December 19, 2014 | 866 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean pressed powder - Sensitive skin

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by tketels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awful.. I know I shouldn't expect much from how cheap it was but sometimes you can get really good stuff for less! That is of course what I expected... and ended up being dissapointed. The packaging is easily breakable and cheap, and the powder itself is even mroe so. The powder is not smooth and does not come up, and covers almost nothing. It does a terrible job at setting and wears off almost immediately. By the time I get enough on to make a difference, it's caked on and feeling heavy. I can't stand it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tswizzle2102

This is a great powder, but the only thing is i don't really use it for pressed powder, i like to use it for a powder foundation, which is really good!!! it leaves me looking non patchy, nice color, and is really good... I love the packaging it is really cute, but i would mostly use this powder\foundation in the summer because it gives me a nice tan look, so i definitely recommend it

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by KaylahJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the lightest shade in this color and have almost used up the entire thing. The shade match is relatively close, its still a little bit on the darker side for me. It has pretty good coverage, not as much as I'd hoped. It can leave a cakey effect by the end of the day- especially for oily people, it does NOT stay matte- but for the price, I think its a pretty good deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Beeaauutty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is OK. It has incredible coverage but thats becuase its incredibly cakey... This makes me look SOO powdery and gross like you can no doubt about it tell im wearing make up! I would only use on bare skin to control shine. Sadly i went through at least 3-4 packages of this until i relised how bad it looked :(

I defitntly do not want to be referred to as having a "powdery face"...gross

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by belle666

I like that Covergirl offers this product without the scent of the original, which I am not a fan of, and the shade selection; these are my main complements of the product. This gave me a cakey finish without even applying much product. Using this on my nose gave me an even worse result. This did absolutely nothing for my pores and made it look as if I haven't exfoliated in a month. This does not compliment the foundation at all. I have found better pressed powders half the price with a better performance.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

hi everyonee! (: i like this product, but i gotta say i don't LOVE it.
cons
- the sensitive skin one also keeps me matte, just as the oily skin pressed powder*
- doesn't have a strong fragrance/scent to it; like some powders

overall, it's okay. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by montereymae

My mom has been using this powder for years now and she loves it. She let me try it, and I'm loving it too! There is no smell, which is good since I am very sensitive to scents. It provides just enough coverage for my problem areas and makes my skin look very even toned. It comes off easily at night just by washing and wiping with a cotton ball. It wasn't too expensive and came with a LOT of powder so it was very worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Ski4Life

I bought this powder quite a while ago, actually it may have been the first face powder I ever bought. This powder broke me out pretty bad, on my cheeks forehead and chin. This powder was also really chalky and never seemed to completely blend into my skin leaving a weird and noticeable (extremely unnatural) powdery finish, almost like it hadn't been blended out all the way even though it had.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MiniCanvas

Dislike! It was so visible and left a cakey consistency. Really really was not pleased. It did have a matte finish but the cakeyness just kills it. Not a fan of the applicator, and the powder doesn't catch on a brush nicely either. Just a bad experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this powder for awhile now, and I find it's an average product for the price. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage and doesn't last throughout the day without a few touch-ups. However, it doesn't irriate my sensitive skin and it does get rid of shine. The price is also cheap (around $4-8 depending where you live and where you buy it).