April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Peter Thomas Roth - Lashes To Die For The Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh the glory of PTR... I'm so sorry!!
The only reason why the rating is so low, is because it didn't keep my lashes curled and nor did it lengthen really great. It was really wet feeling, so I suppose that is the treatment that makes it feel like that. I still have faith in this mascara, for those that DON'T have asian lashes. Give this a try, I'm sure it'd be worth it!
But in my case, it is hopeless :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by tgor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is as bad as other mascaras on the market. It flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this mascara. I have long, feathery lashes so really just looking for volume. I'm a total mascara junky - always looking for one that I can build volume but without clumping. This mascara is AMAZING. It actually has a a comb with short bristles for volume and longer bristles to lengthen. This tiny rubber comb actually grabs the lashes at the root so you can brush with beautiful separation. I usually spend a lot of time combing but there really is no need with this brush. Also, the first coat is super natural and fluttery. Second coat makes your lashes gorgeously long and full- but not drag queen-ish. It's water resistant, non-flakey and NO CLUMPS! No problem washing off - I use a hot washcloth with J&J baby shampoo and it comes off easily. Bought at Sephora for $23 because I needed a new mascara ASAP due to a recent eye infection but heard you can get two for $28 on QVC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Leslee07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I am a devotee to Dior Blackout, but this stuff is amazing! It makes my lashes super long and doesn't flake or smudge. It is not hard to remove with makeup remover, yet doesn't smear during a workout. I am so happy I found this product. I swear that I have to adjust my sunglasses to keep my super long PTR lashes from bumping them! And, QVC had a decent price for two tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only have a few words to say about this mascara. After I have tried dozens of mascaras this one is simply THE BEST one I have ever had the pleasure to own. And I would pay anything for it. Forget about YSL and Dior Show this one blows them out of the water.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely a fabulous mascara!! Very Black, long soft, fluttery lashes, *HATE when I get that spider leg look* so if your HG is Dior Show, that mascara gives me spider legs...ewwww...not PTR...all long feathers, just beautiful. I also use the Tweezerman comb always to get more of the feather look. Most mascaras, esp the soft feeling ones smudge on me and because I also use a smidge in the moring of Hauska Balm underneath my eyes for all day moisture..I am a maniac about keeping my eyes moisturized 24/7 to avoid the crepy look, but this also encourges smudges from my mascara...NO smudges here and soft and fluttery?!?! How did they do it?!? Miracle Mascara!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by winkkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lashes to Die For...the maker of this wand is fabulous. The tiny and flexible wand makes it super duper easy to grab each lash. After 2 quick coats, I am good to go. My lashes definitely feel conditioned and I seem to lose less lashes during my nightly eye makeup removal. For me, I found that this mascara more lengthens and curls than thickens. But wow! They looks fantastically long!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great treatment mascara; dark black, moisturizing and actually holds a curl (!). I own several PTR products and while they may seem a bit expensive, you pay for the quality you get. I love this stuff- it's not too dramatic and great for a subtle everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I swore that I wouldn't spend the money on another high end mascara, but this one is so worth it! It makes my lashes look long & defined & full. No flaking, no smearing. Not even when my eyes water. $22.00 or two for $28.00 if you get it at QVC. This is a great mascara & I can't believe that it doesn't get any raves here on MUA.