July 31, 2014 | 1422 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous gorgeous colour, so simple to apply and very affordable. Cons? Well I did one coat and I had chipping on day 1. But I didn't feel like I'd want to do another coat because it is quite a thick polish. I will definitely stick to two coats because it also lost its glossiness after a day. Nonetheless, amazing colour, I can't really fault this polish... I can't stop staring at my hands when it's on!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by lozzalozloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really easy to apply, vibrant colour and the brush / handle was super long so it made it easier to apply! I did find however that the lid would be so hard to open at times, and that it did become really thick and hard to use without a thinner pretty quick. Other than that I would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish for summertime! Such a gorgeous bright blue. Applies smooth, dries kind if slow, but once its dry it is very shiny and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this color and how saturated it is in just one coat. The formula is a bit thick and it does take a bit longer to dry, but it's stunning on and with a glossy top coat it's perfect for summer or just simply making a statement. The price also can't be beat for the quality of the color, no issues with UV fading or turning into something different on the nail like some other cheaper nail polishes do. The quality is amazing and I can't believe that this retails for $3 for how well it performs, I'd consider it a favorite among more expensive brands like Deborah Lippmann and Illamasqua.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, easy to apply, I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super creamy polish that's totally opaque in one coat and wears like it's tattooed to your nails. What's not to like about that? Oh yeah, and it's cheap. I love SH Xtreme Wear's always good value and the hardest wearing polishes I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by xgracek

great on toes in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

So I noticed the crazy amazing reviews on here, and decided to buy this polish. The color looked kind of cool in the bottle, and then I put it on... wow. This is a totally unique, gorgeous color! I've never gotten so many compliments on my nails! And it really does wear a long time, I had it on for at least a week and a half no chips, slight wear around the tips but that's unavoidable. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AmandaCakers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG! this is my most favorite brand of nail polish! this color goes on exactly how it looks in the container! its shiny on its own. i couldnt love this more! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only blue creme polish in my large stash... Yes I realize how sad that is, but it means that this polish gets a lot of love from me :P Love the colour, it's bright and saturated without being over the top. My go-to colour when I'm in a bit of a nail polish rut!