July 25, 2014 | 1493 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by dreamerryl

eh it's not working for me. it smells horrible, takes forever for it to take all my mascara off and almost everytime i use it, i lose an eyelash! =(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product and have repurchased it so many times. I have sensitive skin and it has never bothered me so I'm surprised by some of the comments........

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by BSB

I thought this had given me a chemical burn when I put some on a cotton pad and started to wipe mascara off of my eye, painful!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by ourhouse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate this! Stings my eyes like crazy and doesn't even remove my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by RoseViolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this for years to clean up makeup mistakes and take off non water proof make up. Cleansing oils work better for WP. The price is ok and it does a fair job.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Muuttaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makeup remover does a fine job removing all sorts of washable eyeliners, mascaras, and eye shadows. It is gentle on my super-sensitive eyes, and doesn't leave any residue behind. Saturate a small cotton ball, and rub it all over your eyes. In just a few seconds, and with little or no effort, 99% of your eye makeup will be stuck to the cotton ball. I usually use a second cotton ball to wipe off the leftovers.

Lancome's Bi-Facil and Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover are better (because no extra wiping up step is needed with those), but I always keep this bottle around as a backup anyway.

If you want the impossible to remove oil slick version in the pink bottle (that many ladies here seem to be reviewing by mistake), check out the horribleness of "Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for Waterproof Eye Makeup."

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mkgirl9

Well, I've used to this for many years and I do like it. It does get the job done of removing my eye makeup. But I don't advise on people who use waterproof mascara.

The trick is to get a cotton ball/pad and really moisten. Then gently put on top of your eyes and let it sit there for a couple of seconds to remove eyeliner/eyeshadow. Get another cotton ball and moisten, then go for the lashes. After that gently swipe away. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, it does a pretty good job with that. Although lately I've noticed that when I switched to Dior show or givenchy mascara it doesn't quite get it all off. When I used maybelline full & soft, this remover did an excellent job of removing it.

Will I buy it again? No, because it doesn't fully get rid of my mascara. If you use maybelline, cg, or such, I believe this will be an excellent eye makeup remover and do recommend it for those.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by rachellovesmakeup

This was HORRIBLE on my eyes. I scrubbed hard for atleast 3 minutes and it didn't even get all my eye makeup off.
I do NOT recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by aina_cristela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I hated this makeup remover. It stung my eyes like crazy. And it didn't even manage to get all my eyeliner off! I even tried rubbing harder than I should have been, multiple times, and a little liner was still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye makeup remover. It goes on slightly oily which I think is kind of a must to get off eyemakeup, however, after it goes on the oiliness disappears, and then your eyes just feel clean. I absolutely love this stuff and have been using it for years. It works and feels good.