Equate Apricot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/9/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was always using the Apricot scrub instead of this one. Stumbled on it when I couldnt get my hands on the St. Ives one. It is remarkably similar. So if you like St. Ives apricot scrub this is the perfect dupe for it. Not to mention it left my skin feeling softer. The scrub grains are a bit bigger than that of St. Ives so if you like your scrub to fell finely grained don't get this one.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I actually bought this product on accident. I was reaching for the St. Ives scrub but i took this by mistake and i didn't notice until i got home. I'm glad i made that mistake because i feel that this scrub worked better. It smells nice to me and there were plenty of exfoliating beads so that's nice. After washing it off, i notice that my skin glowed and felt really fresh. Defiantly rebuying. I love this.

on 5/1/2011 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

i bought this in a tub at superstore to use it for a body scrub instead of spending 16$ on a bath and body works srub and this works very good but i still want to try the bath and body works scrubs

on 4/30/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

equate exfoliating abricot scrub is a facial abricot scrub that really remove black heads on the nose.i use it paired with st ives olive cleanser.sometimes i do micro dermabrasion st ives with olive cleanser and complete it with equate abricot scrub.that does the job of really removing: dead skin,black heads,blemishes.i really love st ives abricot scrub as well.both works equally...equate is available a walmart.ca.love it! It works!

on 4/24/2011 12:30:00 AM

I've heard from multiple friends that St. Ives apricot scrub was good, so when I was walking down an aisle of facial products at Walmart today, I stopped to look for some. St. Ives was sold out, but there was some Equate apricot scrub. It looked decent enough, so I bought some.

This... is... amazing. It exfoliates so well, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Really, really smooth! Like... crazy smooth. I can't even describe how insanely smooth my cheeks are right now. I can't stop touching them. I sound really creepy right now, but that's just how amazing this stuff is. *rubs cheek* I love the smell, too! And the product is really cheap as well, so I'll definitely repurchase if this continues to work for me (which I have no reason to doubt :D)

on 3/20/2011 3:01:00 PM

Compared to St.Ives, this is smellier and has less "grains". If you want a really gentle scrub, then this is for you. I have to say, I did break out using this compared to St.Ives.

on 1/26/2011 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this instead of my usual St. Ives apricot scrub. Everything is the same, and it's cheaper, too. Score, right? Wrong. The smell is different, which isn't a big deal. Except the smell is pretty nasty to me. I have to hold my breath while washing my face lol. I would suck it up if it was a bigger price difference, like the amount I save when I use the Equate sunless tanning lotion versus the Jergens, but .50 cents just isn't worth the yucky smell to me.

on 12/3/2010 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Exact dupe of St Ives Apricot Scrub but maybe like .50 cheaper. It works exactly the same. Since it isnt much cheaper than St Ives I just get St Ives but if this were the only option they had I would definately buy it again and again. Good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Shopping a WM with my little Sis and was about to get the St. Ives ... She said save some money and get a better version. I listened and it is better than the St. Ives in the sense that your get more apricot pit grittiness =) I think the Equate has a better smell too! Score.

PROS: Wonderful for pre-shave exfoliating. Very inexpensive! (Found at Walmart.)

CONS: A little bit too harsh for a face wash for my skin. Doesn't smell quite as good as the St. Ives version, but it's okay.

ALTERNATES: This is a great dupe for St. Ives Apricot Scrub.