Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème

4.3

Aqua Solvent Dicaprylyl Carbonate Emollient Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Butylene Glycol Solvent Moisturizer 1 0 Glycerin Solvent Moisturizer 0 0 Steareth-2 Surfactant Emulsifier 2 2 Pentylene Glycol Moisturizer Steareth-21 Surfactant Emulsifier Polyglycerin-3 Moisturizer Cetyl Alcohol Surfactant Emollient 2 2 Stearyl Alcohol Surfactant 2 2 Betaine Antistatic Moisturizer Phenoxyethanol Preservative Dimethicone Emollient 1 0 Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer Surfactant Emulsifier Decyloxazolidinone Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract Plant extract Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer Tocopheryl Acetate Moisturizer Antioxidant 0 0 Parfum Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract Hydroxyethylcellulose Sorbitol Moisturizer 0 0 Sodium Hydroxide pH Adjusters Malva sylvestris Moisturizer Algin Fragrance 4 4 Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract Polyvinyl Alcohol Emulsifier Cellulose gum Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Sodium Hyaluronate Moisturizer 0 0 Ethylhexylglycerin Moisturizer Ajuga Turkestanica Extract BHT Preservative

on 7/18/2010 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The one I had was actually called Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme. I bought this Sorbet version because it's supposed to be lighter than the original creme texture in other line. I was getting so much into Christian Dior so I had to try this one out! Lol. I loved the packaging and how it smells and the sorbet texture. BUT not on my skin. It was too greasy on my face, did not really soak into my skin.. maybe I was too young to use this kinda moisturizer (I was a sophomore in high school). I'd probably buy it again when I get older tho. Overall, it did NOT break me out so it's all good!

on 4/16/2010 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Even though I have combination skin, I picked up this moisturizer (which is for dry skin) because my skin was in desperate need for some major repair due to lack of hydration (I had run out of moisturizer for about a month and started using body lotion - BAD IDEA!!! haha). And let me tell you, after about a week of using this, my skin cleared up!

However, I have noticed that when I use it during the day under my make-up, my makeup starts to crease...and I wear mineral foundation and have never had that problem before. So now I'm on the hunt for a daytime moisturizer but will continue to use this as my nighttime moisturizer.

It's a bit on the pricier side for my taste but I definitely think it was worth the money and will be re-purchasing when I run out. I'm not a fan of jar packagings but it comes with a little scoop/spoon which I use. I highly recommend this product for anyone whose skin needs hydration!!! But beware, if you have oily skin, I'd stay away from this =)

Popular Moisturizers