April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - MultiplEYE Lash Primer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer removes the curl from my lashes and makes them feel hard and brittle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer. I've used it with 5-6 different mascaras and had good experiences with each. It gives a lot of volume and length and just makes my mascara look much nicer overall. I'm on my second tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

got a deluxe sample today from tarte & i'm in LOVE. used this with my covergirl lash blast fusion & OMG! i finally got the false lash effect from a mascara. im impressed. i never thought primers were necessary until now

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thank god for black friday! I found this door busting the other day and i love it! Im not quite sure why i got it because the moment i herd "lash primer" i imagined a mess of clumpy white lashes. But instead of that i got long thick soft lashes! So happy! And i got it for only 10 dollars with a mascara included!Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

Was using Cils Booster & find this works just as well at a fraction of the cost. Great at lengthening & volumizing my lashes. Impressed with the results. Will definitely be buying again & again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

got it as a sample. not impressed. took out my curl. would not purchase

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by aqua_star

Completely weighed down my lashes--ironed out my curl and made it impossible to re-curl even after drying. Kind of spidery too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BlueV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive eyes, and this is the one mascara I've found that doesn't make them swell. It doesn't clump, layers well, and lasts all day. One tube lasted about 8 months for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube of this stuff and I don't know why I hadn't gotten around to writing up a review for it until now. This stuff lasts me roughly 7 months when I use it 5-6 times a week. I love the square tube, this ensures that my primer doesn't roll around in my makeup case or on the counter/table. The bristles are odd, short and sparsely patterned , but a norm for a primer wand/bristle. This ensures that there are no clumps on your lashes, and that the product gets thinly and evenly distributed. This primer goes on white and dries white, so you can't even wear it on it's own (unlike MAC's primer). This is about the only downside about this product. Sometimes I really don't feel like wearing mascara but want the conditioning properties of this primer, so I occasionally wear it to bed at night time.

I had extremely short, sparse and thin asian eyelashes. I could not use an eyelash curler because none of my eyelashes would poke out from the eyelash curler, therefore making curling moot. After using this primer religiously 5-6 times a week for roughly 3 weeks, I had noticed that there were some new growth on the outer corners of my eye. I never had lashes there before for as long as I can remember until I started using this primer. This was a very good and pleasant surprise. I also noticed that my lashes were no longer as thin and sparse as before because new lashes were growing in. I think after 2 months of using this primer, my lashes had never looked so healthy and full before. My lashes were no longer falling out when I use a eye makeup remover. I then bought a new mascara (Buxom, Buxom Lash) and combined with this primer, the two made my lashes LONGER and fuller (I kid you not, my lashes are actually so nice and long now that I can use an eyelash curler properly).

I believe that this primer probably works a lot like those really expensive lash lengthening serums but on a slower level. This is an excellent primer and I'll always purchase this product whenever I run out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a cheaper alternative to serums if you want to fill out "bald" spots on your lash line, though keep in mind that it probably works much slower than serums or it may not even work at all for some.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Juliamoore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for 2 months + now (I don't like to write a review on a sample or after a week or 2). I am still trying to figure it out. OK - It is UNPREDICTIBLE. Yes that's what it is, with some mascaras it will give great result (EL Sumptuous, Maybelline Falsies) or BLAHHH spidery look and just not right (CG Lashblast, Doir Show unlimited). My lashes always look so fluffy and just full when I put it on and after I add a mascara it doesn't look that good anymore. I used it in many possible ways and found that you really need to work fast with this one. Basically if it dries it is almost impossible to achieve a nice look, But then again I can't build it to make my eyelashe look fuller if It dries so fast. I didn't return it to Sephora b/c it is very gentle and not loaded with other chemicals like some other primers (I want to think that when I put it on it protects my lashes from the chemicals in the mascara). Def won't repurchase. Like Tarte, not too keen on this product though