April 19, 2014 | 1118 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Glamour Ultra Care

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this mascara everyday for a month now. The wand is a little longer than I am used too, but the smaller brush head (as compared to Maybelline The Colossal) makes it easy to get to my inner corner lashes, and can coat bottom lashes without any smudges. I can build up a LOT of coats without any clumping at all, and my lashes stay soft and flexible throughout the whole day. I have never had this smudge, or experience any fall out or those annoying black flecks on the top of my cheeks. I also think my lashes seem to be in better condition, and fall out less since using this mascara. The only reason I have left off one lippie is because I think it needs a smaller neck on the tube, as the brush does come out with excessive mascara on the end, which I need to wipe off. But I will be buying this again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not very picky when it comes to mascaras so perhaps that's why I didn't notice this one perfoming any better than my other ones. The formula is nice, it doesn't smudge or flake but the wand does pack on waaaay too much product so I have to wipe it before application. This has resulted in the top of the tube looking like a big mess and because the packaging is white it is even more obvious. I don't have any other complaints but it's nothing special either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I was a bit skeptical when I went out and got this, since I was really disappointed with their Volume Glamour mascara. I must say, though, I'm loving it!

The formula is light enough not to weigh my lashes down, and thick enough to create drama. No clumps, no crumbles, no smudging, no flaking...

It builds up volume, separates, lengthens and even curls my super straight short lashes! And just to make my dream come true...finally a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes...not the least bit!

I love the white tube, makes it unique-looking. The brush is feathered out well and it was the main reason I got encouraged to buy this.

I apply a light layer to the top of my lashes, then I start swiping under the lashes while turning the wand and wiggling it right to left. A m a z i n g.

Writing this review right now made me realize I found my HG mascara! Guess I was so used to not liking something about every mascara I didn't notice this one hit all the points! Thanks to all the MUAers here!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara.It gives my lashes volume and separates them perfectly.It does not clump and looks natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. It gives beautiful volume that stays all day. Doesn't clump or smudge. The consistency is so silky, it glides on the lashes and separates lashes so they don't look sticky like spider legs. I really like the brush, it's full with many bristles and in medium size, so you can catch all lashes without making a mess around your eyes, unlike with those ridiculous giant brushes. I'm not so sure if it makes lashes any healthier and I must say that I wear contact lenses and I could still feel the mascara in my eyes like with other mascaras, maybe it made my eyes sting a little bit more than with some other mascaras I've used. 2 layers of this mascara and my lashes look amazing all day. The only disappointment for me is that it doesn't hold curl, I need to use a lash curler. But overall it is a great product worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by findingeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara, i keeping going back to it and never fails me whether it's nice and light for the day time and heavy and voluminous for a night out. The best part of it is that after a long day at work, it stays put and doesn't flake, there's nothing more annoying than flakey mascara to irritate the eyes or make you look like you have panda eyes. And it feels so silky and smooth when you apply.
Great mascara, a HG product from me, and i will keep repurchasing over and over.
I would recommend, as you take out the wand swirl it around to remove a bit of the mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot - gives me volume without clumping, leaves my lashes soft and does not itch my eyes.

Why i give it a 4 - well too much comes out with the brush and it tends to clump if you don't rub some of it off and that can be a bit messy. My all time fav Mascara has to be Maxfactor More Lashes so i keep comparing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love! I bought it in 11 noir/black. I cannot attest to color or if it holds a curl because my lashes are naturally black and curled. Leaves me me with a volume I would describe as fluffy and lush. How can you not love that?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I got this when priceline was having 50% off bourjois so it cost me $10. I always like to try new mascaras and this one i will definetly buy again. I really really like it. the formula is great, its not wet so when you initally blink it wont smudge your lash line. I find it dries nice and quickly. The brush is excellent and the handle is great. Its the perfect length. I like the way the bristles are on the brush, it separates and make my short asian lashes look really long and thick. It doesnt make my lashes look clumpy and when i curl them this holds the curl. I have this in ultra black and its ultra black! Very affordable mascara and i would purchase again. I have the black tube thats not ultra care. I hope it works the same when this one finishes up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by sweetlilsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of this mascara. It doesn't bother my contacts or break out my sensitive skin. It also doesn't make my top and bottom eyelashes stick together, which some mascaras do. It does its job: thickens the lashes. They look great.