December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not sure if this help AT ALL!! I have been trying many moisturizing masks as my skin is very dry in winter; well this mask was one of the worst i try. Didn’t moisture my skin either help with the dry patches. I apply for 30 min and after i wash my face my skin is the same condition as before the mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by susan5036

Oh, boy. I love this mask. This is definitely the holy grail hydrating and calming mask I have looking for all the time. Everytime after I use this, my skin is so hydrating, soft and calm. All the redness are gone and its almost poreless. Girls, give it a try and you will love it for sure. By the way, my skin type is combination, sentive and acne-prone. And little tip for usage, just apply a thick layer on the clean face and even eye conture, wait for 20minutes and wipe off by 3-rose toning lotion from nuxe as well and you will see how perfect you skin is.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by SL2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love it! It's the best mask I've ever found and I've never been without it for several years - there's really nothing else like it. I am very clog/acne- prone and my skin needs very thorough cleansing to prevent problems, but finding something moisturising, yet not clogging, has been an eternal problem for me. This has never caused breakouts. It is so refreshing and relaxing, definitely the most effective thing I have ever found for taking away puffy eyes in the morning, although on the couple of occasions when I've tried leaving it on all night, it has had the opposite effect. If I am going to be at home all day, especially in the winter, I sometimes mix it 50/50 with Skinoren [mask only around eyes!] and leave it on all day. It's worth every penny to me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mask! Lovely to use, very good when my skin (around my eyes too!) feels really dehydrated.
I put a good layer on and after 20 minutes i massage it in.
My skin is so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ekma2008

I am on my second tube and that says a lot. I get bored of the products very fast, usually before the first tube comes to an end. It moisturises my skin very well. It smells ok, not overpowering, the texture and colour is like something... mmm, like a white liquidy hair gel. If you wait for more then 20 minutes you can just massage it into your faces, no need to whipe off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I usually don't buy hydrating masks as I'm afraid of breakouts and greasiness. I bought this as Nuxe was having a sale at the mall and I have had such great experiences with this brand. Well, it turned out to be a great buy! I couldn't believe it when after I used this, my skin was super smooth and soft without a single breakout. It was like touching baby skin and no oiliness which is a real surprise in Singapore's humid climate. Another terrific product from Nuxe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by patchoulissime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

To me Nuxe seems to be a hit or miss-brand - I either love the product or hate it. This mask is definitely in the "love"-category :)

Because most skin care products irritate my really sensitive skin I have to be careful on what I put on it. That's why I'm always slightly nervous when testing new skin care items and fragrance is usually one of the things I try to avoid. Needless to say, I got really worried while slathering this mask on my face for the first time, because it has really strong smell. To me it smells a bit like cinnamon, so it's not a bad smell, but the amount of perfume/essential oils in it was worrying.

Luckily it did not break me out, but left me with a moisturised and so soft skin! I couldn't believe it when I wiped the mask off how soft my skin felt. There was no flakies to be seen and the constant redness had been reduced too. I tried not to get too excited because sometimes my skin breaks out a day after I've used some new skin care stuff, so I decided to wait and see what happens. Next day... nothing. My face was still calm and moisturised. That alone makes this mask my HQ hydrating mask!

It's also one of the few face masks that I can use, the two other being pure kaolin and Sundari Apricot and Shea HydraSoothing Mask. Compared to the Sundari one I much prefer this one for many reasons. First, it feels a lot lighter when applied to the skin, yet it feels more moisturising. It's also easier to remove - I just wipe it off with a damp towel and it doesn't leave any kind of film. Even though I was worried about the smell it doesn't linger for long after applying the mask.

It comes in a 50ml/1.7oz tube and that's the only negative thing I can think of. I'd rather buy it in bulk so I could bathe in it, lol. It costs about 15 euros in here which is not too bad considering how well it works.

Ingredients: Water, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, prunus amagdalus dulcis protein, glycerin, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, adansonia digitata seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl, oleyl alcohol, phospholipids, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, glycerrhetinic acid, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, tetrasodium edta, zanthoxolum alatum fruit extract, ethylparaben, sodium citrate, butylparaben, nymphea alba flower extract, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, chlorphenesin, iris florentina root extract, lilium candidum bulb extract, limonene.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nyr

While I understand the need to wash off exfoliating masks, I never understood why you would have to wash off a hydrating one after 10 to 15 minutes. It sounds like a huge waste of this step in your skincare routine, as you're washing off all that goodness.. *enter nuxe*
When I do my weekly mask to combat bumpy skin, clogged pores, ingrown hairs, acné, I like to start off with Dermalogica's gentle cream exfoliant.
Now I don't wash this off after 15 minutes either, I like to get my money's worth out of it. Leave it on for 1 to 1,5 hours and just do whatever you do to pass time. Every now and then I massage the 'dried AHA/BHA mask' into my skin, and feel the clogged pores going away.
When I feel satified with smoothness I wash it all off & pat dry. (I have even had this mask on for 3,5 hours cause i forgot i had it on. Didn't irritate a thing)
Now for the Nuxe mask, this applies like a dream since I just had an exfoliating mask on my skin for like 1,5 hours. So I apply it all over in a thin layer and pat it in. It sinks in really fast and leaves a little film that goes away within minutes.
This is all I do on 'masknight' as the mask is hydrating enough and will be used as nightcream too. Don't be fooled by thinking this would not be enough. If you were to apply your nightcream over this, you could end up with clogged pores as you overmoisturized.
In the morning you will wake up with healthy, glowing and perfectly smooth skin! At least I do.
That's what I call 'getting your money's worth' out of a not exactly cheap skincare product.
Seriously, why waste all that goodness by washing it of after 15 min!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by daydreamerzz

I have found my HG in hydrating masks!! this is a miracle mask for me. i saw this mask being reviewed in simply her and decided to give it a try n am so glad i did. i have combination skin and my nose is always shiny n slick with oil every morning when i wake up. within 3 consecutive days of applying this mask my nose is no longer oily upon waking. it's only slightly sticky n my face only gets a little oily during the day.
this mask may very well have changed my skin type!! i now truly understand tat in order to control ur skin's oil secretion u must let ur skin get e proper hydration it needs. this mask is great in hydrating my skin n to my great relief it did not clog my pores or cause my skin to breakout. it's so easy to use, apply a thin layer after washing ur face n leave it on for 10 mins n then massage it in. you just go to bed and let it work its miracles! i will totally recommend this mask to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by zhangmua

I have been using this hydrating mask for two years. It is my favorite. During dry seasons, it works like the hydrating mask and in the summer i also apply it after outdoor activites. It does a good job in both hydrating, soothing and refreshing. Sometimes, i also use it as a night cream. Generously apply the mask all over the face including eye areas and leave for 10 to15 minutes. Then wipe off whatever is left with the Toning lotion. Wow, the next morning, i am so glad with my radiant face!
Just love it.