Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 2/9/2011 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

worst eye make up remover i ever tried ......sting my eyes like crazyyyy stay away

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this brand off and on for the past few years. I like it because it's not oily and cheap. I did not have any problems with it stinging my eyes either.

on 11/2/2010 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This remover made my eyes sting like crazy. If I used it at night, my eyes were still burning the next morning.

on 4/19/2010 8:47:00 PM

pretty much did nothing. i geuss it what u get when u get a cheap non oil based remover...

on 11/25/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this faithfully for a year or so before I found Pond's Cold Cream.

The bottle does leak a little if it tips over and the top does get a bit icky. I have to rub a bit too hard for my liking to get all the eyemakeup off and there's a strange residue.

on 10/19/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

eh it's not working for me. it smells horrible, takes forever for it to take all my mascara off and almost everytime i use it, i lose an eyelash! =(

on 10/16/2009 5:27:00 PM

I love this product and have repurchased it so many times. I have sensitive skin and it has never bothered me so I'm surprised by some of the comments........

on 6/18/2009 5:50:00 PM

I thought this had given me a chemical burn when I put some on a cotton pad and started to wipe mascara off of my eye, painful!!

on 4/14/2009 9:04:00 AM

Hate this! Stings my eyes like crazy and doesn't even remove my makeup.

on 4/2/2009 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this for years to clean up makeup mistakes and take off non water proof make up. Cleansing oils work better for WP. The price is ok and it does a fair job.