August 1, 2014 | 2045 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Coffee

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by famoushair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited by all the positive reviews of this E.L.F. product. The "Coffee" shade is the first one I've tried, and I am disappointed in its lack of pigmentation. It took several swipes just to get a minimal amount of color to show up on my pale eyelids. I may try another color, but this shade is a "miss" for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by LaSlush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I dont like this eyeliner. actually that was my fault, i was thought that it would be great when i apply to my eyes, but its kinda a common color when its on my eye. its just a natural color. yeah its my fault. I HATE it. its just common, nothing good. really. its disappointed me. REALLY DISAPPOINTING.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like this, the pigmentation is quite good, it doesn't smudge on me and lasts all day (I don't have oily lids though).
It goes on creamy (I wish it was even creamier though), almost completely opaque and it's easy to apply.
I think the packaging is cute and I love the fact it includes a brush (which is not bad at all, but I prefer to use my own).
Edit: This dried out in less than a year, I tried to revive it with eye drops and it worked ok for some time but I just ended up tossing it in the trash after it dried out again. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by missmelodyskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Coffee cream eyeliner as well as the Navy one and these are AWFUL! Spend your 3$ on a Wet N Wild cream eyeliner if you're strapped for cash. There is no color payoff and they are too "oily" to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by arosica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. I have a light brown/hazel eye color, so this medium brown eyeliner is perfect for me for natural looks. I don't use the brush that comes with it, I use a very fine brush for a fine line. I love the creaminess of this formula, it lines quickly and easily. And, I've had it for a few months and it hasn't dried up like other brands I've bought. I'm sure it will (like the other reviewer said, it's really similar to mascara), but for the price, it won't upset me to toss and repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like e.l.f. Studio cream eyeliner with the exception of Coffee. I don't wear black eyeliner, so I prefer a dark brown eyeliner to make my eyes stand out. This one does not do it. Coffee is light brown. I prefer e.l.f. Copper, which is really a dark brown bronze, and a very beautiful color.

I only use gel liner to tight line my top lid. I've been using gel liners for about three years. Before all the inexpensive ones hit the market, I was wearing PX and the expensive ones get hard quickly too. Too me, gel eyeliner is very similar to mascara ~ you have to keep replacing it every two to three months.

So, that's why I buy cheap brands now. I learned my lesson the hard way. If I am in a jam, I run the eyeliner container under hot water, the same thing I do with old mascara. It will help stretch your product for at least one additional evening or day. I will continue to buy e.l.f gel eyeliners, but not this color...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never use brown as an eyeliner (in general) because it doesn't make my eyes pop. I ordered this from my last ELF haul because they are so cheap! But I've found another use for this. I used it on my brows today, and they were perfect! Lasted all day too! I think once I finish my MUFE eyebrow corrector, I won't have to buy another. I'll just use this! Love it!! (I'm NC40-42, Asian skin tone, with black hair)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by lisses11

Ok, couldnt get this to actually line my eyes for the life of me. Looks like I will be sticking to MAC fluidline, and no complaints really. I wear that almost everyday, and the jar actually lasts a really long time.

BUT...this cream eyeliner in coffee is PERFECT for my eyebrows. Perfect color match and it acts like a wax. I dab some of the mac eyeshadow i usually use to fill in my brows and it lasts all day.

The packaging is terrible. The cap doesnt screw on right. I expect this to dry up pretty quickly, but not a huge loss for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by orangetoenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

perfect for shaping brows too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I've raved about this cream liner in 3 other reviews on Gun Metal, Purple, and Metallic Olive and I will say the same things about this one, it's a fabulous liner, as good or better than some of my expensive highend liners. Glides on easily, lasts all day, and makes my eyes pop. Coffee is a basic brown color that looks very natural and pairs well with tan and brown e/s. Try this. For only $3 it is so worth it.