Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Primer

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I've had this forever & just tried it yesterday. I wish I'd tried it sooner. I was skeptical because of the white creamy consistency on the spoolie but when I applied to my lashes & then went over it with my mascara, I was pleasantly surprised. My mascara covered it with ease & my lashes looked fuller and had more volume as a result. It's a bit dried out now due to the lapse in time since I received it but I plan to buy it.

Bought this Tarte Multipleye Primer with high hopes only to be disappointed. The product did thicken my lashes BUT it also took out my curler so i end up with super straight Asian lashes and my lashes clumped together making my lashes extend out like spider-legs. I will not buy or recommand this lash primer.

This primer removes the curl from my lashes and makes them feel hard and brittle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this primer. I've used it with 5-6 different mascaras and had good experiences with each. It gives a lot of volume and length and just makes my mascara look much nicer overall. I'm on my second tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

got a deluxe sample today from tarte & i'm in LOVE. used this with my covergirl lash blast fusion & OMG! i finally got the false lash effect from a mascara. im impressed. i never thought primers were necessary until now

Thank god for black friday! I found this door busting the other day and i love it! Im not quite sure why i got it because the moment i herd "lash primer" i imagined a mess of clumpy white lashes. But instead of that i got long thick soft lashes! So happy! And i got it for only 10 dollars with a mascara included!Yay!

Was using Cils Booster & find this works just as well at a fraction of the cost. Great at lengthening & volumizing my lashes. Impressed with the results. Will definitely be buying again & again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

got it as a sample. not impressed. took out my curl. would not purchase

Completely weighed down my lashes--ironed out my curl and made it impossible to re-curl even after drying. Kind of spidery too.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very sensitive eyes, and this is the one mascara I've found that doesn't make them swell. It doesn't clump, layers well, and lasts all day. One tube lasted about 8 months for me.

Popular Primer/ Correctors