April 24, 2014 | 1900 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by katiemarieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works super well in the morning after I just wake up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is probably my current HG under eye concealer! I love how easy it is to apply it and blend out. It feels super light weight and NOT heavy at all ... with that being said, it does not sink into any fine lines. This also took me SOOO long to finish. Probably over a year! And I use it religiously every day. It does not provide a crazy amount of coverage however, I don't have super terrible dark circles. However, if I need that extra coverage for any reason, this also serves as a good base for another concealer without making it feel heavy or cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Lexiemexie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good under eye roll on and does lighten the dark circles under my eyes by about 80%.
At first, i didn't like it as it didn't lighten my dark circles very much, but i figured out that you should leave on the concealer for a few minutes before dabbing it in.
Even thought it's an under eye concealer, it works well on blemishes too, believe it or not!
I will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by marbief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like this in the medium shade. Covers my dark circles better than Laura Mercier and isn't cakey like that is, so it doesn't get into lines in a weird way. Also easier because there's only one substance, whereas with many of these things you put on one substance, then another, and then I still find it look unnatural and have to put on a little foundation as well. The one negative is that the roller is just too BIG. I can't direct it to just the darkest areas. And of course you still have to use your finger to kind of blot it in to the right spots and wipe it off your upper cheek. But all around I like it better than more expensive options.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Great light absorbent texture that really brightens my mild - medium undereye darkness. I am a light tan Asian gal NC30/C4 with circle darkness. Not the worst, but definitely there. The shades were Sheer Tint and Med - Deep and I bought Sheer Tint. Peachy-pigmented that brightens, without any greyness, and its watery texture absorbs to a satin smooth finish. Not tacky, not crepey, just skin-like. My circles are about 75% covered with this product, my preference. Sometimes with NO darkness it can look unnatural IMO. I create an upside down triangle under my eyes to the top of cheekbones and pat with a beautyblender. Kardashian highlight hello :) !! Adds a subtle brightness to the innerface. Its light texture means you can't overdo-it and the wateriness means it absorbs quickly and looks natural-textured, not cakey at all. $$$ for DS but I am glad I tried and would rebuy. It's really unique!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hanabi318

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product to brighten and conceal under my eyes. It blends very easily, with my ring finger or pointed foundation brush. I do need a decent eye cream underneath. You get a lot of product, but I can't tell when it's running low because when I think it's almost finished, I shake it up a little and there's more product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

Easy to use, and it really lightens the dark circle around my eyes. However, it sometimes does not dry up fast should be blend by your fingers around your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this in the medium/deep shade (I'm NC 35) for about two years now and LOVE it for everyday use. I have dark undereye circles so a concealer is a must. I use a little of this almost everyday (I alternate with Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer) and set with a translucent loose powder (I use Boot's Perfect Light, which I've reviewed). The consistency is quite thin, so this is a surprisingly effective concealer. Coverage is light so it's good for daytime use. It doesn't settle into lines and it definitely makes me look more awake- dark circles are much less noticeable. It does fade a bit by the end of the day, but that's expected. Overall, this is a very good undereye concealer. I'm sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mkupsyl

What a little gem this is! It is a perfect undereye concealer that I look forward to using this each morning. I would say it brightens more than conceals but for a 21 year old its adequate coverage. Definitely yellow toned. I've tried using it on blemishes but no. Not enough coverage but no breakouts which is nice. Go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by katealbright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Skin Renew Sheer Tint. I'm really not sure why I bought this product. I never understood the roll-on applicator trend, one-size-fits-all color is always too dark or orange on me, and I already had a concealer I was happy with. However! I'm really glad I bought it! The color is sheer and adapts to my light skin very well -- sometimes I wear only this! It will start to crease if you put on several layers.
I use it both to cover mild dark circles but mostly for the purple veins that show through my skin around my eyes. I suppose that's why it's not too orange for once, because you need that to cancel blue/purple tones. It has seemed to reduce the darkness over the past few months (I don't use daily). I do sometimes wish it had spf, but sometimes spf can irritate my eyes so I'm on the fence. It is a little bit expensive but it lasts a long time. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is just because I like to experiment, but I have a feeling I will come back to this product.