much. My skin must be sensitive to the ingredients in this because it leaves me with red pimples on my forehead and cheeks EVERY TIME after cleansing my face. Glad it works well for others but it's a definate miss for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by geegeegee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

As a "white chic" among my Japanese friends I have fair skin that doesn't easily want to tan, in comparison with my darling Mana who is yellow in the tone like me but darker. Very jealous of their perfect faces with flawless skin, I began trying out BB creams that they all claimed were "the one" - only to find out that either it was too dark or too grey on my skin. It took a few tries until I finally found this product in the local cosmetic supermarket and holy crap - a perfect match with someone who is about NC15 (?) in MAC's foundation range. I tried it on the following days after I bought it, believing it would most certainly fail somehow, but for some reason (within the ingredients, haha) it remained perfect on my skin from 7AM to 11PM. AND it gave me good coverage without being heavy.
When I leave this country (Japan) this is what I will bring with me at least three tubes of.

--Edit September--
Now I'm back in Sweden since a few months and it's starting to get colder outside and my skin's drying out, which means no time for mineral foundation for me. Instead I'm whipping this one out and behold: it's still working 7AM-11PM, giving me flawless skin and keeps it flawless and smooth even after removing it. Still 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in shade #2, Healthy ochre and I must say, it is my favorite BB Cream I have tried so far (tried maybe 25 or so). Its not grey or pink like some of the others I have tried rather it is more yellow toned. I am about NC30 at the moment and its perfect. So far, I haven't blotted yet either and I've had this on for about 5 hours. Love this stuff and would definitely re-buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by shinjikun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product, the Colour is a bit different from other bb creams but very very good coverage and not cakey and does not flake up. i got it at p mall for 38 buck it was very expensive but i think its worth it the best bb cream ever tried. if you like skin 79 gold its like that but 10 times more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by vintagepeople

This is the most natural-looking bb cream I own. I'm about NC25 right now and shade #1 actually works really well on me, it brightens up my face and evens out my skin without turning it ghostly white, ashy gray or pink. Coverage isn't as good as the other two -- I have quite a bit of acne scaring and some discoloration and I had to conceal and apply two layers, but honestly it doesn't look like I did that much work once I"m done and it doesn't feel heavy on. I really like the herby, medicinal smell, too -- it's a nice change from the heavy floral scents of other brands. What I like the most, though, is that I get that smoothing bb cream effect without my face getting all greasy. Setting this with mineral veil in particular is amazing on me: I get that blur and my scars are diminished a lot. The only negative is the lack of shade selection, and the fact that you have to moisturize a lot because it'll emphasize any flakes you have.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

I have to say that I was sorely disappointed by this BB cream. I'm east asian with a yellow undertone, NC25. My sister, who is NC 30, bought this in Healthy Ocre, didn't like it, and gave it to me to try. I had really wanted to try it, because I had read that it doesn't have the grayish cast that seems to be common with BB creams. Well, it's certainly not gray... but it's way too orange. It makes me look sallow. I even tried mixing it with my regular BB cream, and the result was ghoulish. I also found the Nanoce finish kind of dry, accentuating pores and dry patches. My sister also tried it and hated the orange cast. So I went right back to using Hanskin Premium Magic BB Cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I had always wanted to try BB cream, but they're not readily available at places where I can test out colors, consistencies, etc. so I just admired them from afar. Plus, there wasn't one particular brand that received high marks across the board, so I didn't want to invest in one, until I read reviews for the Nanoce BB cream. I actually took the gamble and purchased this BB cream in No. 2 Healthy Ocre. It is the PERFECT color for me! The color looks very opaque out of the tube, but on my skin, it's very light and just looks like my skin, but better. It evens out my skintone and makes my pores look smaller. Because it's very sheer, it doesn't cover freckles or hyperpigmentation very well, and it barely covers dark acne scars, so I have to take a concealer brush and put extra onto the dark spots. However, it's totally worth it b/c the color match is amazing. Plus, it stays on my face ALL day, and I don't use a primer or powder under/over it. I'm soo glad I bought this!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really am liking this bb cream so far. This has been the perfect shade for me (shade 2) and blends in perfectly with my medium/dark complexion. This is the only bb cream that has not made my face look too white. Also, as the day goes on my complexion looks even better. This cream gives me a no-makeup, clear, soft skin look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the reviews here. I LOVE it! It provided nice coverage, and gave me a glowy, dewy finish. This is the first foundation/tinted moisturizer that has ever done this for my skin. I normally use CG Smoothers tinted moisturizer, but this is much better. I will def. repurchase.