July 29, 2014 | 2148 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Smc2334

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this stuff worked!!! I don't unseated what it does, it might as well be plain water in the bottle becauSe it does nothing. I notice no difference in the way it sets my make up or the length of told the make up stays on. Total waste of $$ and I'm usually a fan of UD products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been using this first spray for about 5 years now, and I still love it just as much as when I first tried it out. This really does the job at setting your makeup and keeping everything in place and looking fresh. When I first decided to try this product out, I was debating between this spray and the oil controlling one "de-slick", since I have combination/oily skin. I chose this one and I'm glad I did because this product works like a charm. I have never tried de-slick because I've been so impressed with this product, but if oil/shine control is a concern for you like it is for me, you will probably have good results with this spray. A bottle usually lasts around 5 months give or take, so I don't mind paying a little more for this setting spray than others considering it's larger in quantity than most and fantastic in quality. I will be using this product as long as it's on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

Love this makeup setting spray!!!! I was first introduced to the idea of a spray that keeps your makeup in place (an issue I always had throughout the years)... And was recommended the MAC setting spray by my friend. I used almost the whole bottle but it wouldn't nearly such a job as this urban decay spray! I am so happy I tried this, I have a full size and a travel size! It also makes me feel refreshed after I spray it on my face (sometimes my face gets hot when applying makeup)... And also the best part is ill put my favorite lip gloss on and spray it, the lip gloss stays much longer than it normally does when I don't use the spray!! Totally recommend it! Try the travel size if you're skeptical of this magic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. It seems awfully pricey, so sometimes I just can't afford it, but I do think you get what you pay for with this one. The mist is hydrating and scent less, and it dries really quickly. I have no problem just spritzing it on as I head out the door. At first, I wasn't totally sold on it, then I forgot to put it on one morning before working a 12 hour shift, and I realized I must have forgotten just how much my makeup tends to fade throughout the day. I have dark spots that show through even with the smallest bit of fading, and I've noticed that I hardly ever see them at the end of the day. Also, it doesn't make my makeup difficult to take off at the end of the day, but maybe I just use good wipes. Overall, if you can spare the money, TOTALLY worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by JillCG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. Holy freaking grail. After 20 years behind the line as a chef, I finally keep my makeup on all day. Primer, It CC cream, erase paste, UD 24/7, and a (yet to be perfected)mascara. In charleston, SC no less. Today I tested with 4+ hours of yard work in the sun and heat. I was as fresh as a daisy. This is a must have! Off to buy the 2-pack available at Ulta for $32. I plan to make it through the hot summer looking fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG -- anytime I need my makeup to last through the day, I use this before and after application of my powder products to set. It's not sticky, doesn't smell and the spray is a fine mist. Great for special occaions, long summer days and long work days, too. 2nd time I've repurchased. It lasts a long time so I consider it a fair price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by allonsy

This spray does help keep my makeup in place, but it also gives a bit of a dewy finish, so you have to be careful not to overspray. For the same reason, I wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily skin. I have tried applying it both under and over my makeup and I find that the best way for me is to apply my foundation/concealer/powder/bronzer/blush/brows then spray, then do eyes/lips. I really only use this product if I am applying a very full face of makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff, and I've tried SO MANY SETTING SPRAYS. I never understood how the lucky few had makeup that seemed to stay perfectly dewy and fresh ALL DAY. My skin gets so oily, that look would be hard to come by for longer than 20 minutes.

This stuff does a great job blending the makeup into your skin, and keeping it fresh all day. It really makes it last much longer. I can tell at night when I'm washing my face and there is still face makeup to wash off (lol).

I had MAC prep and prime, and several others before, but this is by far the best. (at one point I even used hairspray, so bad for your skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this quite a while ago, in the travel size bottle, but haven't really used it much up until recently. I found my foundation separating by lunch time and disappearing my the time I got home in the evening. Not cute. I didn't feel like changing up my foundation since I have sensitive skin and haven't broken out in a while, so I dug this out of my makeup cabinet and tried it again. Amazing results! My mineral foundation looks the same when I get home as when I first put it on. I don't notice any increase in oil or dryness or any other changes, just a stable base. It doesn't seem to be irritating my skin, either. I'm not sure if the travel size is still available, but I think it's perfect to start out with to see if you like it enough to repurchase. I am curious about the newer UD B6 spray, and the chill one for dry skin, but all nighter seems to be working for my dry-combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by evill_fishy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this, I don't love it. That being said, it is currently part of my staple collection and I have gone through about 3 or 4 bottles of this. I don't actually use this as a finishing spray, I find that it works a little better when I sandwich it between two layers of powder foundation. The reason for this is this 1. I find that it can take away a bit of coverage in certain areas after it has dried and 2. it dries to a slightly glossy finish which looks strange, not nice and dewy but almost waxy. Therefore, after concealer I set everything in place with a very light layer of powder all over, spray this over my face, wait for it to dry then go back into the areas that need more coverage.

Does this keep shine at bay all day? No. It does however stop me from getting shiny as early on in the day, and it does tone down the powdery look of my foundation and make it look a little more natural. Generally with this on, I don't find myself needing to touch up at all. However, I've tried going without this on days when I'm in a rush or simply forget, and my foundation's staying powder is still about the same, just a little shinier, nothing a little powder on my nose wouldn't fix. I also suspect this may have a hand in the shade discrepancy that I sometimes experience in my foundations - it seems to turn foundation a little darker once it dries, but nothing ridiculous. Now I do live in quite a dry climate, which may be the reason why I find this product's effects so negligible. I will say that the many times I've traveled to a more humid climate, I came to appreciate the benefits of this spray much much more, so perhaps if you live in a climate that's tough on your makeup this would be a great option for you. For me, it's an okay product, and while it isn't the most expensive product in the world its price is hefty for an item so quickly used up. However, until I find something better I will continue to repurchase for now.

Side note, the new packaging is a big plus since the nozzle seems to spray a nice mist instead of the single stream you got from the old packaging.