October 21, 2014 | 1709 users online

Scrubs - Equate - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ayeeitsmeereeuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this product on accident. I was reaching for the St. Ives scrub but i took this by mistake and i didn't notice until i got home. I'm glad i made that mistake because i feel that this scrub worked better. It smells nice to me and there were plenty of exfoliating beads so that's nice. After washing it off, i notice that my skin glowed and felt really fresh. Defiantly rebuying. I love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by larabean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this in a tub at superstore to use it for a body scrub instead of spending 16$ on a bath and body works srub and this works very good but i still want to try the bath and body works scrubs

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

equate exfoliating abricot scrub is a facial abricot scrub that really remove black heads on the nose.i use it paired with st ives olive cleanser.sometimes i do micro dermabrasion st ives with olive cleanser and complete it with equate abricot scrub.that does the job of really removing: dead skin,black heads,blemishes.i really love st ives abricot scrub as well.both works equally...equate is available a walmart.ca.love it! It works!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by fabfelicia

I've heard from multiple friends that St. Ives apricot scrub was good, so when I was walking down an aisle of facial products at Walmart today, I stopped to look for some. St. Ives was sold out, but there was some Equate apricot scrub. It looked decent enough, so I bought some.

This... is... amazing. It exfoliates so well, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Really, really smooth! Like... crazy smooth. I can't even describe how insanely smooth my cheeks are right now. I can't stop touching them. I sound really creepy right now, but that's just how amazing this stuff is. *rubs cheek* I love the smell, too! And the product is really cheap as well, so I'll definitely repurchase if this continues to work for me (which I have no reason to doubt :D)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by construction

Compared to St.Ives, this is smellier and has less "grains". If you want a really gentle scrub, then this is for you. I have to say, I did break out using this compared to St.Ives.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this instead of my usual St. Ives apricot scrub. Everything is the same, and it's cheaper, too. Score, right? Wrong. The smell is different, which isn't a big deal. Except the smell is pretty nasty to me. I have to hold my breath while washing my face lol. I would suck it up if it was a bigger price difference, like the amount I save when I use the Equate sunless tanning lotion versus the Jergens, but .50 cents just isn't worth the yucky smell to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Exact dupe of St Ives Apricot Scrub but maybe like .50 cheaper. It works exactly the same. Since it isnt much cheaper than St Ives I just get St Ives but if this were the only option they had I would definately buy it again and again. Good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Shopping a WM with my little Sis and was about to get the St. Ives ... She said save some money and get a better version. I listened and it is better than the St. Ives in the sense that your get more apricot pit grittiness =) I think the Equate has a better smell too! Score.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Wonderful for pre-shave exfoliating. Very inexpensive! (Found at Walmart.)

CONS: A little bit too harsh for a face wash for my skin. Doesn't smell quite as good as the St. Ives version, but it's okay.

ALTERNATES: This is a great dupe for St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the non-medicated formula. I opted for the store brand after reading the review on st. Ives original apricot scrub. the smell is wonderful and it left my skin glowing and fresh and moisturized without a residue. The formula is gritty and it scrubs good. I only used a dab on dry skin, rub it in, then rinse. The product says to wet the face first but if i did, i know it would get drippy and go into my eyes. It works better on dry skin and then with a rinse-off. At this price and for the product amt. i would definitely repurchase and keep using. It makes my skin so soft!! (i have combo skin and break out occasionally, im hoping this simple product will help me to keep my skin in balance.) 5 lippies!!