April 17, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by amychristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the packaging of this product, but not the product itself. I have used a few different brands of "fiber" mascara before, so I do have something to compare it to. First of all, the consistency of the mascara is like next to nothing, I couldn't really tell anything was on the brush if it wasn't for the fibers. It took me literally like 5 or 6 coats to get to a point where it actually looked like something besides my natural lashes. It kind of gave a wispy, semi natural sort of look (totally not what I expected considering this was fiber mascara) so I changed my mind about it, because sometimes I like a natural look. Then I got home & the fibers were all over my face. I really can't find anything good to say about this product aside from the packaging & price. Even if it was around $6 or $7, it wasn't worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MelodyStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awful product. I already have nice eyelashes but what female doesn't want to try and make her eyelashes appear longer and more fuller?

I really tried to give this a chance. I used it on multiple occassions and the result, those little fiber lashes all over my cheeks. I would have to continuously go to the bathroom to wipe those fiber lashes off my face. They definitely help in giving the illusion of longer and more lashes because of all the fiber lash pieces but the problem is...they fall on your face!

Ladies if you want longer lashes just try something like Li-Lash or Rapid Lash because this just makes you look like a fool when you got the fibers smeared all over your face looking like a hot mess, lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This review is for the white mascara primer.

I bought the primer one which is a white color and I thought it would be better then other white primers since most of mine came in a duo with step 1 and step 2. But those still turned out to be better then this. I could see the fibers on the wand, but they were barely going on my lashes eventually the fibers did clings to my lashes but not enough I would say. I layered it since it looked anorexic and to get the full effect of the fibers but it still wasn't enough and did not perform to my expectations. When I get get an adequate amount of fibers on my lashes looks spidery and clumpy. I even tried it with different mascaras and still didn't make a noticeable difference or just didn't look good. I love the HC line at Walmart and this is one of the first things I've purchased that was a disappointment. Oh and how could I forget to mention this all those fiberized particles flake off through out the day. This product boo.. I prefer loreal double extend with lash boosting serum step 1 followed with a different mascara n it is the bomb as a primer

Pros:
-No animal testing
-great packaging/brush
-reasonable price/easy to get (Hard Candy is available at most Walmarts)
Cons:
-Doesn't deliver much volume
-doesn't deliver much length
-flakes off

rating-2
price-1
packaging-3 kinda looks like a small tube of toothpaste dont like
but again-NO

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaCali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'll have to say that this is one of the worst mascaras I've bought,. Very poor quality. . .And really just a waste of money. .Because It really didn't do anything to my lashes. This was my first Hard Candy product and I'm very disappointed. .

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought the purple one today on whim while in Walmart. Didn't make my lashes any thicker at all, but it did make them super duper long. You could only see the purple on the ends where the fibres were. I'll probably just use it on my tips with my regular mascara to use it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by crisco_123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AWFUL!! I bought this is purple just to give the tips of my lashes some color. The fibers are odd, and I did not get any color on my lashes at all. Very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Silvialee

I bought the primer one which is a white color and I love it. It clings to my lashes, I dont have a problem with application or the fibers getting everywhere. But what I would suggest is to swipe the wand against the sides of the tube to get more product on the wand. It makes my lashes look fuller and paired with your favorite mascara does wonders with length and overall look. what I also like about this is that it doesnt creat a clumpy look it separates and longates each lash induvidually.

What people should know about this product is that it's not a one swipe product, it needs to be layered in order to get the full effect of the fibers

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by spunkymakeupjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara because, well lets be real, what girl isnt looking for the next best thing in mascara. Anything to give you those beyonce and anna nicole smith lashes, so when I saw that this was fiberized lash weave mascara, I thought, what the heck, might be worth a shot. OMG, it was horrible. The wand itself was covered in what looked like tiny black hairs and when I attemted to apply it to my eyelashes, it did absolutely nothing! No color, no nothing...I was like I was applying invisible mascara..Will never buy another mascara from hard candy again

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

very disappointed.added no length,though it did seem to give me some decent volume.i haven't had the trouble with fiber fallout that other people have.
overall,i wish i had returned this when i still could.save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got all excited at the packaging and colors of these hard candy mascaras, so I picked up 3 colors. Boy was I disappointed. The fibers in this product are huge! and pokey. I actually got on in my eye and it hurt very badly. The colors are pretty, but not worth it because of how many stupid little hairs are in this stuff. real disappointment Hard Candy. BOO!
picture: