July 24, 2014 | 2051 users online

Mascara - Peter Thomas Roth - Lashes To Die For The Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by freshblooms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never heard about this mascara and kind of discovered it myself. First off the formula for this mascara is absolutely amazing....I have pretty much tried every brand of mascara and nothing has made my lashes feel soft almost rubbery. The brush is great to work with because you can choose to use the volumizing or lengthening side where and when you like, so you can really customize it for the look you are going for. This mascara didn't do much for my super straight lashes it doesn't initially seem to hold a curl to well but my lashes are so rubbery soft feeling i can kind of bend my lashes for about 20 seconds to kind of recurl them if i like. This is also a mascara i have no problem curling over since my lashes are so soft ( if i do this then i have no problem with straight lashes). It does seem to be water resistant and is wonderfully easy to remove which is a major plus!
Will definitely be buying again because for an everyday mascara it is HG material..just wish it came in brown instead of just black. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by June187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by and far my HG mascara. I was a religious user of 'great lash' most of my life and I still love that mascara but I am a grown up now and I was looking for something that looked and felt natural. This stuff is amazing! I wouldn't expect it to make your lashes miraculously longer or thicker than they already are.. it's more of a normal mascara. I just can't get over how this feels like natural lashes once applied.. they are soft! I find if I am going sans full makeup regular mascara looks garish. One light coat of this looks like natural lashes.. a few extra coats for a full makeup day and a curl for going out at night. I personally haven't had any flaking issues whatsoever. I think the wand they use is the best option for applying mascara. Use the short stubby portion and wiggle at the base of lashes and twist to the longer nubs as you fan up through your lashes. Works like a charm. The only neg is the price.. it is ridiculous, but I like it so I'll keep buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh the glory of PTR... I'm so sorry!!
The only reason why the rating is so low, is because it didn't keep my lashes curled and nor did it lengthen really great. It was really wet feeling, so I suppose that is the treatment that makes it feel like that. I still have faith in this mascara, for those that DON'T have asian lashes. Give this a try, I'm sure it'd be worth it!
But in my case, it is hopeless :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by tgor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is as bad as other mascaras on the market. It flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara. I have long, feathery lashes so really just looking for volume. I'm a total mascara junky - always looking for one that I can build volume but without clumping. This mascara is AMAZING. It actually has a a comb with short bristles for volume and longer bristles to lengthen. This tiny rubber comb actually grabs the lashes at the root so you can brush with beautiful separation. I usually spend a lot of time combing but there really is no need with this brush. Also, the first coat is super natural and fluttery. Second coat makes your lashes gorgeously long and full- but not drag queen-ish. It's water resistant, non-flakey and NO CLUMPS! No problem washing off - I use a hot washcloth with J&J baby shampoo and it comes off easily. Bought at Sephora for $23 because I needed a new mascara ASAP due to a recent eye infection but heard you can get two for $28 on QVC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Leslee07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I am a devotee to Dior Blackout, but this stuff is amazing! It makes my lashes super long and doesn't flake or smudge. It is not hard to remove with makeup remover, yet doesn't smear during a workout. I am so happy I found this product. I swear that I have to adjust my sunglasses to keep my super long PTR lashes from bumping them! And, QVC had a decent price for two tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only have a few words to say about this mascara. After I have tried dozens of mascaras this one is simply THE BEST one I have ever had the pleasure to own. And I would pay anything for it. Forget about YSL and Dior Show this one blows them out of the water.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely a fabulous mascara!! Very Black, long soft, fluttery lashes, *HATE when I get that spider leg look* so if your HG is Dior Show, that mascara gives me spider legs...ewwww...not PTR...all long feathers, just beautiful. I also use the Tweezerman comb always to get more of the feather look. Most mascaras, esp the soft feeling ones smudge on me and because I also use a smidge in the moring of Hauska Balm underneath my eyes for all day moisture..I am a maniac about keeping my eyes moisturized 24/7 to avoid the crepy look, but this also encourges smudges from my mascara...NO smudges here and soft and fluttery?!?! How did they do it?!? Miracle Mascara!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by winkkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lashes to Die For...the maker of this wand is fabulous. The tiny and flexible wand makes it super duper easy to grab each lash. After 2 quick coats, I am good to go. My lashes definitely feel conditioned and I seem to lose less lashes during my nightly eye makeup removal. For me, I found that this mascara more lengthens and curls than thickens. But wow! They looks fantastically long!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great treatment mascara; dark black, moisturizing and actually holds a curl (!). I own several PTR products and while they may seem a bit expensive, you pay for the quality you get. I love this stuff- it's not too dramatic and great for a subtle everyday look.