April 17, 2014 | 1069 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lonestar848

This blush is beautiful! I picked it up for around $3 at Walmart. The blush is super pigmented to the point that you have to use a VERY light hand with it or you'll end up looking like a clown. Everything about the blush is amazing, besides the durability. This blush breaks SO easily. I bought this while on a trip to visit some family, and the blush shattered on the way back home :( I was able to press it back together with rubbing alcohol though. None the less, I love this blush and I will repurchase this in the future. Just be careful with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NoirAngelx

I am very impressed with Wet 'n' Wild products lately, a few of them are part of my everyday staples and compete with my higher-end products! One of them is Heather Silk blush, which is the most flattering rosy-pink color on my neutral fair skin. I like that this color is matte, smooth, and very pigmented. I only need to tap my brush once into the pan very lightly to get the desired color. It also lasts most of the day for me! My former HG everyday blush, Chanel Rose Initiale, was moved over after I discovered this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

I love this blush! its super pigmented so you only need a teeny bit of specks on your brush to get nice color. its also buildable but with this color I use a little bit. I feel it complements my skin tone nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Really pretty colour and this is super pigmented, not used to that yet so I've gone out with very rosy cheeks more than once. Great size for the price but the tiny brush is pretty useless. I would definitely recommend this to a fan of blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My go to blush. Very nice product, especially for the price. It's SUPER pigmented, so be careful. (tap off excess) It's not too powdery but enough to blend fairly well. I see this being a relatively universally flattering color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by unsaniterry

HOLY MOLEY CANNOLI. This blush is the bomb DOT COM!

First of all, Wet N Wild has really stepped up their game in terms of pigmentation. This thing was CRAZY pigmented, ever more than my Mac blushes to be honest. They have 3 shades, and I honestly couldn't pick between them so I picked them all. Heather silk is a bit dark so I recommend it for more medium-dark skin tones. It's matte (a rare find in the drugstore realm) and it's so freakishly pigmented that I'm honestly scared of getting too much product sometimes. THE FEAR IS WORTH IT THOUGH.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

Ok, I'll admit to being a blush novice, but even I know this crap sucks. I have tried a million ways to get it to work because it IS such a pretty color, but tonight I stumbled across a Bonne Bell blush n go at Dollar Tree and I put that on one cheek and this mess on the other, and the BB was SO much smoother, better finish, easier to apply... It was the last straw--the WnW went straight into the trash.

It's just not cheap enough to be this bad. Streaky, chalky, hard to apply... Save two more dollars and buy Covergirl. Whoever has to look at you all day will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. Being a student, I can't spend all my money on makeup. Especially blush. I was at walmart and I saw these blushes. WOW! This blush is amazing!! It's a beautiful pink with no glitter or shimmer. It doesnt look entirely matte. More dewy/satin. Quick Tip: Use ELF Studio Stipple Brush. This blush is highly pigmented so the brush really helps with light application. Hope I helped!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kristen0889

Love this blush! Only good things to say about it. I was at Rite Aid looking for a blush that was a darker, deeper pink than my bright pink Revlon blush. I saw this blush and thought the color was really pretty, but I was skeptical about the quality of this product so I tried to find another brand with the exact same color of blush as this but couldn't. Since it was so cheap I decided to try it and I'm glad I did! I don't remember the last time I used anything from wet n wild, but nothing about this blush would make you think it's a cheap drugstore product! The color goes on very pretty and flattering to my fair to medium skin tone. The color itself is hard to describe, it's just a nice, deep, pigmented pink. The first time I applied it i learned that this blush definitely needs a light handed application, but it was easy to sheer it by buffing with a kabuki brush. Tiny sparkles are detectable in the pan if you look close but it goes on matte, in my opinion. The staying power is decent. I would have to reapply after probably four or five hours, but that's pretty standard. Not much to say about the packaging-its reliable and the lid stays closed. Didn't give the included blush brush a chance since I don't like those dinky small brushes that look like they'd just leave a streak of blush on your face! Given the color, pigmentation, and quality of this blush I can't believe how cheap it is. The price makes it that much better!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by rosenylund

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend was wearing the prettiest blush and I asked what it was and not only did she tell me but she had nothing but amazing things to say about this blush. Since it was so cheap I had to get it. I went to several CVS, Walgreens, etc. to find it and finally found one in stock at Kmart. I adore the color. I don't care about the packaging because it's so dirt cheap. Okay, the product... well it's a gorgeous color and it's really pigmented BUT it's chalky and doesn't blend well at all. No matter how hard I work on it I can't seem to get an even application. I must find a higher end or at least better formulation of this exact color now. I'm on a hunt for a perfect match in a better formulation with nicer packaging.