September 18, 2014 | 2062 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by reniecpa

I wear mostly high-end makeup (Nars, UD, Stila, etc.) but in my quest for the *perfect* nude lipstick, I've been trying anything & everything.

For me, this lippie is the PERFECT nude shade. (I'm a neutral skin tone...wear Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe for ref) It has enough pigment to show up, but still gives that "nude" look. Yes, it's rather dry. But I found that even though it's dry, it gives a nice velvety appearance, and wears decent on my lips without drying them. (and my lips tend to be dry) Best of all, it doesn't bleed off my lips, even without lip liner.

So many "nude" lipsticks wash me out, or have too much shimmer, or look too muddy on me. This is the perfect balance of pink & neutral wtihout being brown/muddy. It's not the BEST texture, but its definitely not the worst. and for $1.99 I am thoroughly impressed with how good it is. I like this much better than some of the $$$$ lippies I have.

Biggest con...the packaging is so stupid! (this is the reason I didnt' give it 5 lippies) You can't twist it all the way down, and the flimsy cap comes off easily, so I'm scared it will break off at some point. But for the price, no biggie....I'll just buy another :) Hope they keep this color around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bestttt !!!! Great nude lipstick ! Goes on very well I am a fan of matte lipsticks and this gives that effect awesome !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LAlexandra2005

LOVE!!!! ♥ I first saw this lippie on the Instagram page of one of the top MUAs. It was a beautiful color on her, but we all know how it goes when we get a product home and it doesn't look the same when we try it. Not this lipstick! I just got it yesterday, tried it and absolutely love it!! I am a chocolate-toned woman (NC50/MAC) and it's just perfect - not too pink, but not too brown - somewhere in the middle of both. I like it better than some of the nudes that I own from MAC. I will absolutely repurchase this lipstick and have been telling my friends about this perfect nude. Wet n' Wild struck gold with this one! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

There's nothing I hate more than nude lipsticks that have a chalky, pasty undertone. I only chose this one because Kmart had buy one get one free once and I wanted a nude. I was pleasantly surprised that this became my favorite nude lipstick of all time (up there with Maybelline's Totally Toffee). I'm an NC25 and the hint of brown undertones this lipstick has is so flattering and natural. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Just a note - these lipsticks are very sensitive to sunlight . It actually broke off from the tube from being in the car but luckily, it's replaceable and you can always catch good deals on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Sweetpotato314

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to treat myself and buy a couple of drugstore nude lipsticks in my never-ending quest for the perfect nude. This is hands-down the perfect shade I've ever worn since MAC discontinued my beloved Malt. For less than 3 dollars. I can't even believe it. I'm almost pissed I spent so much money on other shades.

This is a review for pigmentation and initial coverage/feel…I'll update it later after extended wear…but so far…I'll be damned!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by justjennieereviewingg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lipstick! I use it everyday, so creamy. Packaging is blah but for $1.99 can't complain !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im going to disagree with alot of viewers saying that this lipstick only works for fair skin. If you are my complexion ( im actress megan good's skin tone) then this will work. IF you APPLY dark brown lipliner. A non-reddish brown lipliner. Also make sure lips are moist with a layer of chapstick. If my brown girls do this then the result will be A-1. Also" the chapstick eliminates the need for gloss. The finish will be matte with a hint of brillo. The price is fairly cheap. Its like 2.99 here in houston at walgreens. Maybe cheaper at walmart. The packaing is small and easy to carry. The lipstick islong lasting. But it does rub off if you drink or eat. What lipstick does not rub off??? Lol anyway; overall its a good lip stick. And its beautiful with a strong eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this color to work for me. I wanted a nice nude for those days that i want to look natural. This color was way...too straight beige with no hint of pink
To soften the brown. On my warm light skin, this made me looked washed out. It will probably look better on someone with fair skin. Other than the color i like the price and the feel is semi matte. It can be a little drying but nothing gloss cant help. This is a miss and hope ill have better luck with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PERFECT BEIGE! I was afraid to try it for some time as many were saying this could lean somewhat brown. I look horrible in anything that is brown on my lips... it doesn't go well with my fair, neutral complexion. With that being said, it was on BOGO at Rite Aid and I had reward coupons to use. I had nothing to lose. After reading many reviews, I didn't know how it would look on me. And I have never had much luck with matte formulas.

The old adage is true, you never know unless you try. This goes for this lipstick! After I applied some balm (I always do because my lips are always dry!), I tried this on my lips. Holding my breath that it wouldn't morph into some nude shade with too much brown. Nope. The thick and creamy formula neutralized my pinkish/red lips and it just read the most lovely nude beige! Nothing too brown/pink/peach... just a mix of them all! It is a beautiful neutral beige - not too light or too dark. It has enough color to not wash me out or look like concealer or run muddy! It is about a shade lighter than my lip color - so a gorgeous natural nude! Ohhh the formula! It glides so smoothly after I prep my lips with balm (without, it is too drying for me!) It feels lovely and looks like a satin versus a matte finish (with balm). The color and formula makes my lips look fuller and smoother (doesn't seep into my lines!) It also doesn't flake, peel, or leave an embarrassing line when it fades.

I'm really surprised that this worked for me and only for 99 cents (orig. $1.99 but got it half off on sale! But still a steal at the retail price!) Simply a gorgeous color for an au naturale look or can be paired with a strong eye for a full-on glam effect. So versatile. Love it! I didn't believe the hype for this shade until I tried it. I have read that different colors in the Megalast feel different. Some are more chalky, but not this one. It applies like a dream! No wonder this made it to the list of so many youtube gurus favs. Definitely HG and will keep this in my rotation of nude lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love this color! It is my favorite nude lipstick. It's so long lasting too!
Only downside is it can be a little drying so I usually wear lip balm underneath. Highly, highly recommend!

Check out my tutorial using this!