October 26, 2014 | 969 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Summer Vanillas Lemon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by tifferifficxo

i love love LOVE this. it smells almost like the hello sugar line that came out a few years ago (& i loved that too). it smells just like a lemon cookie. perfect for the summer & surprisingly, the scent lasts. i will most certainly repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the Lotion & the antibacterial hand soap. It is great for the kitchen! The lemon-y top note gives way to a cakey-sweet (yet not cloying!) vanilla. So yummy smelling. LOVE this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by susielhelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

SMELLS JUST LIKE VANILLA BUNDT CAKE WITH VANILLA GLAZE...HEAVENLY!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I've been wanting mark's Lemon Sugar for forever but just never wanted to order it & wait and all that jazz. I was excited to find these when I went into BBW looking for some travel lotions for my carry on. After using up the 2 oz bottle of lotion on my vacation I knew I had to go back and get this. I layer the lotion with the fragrance mist and it lasts about 6-8 hours on me. The first burst of lemon is kind of strong but it mellows out to be a nice sugary citrus. Not overwhelming but just a subtle sweet smell. This is much better than the berry & coconut in the same line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

The BBW Summer Vanillas Collection is now Permanent. YAY! (as of today, BBW posted something on Facebook).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by dial800whocares

i am totally in love with the new summer vanilla scents from bath and body works. Especially the lemon vanilla and the berry. The Lemon vanilla smells almost like a lemony cupcake, or maybe a lemon meringue..its sweet but not over the top sweet and the initial burst of lemon is zingy but that fades nicely as well. I am going to stock up on this lemon one and the berry one because I live in the tropics and this scent is good year round here!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

In love! I think this is one of the best lemon and vanilla scents I have used. I bought the Avon Mark lemon, but it wasn't as soft as this. Bought the full size early and they even have a lip balm with the summer scents. I havr stocked up on the little ones as they are perfect for work. I never get complaints when I wear this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I really do like the smell of this. It is a less sweet version of the Hello Sugar set they had a few years ago. Hello sugar was more sugary sweet, while this one is a nice blend of vanilla and lemon. I really like this one and the berry vanilla that is also coming out and will be buying the full size of both.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the smell of this, but could not figure out for the life of me what it smelled like, only that it was familiar. It does not smell like vanilla or lemon. (Or summer). Then someone pointed it out to me: fruit loops. The cereal. It smells exactly like that. It is not unpleasant, in fact, I think it smells nice. But... don't let the vanilla/lemon label trick you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Summer Vanillas Lemon just came out along with Berry & Coconut in lotions...Lemon is a very nice lemon,its sweet and smells like a lemon cupcake with vanilla frosting,will be wonderful with lemon body spray when it comes out...