Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 9/5/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Will not repurchase. Hate the scent and to say ts organic...It made my skin tingle for a slight second. Im not sure if its suppose to or if its a allergic reaction. The price point was to expensive for a drugstore makeup remover. I like the packaging alot, it keeps the wipes moist. It did remove 100% of my makeup without too much of a hassle but I cant risk putting anything on my skin that irritates it.

on 8/30/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I’m surprised from the small amount of people who’d repurchase these wipes. I absolutely love them and so do the people I’ve shared them with! The wipes are 98% natural, enriched with cucumbers, aloe vera, Dead Sea minerals and green tea; all very beneficial ingredients. Makeup and dirt is easily swept away, no rubbing required. They’re so gentle I even use them on makeup-free days, just to freshen up my skin.

on 8/28/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I liked the fresh scent, the cheerful packaging and how they removed my makeup adequately. They just didn't distinguish themselves from any other wipes I've used, so I bought Costco's store brand once I ran out of these. They never burned my face or my eyes as far as I remember!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had a horrible allergic reaction to these also. My face went bright red, burned and was hot to the touch. Definitely not a good pick for sensitive skin.

on 8/16/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

First let me start by saying I do not find my eyes to be sensitive unless irritated due to allergies or something like that.

These made my eyes burn like crazy! I think it might be one of the ingredients in it, not sure which one. Also the more regularly I would use it, the more it would burn. It did remove my makeup that is why I gave 2 lippies, I would give it more if it removed every ounce of eye makeup, but thin you still need something else to go over the eye area. It could just be that I use more waterproof eyeliners and mascaras.

Also I can’t say it was just one pack that wasn’t working for me, since I bought like 6 packs!

on 8/13/2014 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really excited to get these because I've heard that they were really good. So I used them for the first time, and it got my make up off fine and cleansed my face and all. But then it started burning, like really bad. I ran to the sink and immediately rinsed of my face, but it didn't help. For the next few hours, my face was super red and burning. It was like I got a sunburn. I'm so disappointed and honestly a little traumatized. I know I have sensitive skin, but never has a product caused me that kind of pain before. I'm scared to try new face wipes now, so I'll just stick to my Neutrogena ones.

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I received several of these when I purchased 4 packages of other YTC wipes. I bought Grapefruit and Tomato that day, and travel packs of the Cucumber version came attached to the packaging. The Cucumber wipes are my favorite. I keep them in my purse to wipe down my face and chest mid-day. I tend to get pretty oily, and in the summertime, the sweat only makes me feel dirtier. These towelettes do a great job of making me feel more refreshed and less grimy. They smell awesome and help a lot to cool me down in this summer heat.
The only thing that bothers me is that my neck and underneath my chin feel kinda itchy after using. I've read several other reviews that mentioned irritation as well, and I'm not sure what could be causing this reaction. I have never had sensitive skin, no allergies, I've never even had a sunburn! I can't imagine why these make me itch. (All the wipes do... perhaps it has less to do with the solution and more with the cloth/paper the wipe is made of. Fiberglass?! LOL!)

These have good packaging and are very moist which is great. I would buy again if they didn't burn my skin.

on 8/5/2014 4:07:00 PM

I am the queen of lazy girl beauty remedies, so naturally I love the idea of a one-step cleansing system (although I admit to usually following up these wipes with paula's choice cleanser and burt's bees garden tomato toner).

Upon first opening the package it all felt very high-quality (as opposed to off-brand makeup wipes that are in packaging that will dry the wipes out in a matter of days) and there is a cute message written on the seal! First, things first! The SMELL! It's so clean and definitely cucumber-y! The wipes themselves appear to be a cotton blend and VERY soft and moist. Once you start wiping it certainly seems to be soothing to the skin and senses, however, I'm not sure of how thorough of a job they're doing of removing my makeup. After I follow up with a cleanser and a toner and there is usually residue left behind, but for the money and the gentleness, I'd buy these again.

on 8/2/2014 4:27:00 AM

After hearing so much hype about this product, I decided to try out these Face Cleanser Towelettes to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day. Although I found them to be fairly effective, they feel too harsh on the skin. My entire face stung for a few minutes immediately after using a wipe and I do not have issues with sensitive skin. I didn't get any breakouts while I used up a 30-count pack and I enjoyed the packaging. However, this product is not worth the discomfort. I would recommend the Simple Cleansing wipes as an alternative.