December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Moisturizers - Dior - Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The one I had was actually called Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme. I bought this Sorbet version because it's supposed to be lighter than the original creme texture in other line. I was getting so much into Christian Dior so I had to try this one out! Lol. I loved the packaging and how it smells and the sorbet texture. BUT not on my skin. It was too greasy on my face, did not really soak into my skin.. maybe I was too young to use this kinda moisturizer (I was a sophomore in high school). I'd probably buy it again when I get older tho. Overall, it did NOT break me out so it's all good!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by bebi102

Even though I have combination skin, I picked up this moisturizer (which is for dry skin) because my skin was in desperate need for some major repair due to lack of hydration (I had run out of moisturizer for about a month and started using body lotion - BAD IDEA!!! haha). And let me tell you, after about a week of using this, my skin cleared up!

However, I have noticed that when I use it during the day under my make-up, my makeup starts to crease...and I wear mineral foundation and have never had that problem before. So now I'm on the hunt for a daytime moisturizer but will continue to use this as my nighttime moisturizer.

It's a bit on the pricier side for my taste but I definitely think it was worth the money and will be re-purchasing when I run out. I'm not a fan of jar packagings but it comes with a little scoop/spoon which I use. I highly recommend this product for anyone whose skin needs hydration!!! But beware, if you have oily skin, I'd stay away from this =)