April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have yellow based medium skin tone. This is absolutely perfect. This flatters me way more than WnW pink suga or WnW just peachy. I thought this nude would be abit too dark but it's not on me, it's just perfect. And it's cheap. Finish is matte and not that long wearing but I don't expect much for a $2 lipstick. This is a tad drying. Packaging sucks so hard, I have a few WnW lipsticks and the cap is loose on some of them, and the lipstick transfers onto the cap when you close it sometimes. Other than that, i'd definitely repurcahse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

Amazing, affordable, nude lipstick!!! Need I say more? The price point is also amazing. I love that it's super creamy and dries to an almost matte finish. For me it wore comfortably without fading for about 5 hours. After that I had to blot put some lip balm and re apply. I pair it with wet n wild's willow liner (holy grail!) and top it off with a peachy lip gloss if I need a little more moisture and shine. I've been wearing this for about almost 2 weeks straight! I just keep falling in love with the color and consistency. So happy that I picked this gem up with a couple other shades. The only downside is that the lipstick doesn't retract all the way down so if you're not careful you can nick it with the cap. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by klo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this last night and I love this color! This matched my lip color perfect! Good packaging & it's $2! If u see it try it if you have medium skin tone. It will look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Love, love, love! Bare it all is the first wet n wild product I've ever bought and I'm so impressed. I'm a MAC product fan and own tons of mac lipsticks, but bare it all has a better formula thank any of the matte mac lipsticks. I bought this because I saw the swatches for the mac riri hearts mac summer collection and it shows a color called nude, then I saw this one at Walmart and thought it might be the same. Ill find out when the collection comes out. But either way, I love this lipstick. I have NC20 yellow pale toned skin so it's hard to find nudes, but I love this. The only thing I hate is the packaging. I hate to be really careful whole putting the cap on so I don't scrape the the lipstick. But Will definitely buy again, and recommend this to everyone. Anyone saying that any of these matte lipsticks are bad are crazy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this lip color was a bug disappointment after hearing so many good things about it. it took forever to find it in the stores. it a very dark nude and looks very chalky on me. i am a shade nc25 and this shade does not compliment me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Bare it all gives you that nice neutral color pop to the lips that can be complimented with any eyeshadow shade and these lipsticks don't feel thick, glide perfect, dont feel dry or cakey, and have long staying power!! And did I mention theyre only $1.99?? Being this is a neutral shade, it will go great with any skin tone. For that added shine you can top it off with clear gloss. I want more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by easternshyne

I bought bare it all by wet & wild & it looks awesome on my skin tone. I have a light medium tone with a yellow under tone to my skin. I love the color. It has a light floral smell to it. Depending on how you like the intensity of the lip color, you may have to reapply after a few hours. It Isn't the smoothest lipstick, it's a matte texture so before applying the lipstick, I usually put on a lip balm, lip liner & after a lip gloss for added sexiness! For me it's a great shade. Plus the price is right....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a disappointment. I waited forever to get a hold of this shade. Every time I would come across a WnW display, I found it sold out which fueled my desire for it even more..I FINALLY get my hands on it and what happens?? Concealer lips..As dark as this is in the tube, I thought for sure this would be a nice nude, YLBB shade, but no..I look like I hungrily chowed down a tube of concealer..and my lips are not that pigmented either. Good thing it was only $1.99..I would have been really sad had it been more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am stunned by how freaking good this looks on me. The search for a decent nude lippie was driving me to insanity; I could not find a good one that did not make me have a corpse-like appearance, settle into fine lines and dry lips. This stuff is magical. The color is a pinky beige that is not too light. It does 'warm' a little, but weearing a thick layer to preserve the initial tone the application delivers is not going to be a problem. Wearing it thickly, it seems to be a little teeny bit moisturizing? This is weird because most reviewers will say this is drying. These reviewers must not have tried OCC's lip tars, which was the previous nude I was wearing (Hush). It additionally plumps my lips, which other nudes seem to shrink or inherit the redness around my nose/lips. Finally, this does not accentuate lines and dryness, which ALL nude lippies seem to do on me. I like a thick lashing of super pigment, with a bit of creamy texture. I hated Rimmel Nude Delight because it made my lips shrink and was too slippery on the lips. I hated OCC lip tar Hush because it was too drying, too light to wear thickly and had a 60's 'mod' look to it. Not what I was going for; I wanted a Kardashian pout. Revlon's Nude Attitude was way wrong for me. It was too light, pasty, drying and accentuated every line and flake. It was, truthfully the worst. This product was only $2 USD, and is a steal. I even bought a back up (not typical for me, as I love to experiment). Lasts a good 5 hours on lips and will be tenacious enough through drinking and eating. It is just so good because my lips dont peel and flake, plus the color is so sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great nude color for fair skin tones. I am very light and cool-to-neutral toned and most nudes look muddy brown on me and really wash me out. This one has just enough pink that it looks like I just have less pigmented lips (I naturally have darker, pinkish-plum lips) and goes well with my paleness and pink undertones. It looks polishes but not made up and will probably be my go-to for work since I usually do a "no-makeup" makeup look and don't want anything too crazy on my lips.

Like the other WnW matte lippies I have tried, this one is highly pigmented, very matte and can be drying (and also can emphasize flakes/creases/dry patches on lips) if you don't wear a lip balm underneath. For a super cheap and easy to find lipstick though, I really don't mind the extra effort of quickly slapping on some balm before application. I stays put very well too.

I would buy this shade again but would caution that it's probably not great for darker skin tones. I would imagine that if your skin is medium-dark or darker, this would probably look like concealer lips.