April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Dry Shampoo - Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by resipsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use dry shampoo on occasion for second day hair so it won't look oily. This did not do the job. My hair looked just as oily, if not oilier. Useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Ulta, it was only about $6 on sale I believe... it smells floral/fresh but doesn't really make my hair less oily. It works for maybe half an hour then my hair looks kind of worse. It's also hard to wash out and leaves a waxy-feeling residue. Fail.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ginnoame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

oily hair runs in the family, so it's difficult to skip a day of washing my hair. because i know it's healthier, I've been on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo for my dark brown/black hair. this was close, but not quite it.

pros:
truly invisible!
smells lovely (fresh, floral, hairspray scent)
absorbs oil
great packaging (easy to use, even with my tiny hands.)
adds a bit of volume

cons:
need lots of product for any result
oil absorption didn't quite cut it

in the end i still needed a little baby powder. will not repurchase. :\

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by np_7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this too much, the batiste dry shampoo was better. The main reason I wanted to try this was bec I've heard that this doesn't leave a powdery white residue (unlike the batiste one). This doesn't make your hair look like you just poured baby powder on it but the smell is too strong. It smells like hairspray and it looks like you put some hairspray on your hair, too. It doesn't get rid of the oil as good as the batiste. I think I'll just use this up and go back to batiste even though I had to brush off the powdery residue, at least it gets rid of the oil and smells much fresher. (Hmm...it looks like the SG brunette dry shampoo has better ratings so maybe it's better? Might try their other version then)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

need alot to absorb oil. smells bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by rilokiley1289

I hated this. It smells very perfumey, it makes my hair look dried out, and even after that it looks dirty and frizzy. I feel as if it leaves a dry-flakey residue. I hate this stuff!

I wasn't too fond of that Pssst dry shampoo, but I'd much rather use that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

I got this for free from Ulta.. I did not notice any improvement with my hair. as far as looking clean I think it was quite the opposite. My hair looked dirty after I used it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.. This is the first dry shampoo that I have used, and I have tried a couple more after it, and I am about to return back to it. Nothing else compares.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Inexpensive.

CONS: Doesn't work very well to absorb oil. Left hair feeling limp (at roots) and a little staticky (on the ends) at the same time.

ALTERNATE: *I prefer Batiste's version of this. But even more so, I like the Suave dry shampoo spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this stuff. I am african-american and i have dreadlocs and I use this in between washes to freshen up my hair. It makes my hair smell so fresh and clean and best of all there is no yucky white residue left behind like when I used Tresemme and Batiste. My HG for dry shampoos.