July 25, 2014 | 965 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lbadeleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at a grocery store and thought nothing until I put it on. WOW. This is the BEST nude lipstick that I've even worn/tried. It is perfect for a natural look.

I have recommended this to many friends and they, too, have felt the same. This is my HG nude lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I use this as a diffuser lipstick since a lot of the shades are a bit dark for me and with great results. If I need to "dirty up" a too bright shade, Bare It All works perfectly to make a too bright pink more dusty. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by may93

My search for the perfect nude/neutral lipstick is over! Bare It All is my favorite lipstick ever! I've always been a nude lip kinda girl and this is my HG. I love the look of simple, neutral makeup and this lippie works so well. I pair it with Tiramisu lipliner, by Rimmel, pretty much everyday. At $1.99 you can't beat the price of this lippie! Initially I was worried it'd show up chalky on my very pigmented lips like most nudes, but it's perfect. I'm NC40 for reference and on me this is a warm peach nude with a hint of pink. The packaging sucks but for the price it's worth it. I already have 3 backup tubes of this so I'm set for quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Bare it all is a really dark nude and shows up looking pretty brown on my NC30 skin. However, I do think that it is pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare It All is a wonderful nude lipstick, at least for fair or fair-medium skin tone. Interestingly, I got this shade after trying out, and liking, WnW Private Viewing nail polish, which is a very interesting "nude" shade and to which Bare It All is very close (at least in the package).

This lippies is neither obviously cool or warm-toned, and hence will suit either complexion. While brown-toned lipsticks I have tried in the past have always made me look quite bland, this shade is very lovely. I am so happy I can wear lipstick in a color group I always felt was out of bounds! The statement of this shade is polished, clean, and soft...

In comparison to one other MegaLast lipstick I have, this one is also nicely pigmented and feels a lot more soft. It takes lip balm underneath still, but it glides on and does not dry out my lips, unlike its sibling, which is quite noticeably more dry. It is possible that the texture dries a bit with time, as the other MegaLast lipstick I have had for good six months now... I can't remember how the texture was originally.

Like others have said, the cap can nick the lipstick easily, and I wish that it retracted all the way. But that's okay with me. I love that the diameter of the lipstick is petite; it allows for precise application. For only $1.99, it is such a wonderful buy. I would recommend this color to any fair or fair-medium complexions; very fair folks and darker folks may need to use caution, as this color may seem either too dark (harsh) or too close to skin-tone ("concealer lips"), respectively.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a newfound obsession with lipstick.I've always been a nude girl...it's my safety zone for a day that I may not feel like being bold with a red, black cherry, or plum lip. However, nude lips for me have always been tricky.They will look fine right after I apply them, but I will get a glimpse of myself in the mirror in the car or a window,and I look so washed out. That is thankfully not something that happens with this!

On me, a well as many other swatches I've seen, it's not a drab nude. Most nude lippies come out looking like concealer on your lips, or as if you brushed your foundation across your mouth and just left it. This is more of a pinky nude..but the softest pink imaginable. It's simply gorgeous. Where I feel sexy and daring in bold lips, I feel simply pretty in this. I have no idea what formula WnW uses, but they hit the jackpot with this. I'm only halfway through the tube, and already itching to go buy a few more, just to have them in stock. I would love to try this for a bridal look on future clients. It gives a glow to your face. Adding a touch of pink gloss in the middle will also enhance the look and wear.The only thing that could be considered a con, would be the packaging..but honestly, it's two dollars.You damage it, buy another one. Problem solved. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have yellow based medium skin tone. This is absolutely perfect. This flatters me way more than WnW pink suga or WnW just peachy. I thought this nude would be abit too dark but it's not on me, it's just perfect. And it's cheap. Finish is matte and not that long wearing but I don't expect much for a $2 lipstick. This is a tad drying. Packaging sucks so hard, I have a few WnW lipsticks and the cap is loose on some of them, and the lipstick transfers onto the cap when you close it sometimes. Other than that, i'd definitely repurcahse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

Amazing, affordable, nude lipstick!!! Need I say more? The price point is also amazing. I love that it's super creamy and dries to an almost matte finish. For me it wore comfortably without fading for about 5 hours. After that I had to blot put some lip balm and re apply. I pair it with wet n wild's willow liner (holy grail!) and top it off with a peachy lip gloss if I need a little more moisture and shine. I've been wearing this for about almost 2 weeks straight! I just keep falling in love with the color and consistency. So happy that I picked this gem up with a couple other shades. The only downside is that the lipstick doesn't retract all the way down so if you're not careful you can nick it with the cap. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by klo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this last night and I love this color! This matched my lip color perfect! Good packaging & it's $2! If u see it try it if you have medium skin tone. It will look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Love, love, love! Bare it all is the first wet n wild product I've ever bought and I'm so impressed. I'm a MAC product fan and own tons of mac lipsticks, but bare it all has a better formula thank any of the matte mac lipsticks. I bought this because I saw the swatches for the mac riri hearts mac summer collection and it shows a color called nude, then I saw this one at Walmart and thought it might be the same. Ill find out when the collection comes out. But either way, I love this lipstick. I have NC20 yellow pale toned skin so it's hard to find nudes, but I love this. The only thing I hate is the packaging. I hate to be really careful whole putting the cap on so I don't scrape the the lipstick. But Will definitely buy again, and recommend this to everyone. Anyone saying that any of these matte lipsticks are bad are crazy!