July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush it gives out the prettiest color and is perfect for any time of day and style of makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Initially I wasn't too sure if I liked this blush yet have been able to make a more accurate judgement once I had the right foundation underneath.

It throws off a more peachy brownish colour on me which I love.

It applies lightly yet builds up slowly which I also like & leaves a healthy natural look.

I have used it as an eyeshadow when I'm in a rush & just want to apply something neutral on either my lids or edge of my brow bone.

The packaging is very average yet isn't flimsy enough to break. I love the brush as it seems to give me more control on wear I place it.

I recommend this blush & for $4, I will definitely repurchase.

Update: I've been using this as a eyeshadow base & love the colour. I apply it to my lid & crease & apply a cream or beige on my brow bone & it looks lovely for a natural/day look. Having a better foundation underneath makes this blush so much better on me. With these two points in mind & for the price I've added one lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ccorrechet

i love it! its looks like nothing much in the pan, but onee you put it on your cheeks, it instantly gives you a warm glow. i think its a perfect year-round blush, too! :)
another plus: its wears for a surprisingly long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was walking around the makeup section at Target looking at different blushes. I am usually not a big fan of Rimmel, but I stopped to look anyway. Santa Rose immediately caught my eye. It looked like such a pretty color in the pan. I like lighter colored blushes that give off a light flush on the cheek vs. darker ones. So I was little worried about the color being too dark, but decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. This color is absolutely beautiful! It gives a perfect flush of natural color and adds definition to the cheeks. This is definitely my go-to for blush from now on!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by fallen46

I liked this, just didn't love it. I liked the color, but I found to get enough color onto my cheeks I had to scrub my brush into it like a mad woman. Just seemed wasteful that I had to pile it onto my brush to get the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Mahars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy cow, I don't write many reviews, but I'm amazed by this blush and had to add to the raves on here. I recently bought it as a cheaper alternative for travel to my go to daytime blush Nars Douceur. I never though I would say this, but this blush outshines Douceur by a mile, and at 1/6 the price. It looks like a boring light pink in the pan but on the cheeks it's a gorgeous neutral peach, neither too warm nor too cool, goes with everything, and simultaneously sculpts and highlights my cheeks and gives them a glow. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Got this blush based on the reviews and I really do love it. I can easily see this being one of my favorites. I do not wear a lot of blush because I have some redness in my cheeks already, but after applying foundation I like to apply just a little. I have pale skin also. This blush applys a nice, muted pink color to my face. I think the color is lighter than what is actually in the pictures, but it's still dark enough that it will show up on you face. You really can't overdue it with this blush, which is nice. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy Grail Blush!!!! This works wonders on my aging, pale, freckly complexion which also has a touch of rosacea that normally looks awful with blush.

This looks polished, classic and refined. Seems to tone down the red bits, and liven up my face without making me look clownish or like I'm suffering a high fever!

I brush it on with my own blush brush as the one that it comes with is useless, and suddenly I look younger and healthier. Great blush. Never seems to go on too heavy either. Very sheer application, but just enough to make my face look finished and polished.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this for months and I love it! I'm an NW 15 and it adds the perfect amount of color to my skin! It's not too shimmery or overpowering in any way. Very nice pigmentation and affordable. I'll most definitely continue to repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by irinas29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After running out of my beloved NARS Orgasm, I decided to give this a whirl. I have to admit, my affair with Orgasm ended because after prolonged use, the "shimmer" to me seemed like pure glitter. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Although this looks odd in the packaging, it looks AMAZING on my skin. I am NC15/NC20 at MAC. This is pigmented, but buildable - which I adore. I had to put a lot of work into blending out Orgasm to make it look at least somewhat natural. With Santa Rose however, I can get the perfect, natural glow with minimal effort. Brilliant.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No