MAC Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

4.6

INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES [] TRIETHYLHEXANOIN [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL [] DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE [] COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE [] OZOKERITE [] LECITHIN [] TIN OXIDE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] CITRIC ACID [] [ /- MICA [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000) [] BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) [] BLACK 2 (CI 77266) [] BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) [] BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400) [] CARMINE (CI 75470) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) [] CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) [] COPPER POWDER (CI 77400) [] FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 7 (CI 15850) [] RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) [] RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) [] YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]

on 2/12/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely and magical! Bought this based on MUA reviews, and it is now my staple item. I used to wear black eyeliner in my waterline, but this creme liner makes your eyes awake and bright. Add a little highlight in the inner corner and under the bottom lash line and its a great, fresh look.

You can also use it as a spot concealer which I've done a couple times. I had to get mine at the flagship store as its a pro product, plus get on a wait list because its always sold out. $17

on 12/14/2011 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

One of my great finds thanks to MUA. I wear contacts and at the end of the day they make my eyes and somehow my waterline look a bit irritated and red. This makes me look really tired. If I use this I look instantly fresh and awake. Would definitely buy again.

on 11/21/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this product, it's a good multi-purpose product for when I'm in a rush or when I want a nice natural look

I use it for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes, my waterline, my brow bone, my nose, my cupid's bow and sometimes my cheeks. It looks really natural on my NC25-30 skin and wears nicely. Definitely an essential in my kit!

on 10/24/2011 12:38:00 AM

Love this pencil!! I wish it wasn't pro only so I didn't have to phone order it!!

I use this to line my water line, highlight under the brow, even used to conceal blemishes in a pinch. Only skin toned pencil that stays on my waterline all day long. HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Best Natural looking Eyeliner for the waterline. If you cant find it anymore try Margaret Astors Eye Khol in Natural Glaze its close and long wearing too (watery eyes, NW 20 for Reference)

on 8/22/2011 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I were on a desert island and allowed five products, this would be in my bag! It is THAT amazing. I use it for so many things. I love lining my waterline with this to look more wide-eyed and awake when I don't want to use Fascinating (a white pencil from MAC). You can tell there's a hint of something there, but it doesn't scream "MAKEUP!" - I just look fresh and awake. I will also use this to mute out my lips, as I am an NC20 and it still matches my skintone quite well. I've even used it on-the-go as a spot concealer - blended very well of course - and it's worked! I wouldn't recommend it for that, but I have done it in a pinch. This is a really fantastic, versatile pencil I will use for decades to come!

on 8/5/2011 11:42:00 AM

I can't live without this. Simple as.
It brightens my waterline without being stark and unnatural like for example fascinating eye kohl from MAC. The colour is on the peachy side but still seems completely natural on the waterline. For someone like me with a slightly pink/red waterline, it manages to freshen up my eyes and even also makes them appear bigger.
This pencil lasts longer on my waterline than anything I have ever tried before, even though I have quite watery eyes. It also doesn't irritate my etes in any way.
I really only use it for the reason of lining my waterline but I have heard of a few people using it as concealer, among other uses. I tried it as concealer under the eye and it didn't do a bad job. I think I still prefer my regular concealer but maybe if you can't afford both then this is a good option.
The price isn't the best. I mean it really is just a pencil but it is something I am willing to pay for, for the benefits it gives me.
I will be buying alot of these next time they are re-released. I only bought one when it was first released with one of their mac collection launches and I regret it (These are available to order from MAC Pro, at any time, as far as I am aware).

on 4/4/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

God I love this product. It's a pain to get hold of though, couldn't find it anywhere.

I used to use white eyeliner on my waterline to brighten up my eyes, however it looked a bit harsh and unatural. This product is an amazing alternative and gives the same effect but a far more natural look. It has a creamy consistency which glides onto the waterline easily but the product itself doesn't run down quickly as many other creamy eyeliners do.

Perfect colour, long lasting, and a holy grail product!!!!!

on 3/8/2011 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I line my waterline in this to make myself look a little more awake. It's very subtle but makes a big difference to me!

on 2/14/2011 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. I was used to the Cargo Reverse liner which is a bit similar, but this one is even better, softer I guess. I use it mainly to line my lips (outer edges of the lip line and then slighty smudge it just to remove the harsh line if any).
Then I apply some neutral lip liner, like Mac Beurre. It defines them, make them fuller without being too much. Very natural effect that changes my look in a very sexy and soft manner. I do this every single day !