August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by HeatherN1988

I really like this! I have only used this a few times and notice a difference. I have dark and puffy eyes from allergies. My eyes look more refreshed, more hydrated and less dark. I also LOVE that this is made in the USA. This was $28, but I can tell it is going to last. Even if you dont have dark or puffy eyes I think you will like this due to the fact it just makes you look more refreshed as I stated above. It makes the eyes more bright.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This metal rollerball feels nice under the eyes so I'm giving this a two but, other than that, this product has done nothing for me. It has not made my eyes less puffy and certainly has done nothing for my dark circles.

My theory is that maybe it only works for eyes puffy from fatigue. I always have dark circles and one eye that is a little puffy and this did nothing for it. I bought the full size and was religious about using it day and night and nothing.

I'm a little sad that it doesn't work for me but I'll keep using it because the metal ball feels nice. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for nearly 3 years. My bags are the same! I am not sure i will buy this (will invest the cash on other clinique products I want).
Granted I smoke, don't sleep well, rather have very disturbed sleep and sometimes dont drink enough water. So maybe it's just me.

I love the roller. I know Garnier eye roller got good reviews but Clinique suits my skin better, so will invest in need to start reading reviews for other depuffing eye cream.

Caveat: if I feel my bags becoming bigger(no please god!) then I might repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- rollerball feels cool to the eyes but could easily use back of a spoon
- came as GWP and I was able to get my moms too so had two tubes. Glad to be able to try it for free.

Cons:
- did not depuff
- did not lessen dark circles
- did not moisturize. Felt like I put eggwhites as it felt tight and crackly after it dried up on my skin.

Applied once in morning and again at night religiously until both tubes were finished. Kept me supplied for a month but no results. Just like the cream, it does nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bad boy was in a gwp. I'm not sure if I ever would have tried/purchased it otherwise so the fact that I like it so much is a testament to the fabulousness of gwp.
I do not have dark circles or anything needing eye cream/serum.
However, I love the coolness of the roller ball around my eye area upon application. I will definitely purchase this gem of an eye area treat once it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by cmayes71

I received this as a gwp. It is very nice. It cools the eye area. It smooths my lines and gets rid of the crepeyness. It really does seem to de puff my under eyes. I find it is very soothing to use. I don't have dark circles so I can't comment on that. It is a nice undereye serum. It is often included in gwp's so it is very affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I purchased this on the idea that it would help with the bags under eyes. What i got was a less than perfect "eye serum" that would cool the area around my skin but after it dried, not much else would happen. While it helped soothe the bags under my eyes, it didn't help to fix my dark circles or any other skin concern for that matter. What i also found was that it would only soothe the bags under my eyes that occurred from fluid retention (excess fluid that creates that 'bag' look), with natural aging processes or any other skin concern not being addressed. If you're looking for something to put on quickly in the morning and are not worried about anti-aging then this is for you, but don't be fooled by the high price - there are many more eye roll ons that would do much better at half the price

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice-ish serum formula (light and non-irritating) but I'm not at all sure that it adds anything but an extra step to my skincare routine. It's not moisturising so I can't skip my usual eye moisturiser. I haven't noticed any difference from using this at all.

The thing which does bug me about this is the roller ball. I have no idea at all how much serum I'm actually using. As far as cooling and massaging, I'm sure that sitting down with dampened and cool from the fridge cotton wool on your eyes would be equally 'effective'.

Seems like this was delivery gimmick in search of a serum.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this, and I find it quite nice. It does not work dramatically well, but I find that it reduces puffiness under my eyes a bit in the morning, which is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this serum! Now in autumn/winter when i am more likely to get a cold, my eyes are puffy and swelled in the morning. This works perfectly, i just roll it on before brushing my teeth and when i am done with them, the eyes are fresh again and feel good, so that i can put my regular eye cream.
It is a bit expensive, but I find it worth the price.. it also lasts me for ages and i use it every morning quite generously.