Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 1/11/2014 2:34:00 AM

Love it. Every now and then I'll stray to find something else but nothing makes my skin as smooth and clear as this does ;)

on 12/20/2013 1:19:00 AM

I typically have extremely oily skin so I thought this would be a good cleanser to help keep the oil under control. This is the WORST cleanser I have ever used. It completely dried out my skin to the point that it is severely peeling and flaking. Never in my life have I experienced something like this. I do not recommend this to anyone.

on 11/14/2013 2:28:00 AM

I put this one in shower and use it with my body wash to wash off the sun block on my legs and arms. Then one day I tried it on my face, I was amazed. This is just a little worse than my avene cleansing gel, it cleans well my oily nose, smells good, and leaves the rest of my face soft, clean, non-greasy and moisturized. My face turns a bit dry faster than if I use Clarins or Avene cleansers, but considering the price, I will definitely keep buying it as a backup in my bathroom.

on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely suggest you to do this: When you see this product runaway immediately!! It is the worst cleanser I have ever used. It extremely dries your skin out even if it is oily. As a natural result, the skin produces more oil as a defense mechanism. I have used this about 3 years ago, it screwed up my skin balance causing more oily,greasy skin also acne.

on 10/3/2013 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like nutrogena products this one I used for year or two but all of sudden got small acne and rough oily skin then tried many recently I tried nutrogena pink grapefruit visibly clear for spots and blackheads it smells terribly bad but it works well on oily skin helps eliminates dark spots and less visible blackheads but unfortunately after few days of using Same problem small acne so gonna try something else this time:(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Since my HG cleanser (Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming) is rarely to be found anymore, I'm always looking for a good alternative. This does the job...it cleanses without drying out my face too much as long as I use lukewarm water. They've toned the scent way down since I was in high school, so using it no longer reminds me of being an awkward teenager. I just...really don't love it he way I do the Rapid Clear, especially since I think it may be clogging some of the pores around my nose/at the tops of my cheeks.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst cleanser I have ever used. It sure does get deep down into your pores... And CLOGS them. I used another cleanser before this and my face was super clear and supple and glowy, but then I ran out and found this tucked away in my cupboard. After using it I quickly remembered why I stopped using it before. I was covered in acne within the day.terrible terrible terrible. Do NOT buy.

on 8/20/2013 2:56:00 AM

This product was terrible. I have always had really good skin and rarely had a pimple. I used this for 3 days and my face broke out everywhere in huge pimples. I do NOT recommend this product!

on 8/18/2013 2:51:00 AM

This was very drying even if you have oily skin it will move your skins natural oils to the point were it'll leave white dry patches on skin that look like powder. The price is a bit pricey while Its sort of not worth it. By its cleaning effects I'd say its not that bad it's okay.

on 8/14/2013 4:45:00 PM

For the low cost, this cleanser delivers a great cleaning for my skin. I use a cleansing towelette to take off my make up first, but I've also used just the cleanser and it really works.