Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

This is a great color, it looks good on my nails. I'm surprised that it doesn't chip easily (most nail polishes chip easily on me). Hmmm, maybe it's because I bought a new base and top coat? Either way, GREAT nail polish, I most likely will repurchase. :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

On my second bottle! Best polish out there right now! This color is SO perfect for all seasons I'm SO obsessed, you can catch tons of celebs in this shade! Ok first off, one coat is all you need! Yes you CAN do two but def not a must! Super fast drying, super long wear, amazing brush, super easy to apply, YES YES YES buy this now!

HG nail polish. I will wear it any day any time. I ALWAYS get comments on it. Like others have said, the color is opaque in one coat and bright and gorgeous and EVERYTHING. I had it for the longest time but for whatever reason I kept putting it in the back burner. The day I tried it I never went back. I freaked out and bought 3 back ups because I can never live without this baby! The only "con" is the smell, it really has a strange smell. almost like weed? it doesn't matter it goes away like all other polish smells but it does have a particular "scent"

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

--------------------------PACIFIC BLUE 2.0--------------------------
I am unsure of why they kept the name the same, especially since the only thing similar is that they are both in the same color family. Otherwise, this one is a shimmery bright royal blue to the creme periwinkle of the older formula. That and it's not as good in quality- very thin formula and required three to four coats for acceptable coverage (though that thinness gave it an almost jelly like look on the nail which I will accept as nice enough). It's pretty but it needs work.

--------------------------PACIFIC BLUE 1.0--------------------------
This is a gorgeous muted iris blue creme from their Xtreme Wear line. Due to the mild purple tones in this shade, it is of course just about impossible to capture it perfectly on camera but trust me the very subtle purple tinge adds a lovely twist to this blue creme and it does have a slight desaturated effect which only adds to the polish's appeal. Application is as smooth as butter, which was surprising, and I had opacity in two gorgeous coats. Perfect color to welcome the summer and a great bright to wear for spring as well, especially as it starts to taper out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This shade of blue is just gorgeous on my skin tone and the color payoff is great. I had loads of compliments from both men and women. I hadn't bought a new nail polish in a while and when I saw this at CVS, I knew I had to have it. It was very hard to find at other stores but now I see why. It is a beautiful cobalt blue. I only need to apply one or two coats. It does dry quick but chips in a couple of days but for the price I can live with that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Such a bright and eye catching blue! Formula is fantastic and is opaque in 1-2 coats. Doesn't chip easily which is amazing.

This is on my top 20 list of favorite nail polishes of all time! I love everything about it. I love the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line in general, my favorite drug store nail polish brand ever! In the bottle it doesn't look like much; in the right light, it's almost a neon blue. So pretty! And I love the less than $3 price tag for these polishes. Whenever I can't decide what nail polish to wear, I put Pacific Blue on because I love it so much. I'll wear it any month of the year. Sometimes I'll take it off when it starts chipping and I'll reapply it. I'm that wild about it. The formula is opaque in one coat (you could probably get away with wearing this in 1 coat but I like to always do 2) and it's so easy to work with. Every time I wear this color, someone always comments on it or asks what it is. I have about 5 bottles of this just in case they ever discontinue it. No shrinkage or anything. But the only place I've been able to find this particular color from the XW line is at Walgreen's for some reason. This is definitely the better quality and way cheaper than the dupes!

If you're looking for a beautiful shade of blue, this is definitely the item for you, trust me. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this color and it dries super fast, but the SMELL. It's so weird!!! It smells pretty bad - worse than your average nail polish... but I guess I'll get over it. The color is just gorgeous...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Such a Gorgeous blue! I Just painted my toenails this colour and I've had people on the streets stopping me to ask what colour it is! Perfect colour for summer and not expensive at all. I only applied a quick 1 coat and it appears to still be intact. Go pick yourself up one, you wont regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous gorgeous colour, so simple to apply and very affordable. Cons? Well I did one coat and I had chipping on day 1. But I didn't feel like I'd want to do another coat because it is quite a thick polish. I will definitely stick to two coats because it also lost its glossiness after a day. Nonetheless, amazing colour, I can't really fault this polish... I can't stop staring at my hands when it's on!